Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,286 members, 7,887,833 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:49 PM

Breaking: Ex-us Congressman Renews Call For Biafra Referendum - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: Ex-us Congressman Renews Call For Biafra Referendum (5073 Views)

Biafra: Referendum Posters Flood Major SE/SS City's(photo) / Ameh Ebute On Tom Marino: "FG, Lodge Formal Complaint Against US Congressman" / Breaking: Ex-us Congressman Renews Call For Biafra Referendum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking: Ex-us Congressman Renews Call For Biafra Referendum by oyinkinola: 1:44am On Sep 11, 2016
NaYouGoTire:

grin grin grin Village Man with palm wine taper brain.
ha! sorry, city man in hunger brain!
Re: Breaking: Ex-us Congressman Renews Call For Biafra Referendum by oyinkinola: 1:46am On Sep 11, 2016
NaYouGoTire:

Are you the one to give me identity or chosen by me?
...who give you Identity beside the ID card in your pocket!
Re: Breaking: Ex-us Congressman Renews Call For Biafra Referendum by NaYouGoTire: 1:47am On Sep 11, 2016
oyinkinola:

...non-sense, who is talking about mathematics? am teaching you figurematics!
Stop quoting me if you don't have something meaningful to say. I didn't gain admission into high institution with quota system.
Re: Breaking: Ex-us Congressman Renews Call For Biafra Referendum by oyinkinola: 1:49am On Sep 11, 2016
NaYouGoTire:

Stop quoting me if you don't have something meaningful to say. I didn't gain admission into high institution with quota system.
ok let go into lettermatics
a+a=
ab+ab=
Re: Breaking: Ex-us Congressman Renews Call For Biafra Referendum by NaYouGoTire: 2:39am On Sep 11, 2016
oyinkinola:
ok let go into lettermatics a+a= ab+ab=
I said stop quoting me. I don't want to take you to the cleaners.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Ex-us Congressman Renews Call For Biafra Referendum by mensdept: 3:17am On Sep 11, 2016
Most people today, like their fathers and mothers before them don't even know how Nigeria came about, nor the origin of the name. Speaking broken or having Ijaw as neighbor in Apapa does not mean you are the same people. Yes, you are African, but are of different nations or cultural regions.

It's high time for the Ni.gga area to face the truth about itself, or rather, what the British created for the benefit of Oyibo children.

But isn't it funny that the weak and fraudulent Igbo speaking governors and their cousins in the East dare not even come up with referendum in this "democracy". Are they gonna be shot or is it that they never won their election? Or do they think the Fulani will go wild?

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Ex-us Congressman Renews Call For Biafra Referendum by oyinkinola: 8:35am On Sep 11, 2016
NaYouGoTire:

I said stop quoting me. I don't want to take you to the cleaners.
why can't I quote you, since I can't recopy rubbish!
Re: Breaking: Ex-us Congressman Renews Call For Biafra Referendum by NaYouGoTire: 8:43am On Sep 11, 2016
mensdept:
Most people today, like their fathers and mothers before them don't even know how Nigeria came about, nor the origin of the name. Speaking broken or having Ijaw as neighbor in Apapa does not mean you are the same people. Yes, you are African, but are of different nations or cultural regions.

It's high time for the Ni.gga area to face the truth about itself, or rather, what the British created for the benefit of Oyibo children.

But isn't it funny that the weak and fraudulent Igbo speaking governors and their cousins in the East dare not even come up with referendum in this "democracy". Are they gonna be shot or is it that they never won their election? Or do they think the Fulani will go wild?
I think they never won their elections. Period!!!
Re: Breaking: Ex-us Congressman Renews Call For Biafra Referendum by oyinkinola: 8:59am On Sep 11, 2016
mensdept:

but you know biafra came about? and the origin of biafra? why biafran who know the important of African culture run after white for their nation?
Re: Breaking: Ex-us Congressman Renews Call For Biafra Referendum by macluvph1(m): 1:25pm On Sep 12, 2016
kropotkin2:
Then what are your your 10 million easterners doing in northern and western Nigeria?

We call what they do there"being wise" because they are acquiring the wealth your people fail to identify.

They make so much wealth from what you neglect to be nothing and thats why you are jealous.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian President Is Like A Glorified Clerk Says Olawepo Hashim / Here is why we need Electoral College in Nigeria / Another Banger. Tinubu Embarrasses The Country Again.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.