Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,467 members, 7,929,548 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 04:27 PM

After 3 Years Of Courtship What Will You Do If You Were To Be In This Man Shoe - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After 3 Years Of Courtship What Will You Do If You Were To Be In This Man Shoe (837 Views)

After 8 Years Of Courtship Marriage Could Not Last A Year / . / Communication In Courtship; What You Should Talk About During Courtship. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

After 3 Years Of Courtship What Will You Do If You Were To Be In This Man Shoe by MrAJQ(m): 8:58am On Sep 06, 2016
A GUY DATED A GIRL FOR 3yrs without sex,
even after their Traditional marriage the
girl did not still allow the guy to touch her.
So the wedding day was fixed and the day
before the wedding was the bachelors eve.
so all his friends were with their girl friends
and they were having Fun so he was very
Hot but his fiancee turned him down
again and begged him to wait a little longer so
he agreed. At last the
D-DAY finally came and the guy was waiting
patiently for the wedding to be over.....at 6pm the latest couple was at home relaxing so the guy ask his wife to come to the bathroom with him but she said she is shy and can't bath with him so the guy agreed so she went to take her
bath first and after
her bath she went to bed while her husband also went to take his bath. when he finished bathing he came out naked to meet his
wife who was already asleep so he went to the bed and kissed
her then
she woke up and was
panting when she saw
her
husband but he was
already romancing
her and she
started crying begging
him to
wait till nightfall but he
was too Hot so
he managed to
control himself. she
asked
him to wait let her get
sum rest that when
she wakes
up he will do what ever
he
desires. Around 9pm
armed
robbers attacked them,
they
were 5 in number and
the five of them
took turn in raping his
wife d
first guy disvirgined
her, he couldn't
bear it, he cried as he
watched those
heartless men force
themselves in his wife.
they left her
unconscious. she was
rushed
to d
hospital and when she
regained her
consciousness her
husband sent her
packing. Did d guy
do d rite thing by
sending her
packing? if you were d
guy what will you
do?
Please friends, Be
sincere. ...

PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU PUT YOURSELF IN THE
GUYS SHOES AND DROP YOUR COMMENTS
AND FOOD FOR THOUGHT
Re: After 3 Years Of Courtship What Will You Do If You Were To Be In This Man Shoe by Presh900(m): 9:01am On Sep 06, 2016
I will send her packing.....
Re: After 3 Years Of Courtship What Will You Do If You Were To Be In This Man Shoe by Presh900(m): 9:03am On Sep 06, 2016
I wee definitely send her packing....arrant nonsense
Re: After 3 Years Of Courtship What Will You Do If You Were To Be In This Man Shoe by EMPERORLEEE(m): 9:06am On Sep 06, 2016
Tf did she do that made the husband send her packing? Shame on the husband for not standing up for his wife when she was being raped and as if that's not enough, he blamed her for it. Men sha undecided undecided
Re: After 3 Years Of Courtship What Will You Do If You Were To Be In This Man Shoe by orisa37: 9:18am On Sep 06, 2016
Stop the Union immediately. Nigeria has receded into the deep. That woman is in Depression.

1 Like

Re: After 3 Years Of Courtship What Will You Do If You Were To Be In This Man Shoe by ikbnice(m): 9:29am On Sep 06, 2016
Well, I won't allow that to happen because naturally, I can't wait that long.

1 Like

Re: After 3 Years Of Courtship What Will You Do If You Were To Be In This Man Shoe by barackodam: 9:44am On Sep 06, 2016
definitely isn't her fault, but she's really really really mad. I'm not saying what the guy did was right, but I'm not totally surprised......I mean, who denies his husband of sex on their first night when they have never done it before?
Re: After 3 Years Of Courtship What Will You Do If You Were To Be In This Man Shoe by barackodam: 9:45am On Sep 06, 2016
ikbnice:

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha
Re: After 3 Years Of Courtship What Will You Do If You Were To Be In This Man Shoe by MrAJQ(m): 2:31pm On Sep 06, 2016
ikbnice:

Hahahaha
Straight forward

(1) (Reply)

.. / Prewedding Photos Shehu Shagari’s Granddaughter & Namadi Sambo’s In-law / Mother Regrets Forcing Her Daughter To Sleep With Her Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.