Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,252 members, 7,891,204 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 09:48 AM

Our Daily Manna - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Our Daily Manna (1018 Views)

Bishop Kwakpovwe Of Our Daily Manna Offers Free Medical Services To The Needy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Our Daily Manna by Versaile: 7:01am On Sep 06, 2016
TOPIC: SUCCESS SECRET: LIFT AND STRETCH OUT!- 2
BASIC SCRIPTURE: JOSHUA 1: 1-9
Notice that as led, we are using yesterday's text. Yesterday we saw the difference between success and good success. Someone even said that a successful man is he who makes money more than his wife can spend! What a fallacy! To leave a permanent meaning of success in you, consider this:
To laugh often and much, to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children, to earn the appreciation of honest critics and the betrayal of false friends, to appreciate beauty and to find the best in others, to leave the world a bit better whether by a healthy child, a garden patch or a redeemed social condition, to know even one life has breathed easier because you lived; this is success!
Did you notice that: No mention is made of money or material gain of life in the above definition of success? You can be a millionaire and still be a failure! Also, you can be a success even without being rich in cash. Success is possessing happiness and projecting it to the have-nots. It is bringing sunshine to where there is darkness, bringing joy to where there is sorrow, bringing water to where there is thirst! Yes, it is supplying food to where there is hunger; it is placing love to where there is hatred. Ah! God's plan and definition of success is never the same for two people, families or ministers. True wealth is not measured in money, status or power. It is measured in the legacy we live behind for those we love and those we inspired? Arise from self-pity, take the prayer points below and declare as many times as possible: " Whether the devil likes it or not, whether circumstances like it or not, I am a great success."
Success is contentment, achieving little or much and leaving a legacy!
PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 3: Blessed assurance...
1. In your own words, pray about today's WORD as led.
2. Cancel debt and financial disgrace today.
3. Loose new financial doors.
4. By the grace of God, I shall be contented with what I have. I refuse to compare myself to anybody or ministry in Jesus name.
5. Pray for those confused on any matter in your local church today.
6. Laugh at the devil today. Laugh now!
7. Pray about today seriously. Cancel WEEPING this week!
Re: Our Daily Manna by Versaile: 7:18am On Sep 07, 2016
TOPIC: A SOFT ANSWER IS POWERFUL
BASIC SCRIPTURE: PROVERBS 15: 1-10
The U.S.A versus Soviet Union confrontation of the 1960s over missiles placed by Russia in Cuba is a lesson for us. Be reminded that for a few days at that time, the whole world was gripped with fear of a nuclear war between the world's two most powerful nations. Then Premier Khrushchev of Russian had written a very angry and abusive letter to President Kennedy of the US threatening to go to war. J.F Kennedy did not reply immediately. Learn from that! In the next few days, a friendlier later came from Moscow. What did the magic? Robert Kennedy, who was the former U.S. Attorney General and brother to President Kennedy, advised his brother to ignore the provocative "hot stuff" from Russia. That advice though a minority view, which the President took, probably saved our world a 3rd World War! When people hurt you, what do you do? Revenge? Reply back angrily? Take immediate action? Fight back? Nine of the above is correct. Today's scripture says: " A soft answer (or response) turns away strife." That's God's pattern if you want to rise to the top. In this second half of 2016 wherever you are, whether in the office, at home with your family, with your business colleagues, friends, never forget this principle. And don't forget this: It was a MINORITY VIEW that saved the world a World War 111. Don't always follow the crowd! The great English poet, Rudyard Kipling, who died in 1936 said, " If you can keep your head while others are losing theirs, then you are a man." Using this saying as the acid test, truly their are few men in the world today! Why the stress or urgent reply when provokes? Your breakthrough cannot pass you by, no matter the plan of man because God will always come true for you! God answers prayers in three ways: 1. He says "Yes" and gives you what you want. 2. He says "No" and gives you something better. 3. He says "Wait" and gives you the best. Sometimes, silence is the beat answer even to the wise! 10% of conflict is due to difference in opinion and 90% is due to a wrong tone of voice. Determine to keep your cool when provocation shows up because The difference between Anger and Danger is just one letter. Oh, the power of a soft word or a soft answer! Be watchful and wise as you go out today and daily!
PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 1: This so sweet to trust...
2. Anger shall not bury my destiny in Jesus name.
3 Cancel every wrong word you have spoken in the past. Loose wisdom to know when to speak or when to reply an enemy on the war front!
4. I uproot every act if revenge from my life. I have the mind of Christ.
5. Pray about today!
Re: Our Daily Manna by Versaile: 6:51am On Sep 08, 2016
TOPIC: THE SWINGING PENDULUM!
BASIC SCRIPTURE: ACTS 16: 19-31
I am led to use a thought-provoking poem in today's devotional: "When the pendulum of life swings dangerously back and forth, like the massive scrotum of an aged ram, racing and panting in a dating game, and threatening to fall off like a ripe mango at the behest of a mighty wind, learn hard to strike a balance; but don't ever give up, to the ding-dong of the pendulum. When your growing lamp dims and runs out of oil, sooner than the break of dawn and fluctuates like a candle in the wind, stoop low to find your lost matchbox and strike some sticks for a round of spark, but don't ever give up, to the ding-dong of the torment of little darkness. When a thousand monsters, to a ring around your nest and breath out violence, but please don't give up! Tough times like flashes in the pan are burning in the night and chilly in the morning, but tough men like wine, wax stronger and better by the minute. Don't give up!"
Wow! I repeat the last line: " Tough men like wine, wax stronger and better by the minute." Yes indeed and that is why you must never give up noe no matter how long you think that battle has extended! Paul and Silas praised their God in the "NIGHT SEASON" of their life's battles (Acts 16:25). Don't give up! Yea, I have just been shown that before the last day of this year 2016, just like it happened to Paul and Silas, God is sending an earthquake into your situation! Catch Isaiah 60:18's instructions from the Amplified Bible: " Violence (problems or setbacks) shall no more be heard in your land, nor devastation or destruction within your borders (life), but you shall call your walls salvation and your gates praise." Yes! Praise shall be the end product of your life and ministry in Jesus name! Refuse depression or self-pity! Enter into praise! Shame the devil and wax stronger/courageous by faith! Never swing like a pendulum! Hold on and hold out to God! Your sun will shine again! Your sun will NEVER grow dim nor set now in Jesus name!
PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 3: Fight the good fight...
2. O Lord, shake away the confidence of the wicked concerning my destiny.
3. SCATTER DELAY AGENTS NOW! I loose special manifestation over my life, family and ministry.
4. Laugh at the devil today. Laugh now!
5. Pray about today seriously. Cancel what will lead to REGRETS!
Re: Our Daily Manna by Versaile: 7:23am On Sep 09, 2016
TOPIC: WORLD VIGIL DAY: THEY SHALL HEAR GREAT NOISE!
BASIC SCRIPTURE: 2 KINGS 7:1-10
Benhadad, king of Syria, and his host of army besieged Samaria for seven whole years. To besiege is to lie in wait or to lay ambush through satanic roadblocks! It also means to DELAY the entrance of ANY GOOD THING into that city! At that time, nothing came into or out of Samaria. In other words, nothing was working! There was serious inflation, no business, no job, no money, no food. Life was shut down! People starved to death and some were feeding on their children's flesh - eating their children. What can be more horrible? ( 2 Kings 6:28-30). This shows the wickedness of evil powers! If you think that your stubborn enemies have any iota of kindness towards you, then you need a realignment of your thoughts! Get this now: You cannot afford to be weak and faint hearted, when you realise that your enemies will go to any length to destroy you! Between 12a.m. and 4a.m. every day, the popular slogan of your enemies is: "Operation No Mercy." They are stubborn to pull you down; so why show them mercy? Vs. 6 of today's scripture says: " For the Lord had made the host of Syrians to hear a noise of chariots, and a noise of horses, even the noise of a great host: ... Wherefore they arose and fled...and left their tents, horses, asses, and even the camp and fled for their life." God is the Master Strategist! Note: They heard something, "A noise of chariots, and a noise of horses and of a great host." Can you beat that? A seige and famine of seven years expired because the enemies of Israel heard something: A NOISE! Likewise, the Holy Ghost is saying to a user of today's devotional: God will cause your stubborn enemies to hear A GREAT NOISE today and tonight that will disorganize, displace and scatter them abroad! He will blast down their headquarters with a divine noise of chariots and horses. Every satanic siege provoking delay, retrogression, disfavour, disappointment,marital and business failure and shame shall expire today/tonight. What made the difference was the daring tenacity of four lepers. Often times, God will not move until you move! Therefore, arise now/tonight 12a.m.-1a.m; join all ODM users worldwide in prayer to decree: "My Enemies Must Hear A Noise By Force!" This weekend is your weekend of good tidings!
PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 4: What a friend...
1. Pray about today's word generally as led now.
2. O God, blast the headquarters of my enemies' camp tonight; displace them by fire in Jesus name.
3. My Father! My Father!! Make my enemies to hear and see what they've not heard or seen before. Distract them with NOISE!
4. Angels of war, fight for me today and tonight; give me a resounding victory NOW/TONIGHT in Jesus name.
5. Every satanic siege mounted against my breakthrough, be unmounted now by fire and thunder in Jesus name.
6. For more midnight prayers, see page 105 of "War Against Haman- 11" booklet TONIGHT.
7. Pray about today seriously and any other issue(s) affecting your peace.

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Versaile: 6:19am On Sep 10, 2016
TOPIC: THE UNIVERSITY OF HUMILITY -1
BASIC SCRIPTURE: DANIEL 4:28-37
This inspirational story, adjusted by me, was sent to me by a sister and is greatly appreciated:
There was a sister who was always at the church premises by 6am wearing some faded jeans, an old T shirt and some slippers. She always came to clean the chapel and arrange the seats. For six years, she had never missed a single Sunday, coming to clean the place. On this fateful day, a young man walked into the chapel while she was still cleaning. He went and sat down, watching as the lady cleaned. He was impressed that a lady who looked quite good even in old clothes and a scarf over her hair could be so dedicated to her work in church. He thought within himself that this was an unfortunate lady, who probably had not gotten anyone to take care of her schooling and now she would probably be an orange seller or some petty trader struggling to make ends meet. He went back to his car and took out 50 Rand notes and when the lady finished her work and was about to leave, he called her and commended her for her service and gave her the notes. She respectfully declined the gift but he insisted, pressing it into her hands. He asked if she lived close by or if he could ho and drop her so that she would not be late going back gone after cleaning. She thanked him and told him that her car was nearby. He walked her out, determined to find out all he could about this lady that God wanted him to help change her level. They walked out the chapel with him telling her where he worked and how God had asked him to come early to church that day and how he had believed that God was directing him to help make a big difference in her life. He was so busy talking that he had not realized that they had walked directly to a car parked under some trees in the parking lot. The car made his 1 year old Benz look like a worn out wheel barrow. The lady opened the driver's door, stepped in, handed over her card to the man and said " I believe God sent you here for a purpose, but I do not think it was to change my level. Maybe it was to change yours: from pride to humility." As the lady drove off, this proud young man was "glued" in shock to his shoes. He had thought that the lady was poor because she was a cleaner in church but after seeing her car and her card, he just discovered how proud he was because she was very, very comfortable. God had a purpose for bringing that man to church that morning and that purpose was to teach him humility which he learnt well because now two people always clean the chapel when everyone fails to show up: He joined her in cleaning! Many times we think so highly of ourselves that where God sends us to learn, we go, trying to teach. We may ve men created in the image of God but at one time, even ants can be your professors seeking to impart knowledge to us only if we are humble enough to learn. Today's scripture talks about the disgrace of Nebuchadnezzar because he was proud. Pride moves you from grace to disgrace! You are what you are by the grace of God. Pride is about MY GLORY! Humility is about GOD'S GLORY! Always remember that you are dust and always declare that you are what you are by the grace of God (To be continued tomorrow).
PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 5:By and by...
2. Repent from anyway in which you think you are better than others in the past.
3. Declare what Paul said today in 1 Corinthians 15:10, " But by the grace of God I am what I am" (Declare it often as many times as possible now).

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Versaile: 7:03am On Sep 11, 2016
TOPIC: UNIVERSITY OF HUMILITY -2
BASIC SCRIPTURE: 1 CORINTHIANS 15: 1-11
Welcome! Please reconnect to yesterday's devotional about the proud, young man who learned humility through a rich, humble woman who was cleaning her church. Indeed, humility is best learnt when pride is at its peak. True humility is not thinking less of yourself but thinking of yourself less. It is a strange thing; the minute you think you are there, you are not. To go far in life, remain humble! The person you look down on today may be your stepping stone tomorrow! Note Micah 6:8: " He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the LORD require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God?" Note the two words, "WALK HUMBLY." Proverbs 18:12 says: " Before destruction the heart of man is haughty, and before honour is humility." Indeed, humility is the father of honour! Humility means you are the first to apologise in every quarrel! Humility means serving others when they are meant to be serving you! Did Jesus not wash the disciple's feet? Humility is listening instead of being the talker! Humility is forgiving others even before they apologise! Humility is refusing to accept praise after you do a good thing or preach a good sermon! Humility is refusing to blow tour trumpet and shutting up your mouth after a great success! Humility is obeying orders today because someday, you may be the one giving orders! Humility is being a worker in your local church or at the Manna Mountain! Humility is doing the odd jobs even in church e.g. cleaning of toilets! Remember you are dust! Humility means not thinking you are useless or inferior to others! Humility means though you have self-confidence and self worth, you know that even a child can teach you a lesson! Humility is putting others first as you go out today/daily and addressing them as "Sir" /"Ma" even though they ought to be addressing you as such! Humility is to always remember that: The way up is down! Listen to St. Augustine: "Do you wish to rise? Begin by descending! You plan a tower that will pierce the clouds? Lay first the foundation of humility!" Any throne without the footstool of humility will end up in disgrace! O, close with this: It was pride that turned angels into demons! It was humility that turned men into angels! Don't be the next victim! If you refuse to be humble now, God will send battles to make you humble BY FORCE! Stay Humble!
PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 3: Blessed assurance...
2. Repent from anyway in which you think you ate better than others in the past.
3. Declare what Paul said today in 1 Corithians 15:10, " But by the grace of God I am what I am" ( Declare it often as many times as possible now).
4. Pray about today seriously and determine to think less of yourself.

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Versaile: 6:42am On Sep 12, 2016
TOPIC: JUST A WRONG DECISION
BASIC SCRIPTURES: GENESIS 13:7-13; 19:14-36
Welcome! In this quarter; the Holy Ghost has been emphasising the fact that life is a risk: Indeed, if you don't take a risk, it is risky. I agree! Yet further on, Hugh Prather said, " There is a time to let things happen and a time to make things happen." I agree to an extent, because you must balance making things happen at your time or in God's time. Your destiny is not a matter of chance; it's a matter of choice (decisions). But our three Friends (The Trinity) are dropping a warning for you now: Some wrong decisions are irreversible! Yes! A wrong decision can become irreversible! Lot's one wrong decision to stay in Sodom and Gomorrah consumed his family (Genesis 19:14&26). He narrowly survived! In 1967, late Brigadier Odumegwu Ojukwu's decision to secede from Nigeria, led to a bloody civil war that claimed over 2 million of the best brains of Nigeria. But catch this also: A wrong decision made early enough is better than a good decision made too late: That is if you are still alive to correct it! It is in your moments of decision that your destiny is changed.
Pray the prayer below seriously now:
"Satan you are a liar! I reject every programmed Wrong decision I was supposed to make in Jesus name."
This life of yours is 100 percent your responsibility! Refuse to be a problem of your circumstances. Refuse to be a product of other people's decisions! Be a product of your decision. Ask for the grace to break that relationship that is cursing your joy. Ask for the grace to say "goodbye" in order to welcome your new "hello." Sometimes too, the brief decision you fear to make, may be carrying your next level promotion. Yes the cave you fear to enter, contains your treasure. Never make a decision i n your anger! In a choice between what you want and what is right, choose what is right. Wait and pray seriously before taking any decision. One wrong decision could mean eternal shame and disgrace. Remember Lot and his wife. Decisions determine destinies! So watch the next decision you will make! Be at the Lagos Mountain for the Anointing Service, REVERSING THE IRREVERSIBLE. Come with just 3 prayer points and 3 wrong decisions of your past again. That difficult battle or bad decision of your past shall be reversed by fire. Pray seriously now!
PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 1: This so sweet...
2. Again cancel a satanic plan to make you take a wrong decision.
3. O Lord, reverse the wrong decisions of my past. Satan, carry your load and go in Jesus name.
4. I shall not die on the altar of just one wrong decision.

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna by eljp(m): 9:54am On Sep 12, 2016
Thanks for posting our daily manna, please can you make your post much earlier, let's say @ abt 5am....
Re: Our Daily Manna by Versaile: 6:55am On Sep 13, 2016
TOPIC: COURAGE: TRUST AGAIN! TRY AGAIN!
BASIC SCRIPTURE: PROVERBS 28: 1-13
Our scripture today has so many lessons. I am led to remind you of this event that happened years ago: Several dozens of a sect who gathered in Led Van Tam Park in Ho Chi Minli city of Vietnam (Asia) poured petrol on their clothes and set themselves ablaze because they were demonically deceived to believe that they were performing SELF- IMMORTALIZATION. They forgot that only God is immortal (living forever). An ignorant sympathizer on hearing the arrest of the sect leader, burnt herself to death in a village, south of the commercial city in Vietnam. The wife of the sect leader on also hearing of the arrest of her husband (Led Quang Hem), plunged a sharp knife into her stomach in a failed suicide attempt. Now there is something I liked concerning all the people mentioned: They were very determined and courageous! They died or were ready to die for what they believed in! They were bold, but it was evil boldness and determination! As a child of God, your determination (firmness of purpose) on whatever you lay your hands to do and you know God is involved, must be a "do or die affair." Develop the attitude of Queen Esther who said, "If I perish, I perish." Proverbs 28:1 declares... "...the (uncompromisingly) righteous are bold as a lion" (Amplified Bible). That is your portion! In this second half of 2016, have the courage/strength to battle obstacles with BOLDNESS and not FEAR. Have determination enough to run the entire race set before you! Have commitment enough not to give up too soon! Have focus enough to say "No", to many " good" ideas. It is better to be a lion for a day than to be a sheep all your life. Be the hero or heroine of your life; not a victim! You must hold on because COURAGE is GRACE under PRESSURE! Hear Adam Lindsay Gordon: " Life is mostly froth and bubble; two things stand like stone. Kindness in another's trouble, Courage in your own." Then close with Mary Radmacher: " Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I'll try again tomorrow. " Yes, no matter how the year has been, just keep moving! Try again! Trust God again and shame will pass over your address in Jesus name!
PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 2: Fight the good fight...
2. Lord, forgive me for being careful and 'chicken hearted'.
3. Lord, grant me the grace and determination to complete my divine and secular assignments.
4. Cancel bad news in this 2nd half of 2016!
Re: Our Daily Manna by Versaile: 6:56am On Sep 13, 2016
Ok
Re: Our Daily Manna by Sammig1(m): 8:22am On Sep 13, 2016
eljp:
Thanks for posting our daily manna, please can you make your post much earlier, let's say @ abt 5am....

Yea it could help if it's a bit earlier. Thanks versatile for this good work. God bless you
Re: Our Daily Manna by Sammig1(m): 8:23am On Sep 13, 2016
Versaile:
Ok
You are doing a good job. Keep it up and God bless you
Re: Our Daily Manna by Versaile: 4:49am On Sep 14, 2016
TOPIC: MARK THESE 4 WORDS!
BASIC SCRIPTURE: PROVERBS 6:6- 15
Welcome to today's devotional encounter! An American actress, Katheona Hepburn, once said: "Nobody owes anybody anything. It's up to each individual to set high goals for himself or herself and to set about working and creating a solid future." you will start to set those high and higher goals today. The four words: "High Goals," "Tenacity," "Hard work," and "Determination" must be in your dictionary daily if you will leave a mark on the sand prints of your generation. Learn from the ants (Vs 6 of today's scripture.) They work and work and work (vs. cool. They are small, but they achieve greatness through determination (vs.7). Summary of the lessons from the ants: Great people are ordinary people with extraordinary amount of determination. Greatness can be reached through extraordinary will and determination to reach the top. That biting problem or obstacle should not stop you. Sitting down to lament your fate will only bring you nearer to your gave. This world, your family, your boss or your friends do not owe you any apology. Work your way to success. All men are born free and equal. Your failure or success is in your hands. As you go out today, always remember that the world or your generation will not forgive you if you fail. You must persevere because on the road to laughter and success, there is never a crowd on the extra mile. Remember the four words because we don't grow when things are easy; we grow when we face challenges. Hold on and Hold out!
2. Lord, let all stones of failure and stagnation, be rolled away from my life forever in Jesus name.
3. Pray about each of these four words now.
4. Uproot depression, discouragement, self pity, and secret anger against God.
5. Pray about today seriously and any other issue(s) affecting your peace.
Re: Our Daily Manna by Sammig1(m): 9:00am On Sep 14, 2016
Versaile:
TOPIC: MARK THESE 4 WORDS!
BASIC SCRIPTURE: PROVERBS 6:6- 15
Welcome to today's devotional encounter! An American actress, Katheona Hepburn, once said: "Nobody owes anybody anything. It's up to each individual to set high goals for himself or herself and to set about working and creating a solid future." you will start to set those high and higher goals today. The four words: "High Goals," "Tenacity," "Hard work," and "Determination" must be in your dictionary daily if you will leave a mark on the sand prints of your generation. Learn from the ants (Vs 6 of today's scripture.) They work and work and work (vs. cool. They are small, but they achieve greatness through determination (vs.7). Summary of the lessons from the ants: Great people are ordinary people with extraordinary amount of determination. Greatness can be reached through extraordinary will and determination to reach the top. That biting problem or obstacle should not stop you. Sitting down to lament your fate will only bring you nearer to your gave. This world, your family, your boss or your friends do not owe you any apology. Work your way to success. All men are born free and equal. Your failure or success is in your hands. As you go out today, always remember that the world or your generation will not forgive you if you fail. You must persevere because on the road to laughter and success, there is never a crowd on the extra mile. Remember the four words because we don't grow when things are easy; we grow when we face challenges. Hold on and Hold out!
2. Lord, let all stones of failure and stagnation, be rolled away from my life forever in Jesus name.
3. Pray about each of these four words now.
4. Uproot depression, discouragement, self pity, and secret anger against God.
5. Pray about today seriously and any other issue(s) affecting your peace.

Thank u for bringing it earlier. I enjoyed it with my wife. God bless u
Re: Our Daily Manna by Sammig1(m): 7:14am On Sep 15, 2016
Waiting for today's own

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Adulterers And Fornicators Avoid This Verse In The Bible / The Good News Revolution!! - Steve Edwards / Rccg House Fellowship Manual(sunday 8th April, 2018) Resurrection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.