Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,813 members, 7,872,706 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 08:16 PM

Christain No School Fee. Muslim, School Fee - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christain No School Fee. Muslim, School Fee (1729 Views)

What Gives You Joy As A Christain? / Please Is Jesus God This Has Brought Confusion Among Christain / I Am A Christain But Have Recieved An Islamic Revelation. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christain No School Fee. Muslim, School Fee by Kingdavid579(m): 11:31am On Sep 06, 2016
hello
nairalanders. i think am into trouble right now.i need an advice cus i am at the middle of a bridge already,I just called my aunty who reside in saudi arabia asking for her help,because i am about having admission into the university,but after the conversation she told me that, as soon as i am a christain she is not going to help me,And she is the only person who have the capability to help me and all she want is for me to become a muslim,and i am just an orphan of 18 years old.please in need ADVICE
Re: Christain No School Fee. Muslim, School Fee by princefunmmy(m): 11:57am On Sep 06, 2016
Talk to your pastor
Re: Christain No School Fee. Muslim, School Fee by annunaki2(m): 2:29pm On Sep 06, 2016
Kingdavid579:
hello
nairalanders. i think am into trouble right now.i need an advice cus i am at the middle of a bridge already,I just called my aunty who reside in saudi arabia asking for her help,because i am about having admission into the university,but after the conversation she told me that, as soon as i am a christain she is not going to help me,And she is the only person who have the capability to help me and all she want is for me to become a muslim,and i am just an orphan of 18 years old.please in need ADVICE

Hmmmmmn! She wants you to sell your soul to the devil for a pot of soup. I would have also advised you to talk to your pastor but shamefully most(not all) of our pastors these days are only interested in what they can get from you and not in assisting those in need which is contrary to true christian values.

3 Likes

Re: Christain No School Fee. Muslim, School Fee by Scholar8200(m): 3:42pm On Sep 06, 2016
Kingdavid579:
hello

10 When my father and my mother forsake me, then the Lord will take me up.
Psalm 27:10

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christain No School Fee. Muslim, School Fee by ifenes(m): 4:38pm On Sep 06, 2016
Kingdavid579:
hello

Tell her you are a Muslim then. Afterall both religion are only two sides of a coin. Both are fake anyway. You need to understand what survival means.

Do not listen to anyone who quotes the bible. They cannot help you. Run when they say they will pray for you also.

3 Likes

Re: Christain No School Fee. Muslim, School Fee by Remilekun101: 4:39pm On Sep 06, 2016
[size=22pt]All you saying he wants to sell his soul to the devil, How many of you are ready to help him financially.

Dude if i were you, i will jump at that offer, You can always change your religion later but you can't have the same opportunity twice
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Christain No School Fee. Muslim, School Fee by petrov10: 7:11pm On Sep 06, 2016
if I where u

I will buy a koran, show it to her that I'm now a bonafide muslim .
I will even learn that thing they do( kneeling and smashing their fore head in the ground)

not that she will fly down and start monitoring you or somtin
afterwards you can use the leaflets in the koran as toiletries
nothing will happen,

but REMAIN TRUE TO THE ONE TRUE GOD JEHOVAH

1 Like

Re: Christain No School Fee. Muslim, School Fee by annunaki2(m): 7:38pm On Sep 06, 2016
Remilekun101:
[size=22pt]All you saying he wants to sell his soul to the devil, How many of you are ready to help him financially.

Dude if i were you, i will jump at that offer, You can always change your religion later but you can't have the same opportunity twice
[/size]

Problem with leaving Islam is their evil apotasy laws, he could get killed if and when he decided to renounce Islam in future.
Re: Christain No School Fee. Muslim, School Fee by Nobody: 9:13pm On Sep 06, 2016
Kingdavid579:
hello

I think she just love you, she want you to be like her. Ask her to convince you that Islam is right religion. If you're convinced then accept Islam and her money, double achievement. Paradise and Education.

If you're not convinced then leave her money and look for another alternative. She should not forced you to accept Islam, rather ask her to convince you

“Let there be no compulsion in religion. Truth has been made clear from error. Whoever rejects false worship and believes in Allah has grasped the most trustworthy handhold that never breaks. And Allah hears and knows all things.” [ Sûrah al-Baqarah : 256]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christain No School Fee. Muslim, School Fee by Kingdavid579(m): 10:04pm On Sep 06, 2016
hmm dats game
Re: Christain No School Fee. Muslim, School Fee by Kingdavid579(m): 10:08pm On Sep 06, 2016
my church wil nt help me
Re: Christain No School Fee. Muslim, School Fee by trapQ: 10:25pm On Sep 06, 2016
As a Christian, this is my humble advice.

Call your aunt and tell her you've accepted to become a Muslim. But only do this if there's no ritual involved (cuz usually there's some kind of ritual done to new converts).

As expected, she'd start assisting you financially. Note that the most important thing is to get into school first. You can decide to open up to her in your second year or thereabouts that you only agreed for the benefits.
Re: Christain No School Fee. Muslim, School Fee by Nobody: 11:42pm On Sep 06, 2016
trapQ:
As a Christian, this is my humble advice.

Call your aunt and tell her you've accepted to become a Muslim. But only do this if there's no ritual involved (cuz usually there's some kind of ritual done to new converts).

As expected, she'd start assisting you financially. Note that the most important thing is to get into school first. You can decide to open up to her in your second year or thereabouts that you only agreed for the benefits.

What are the ritual done 4 new convert? No hypocrisy in Islam. Is either he accept it with one heart or he should not at first place. You should also know that Saudi Arabia practice Islamic Law. Once you accept Islam, no room 4 change
Re: Christain No School Fee. Muslim, School Fee by Nobody: 12:22am On Sep 07, 2016
[size=15pt][b]That's one issue with muslims. If ur aunty was a christian now, what she would have said is

.."No problem, I'm not against ur religion but a person that wants to stay with me or come in thru me would have to go to church o. It is church we go here not mosque o"..

Then when you agree and go to church with her and you see how loving the congregation is, how Godly the sermons are and d praise and dancesteps, it is by urself dat you will conclude that .."Lemme continue to go to church jawe. Afterall, its God they're serving too not juju and I like their songs and my aunty is nice to me, her husband and children are kind people so why can't I be going with them"..

Dats d basic thinking pattern for a christian. But for islamists, their own is reverse. All their things is by force against ur wish, just to help a family member o..a nephew at dat, she's giving religious condition. My dear, her heart is hardened. Even if u convert and she helps u, there still won't be that warm feeling of a snr aunty..u knw islamic lifestyle now, every of their thing comes hard.
[/b]
[/size]

4 Likes

Re: Christain No School Fee. Muslim, School Fee by Nobody: 12:39am On Sep 07, 2016
Pretend you converted. learn their prayers. deceive them. after all Allah is the best of deceivers says the Quran

thank me later..

2 Likes

Re: Christain No School Fee. Muslim, School Fee by frubben(m): 8:44am On Sep 07, 2016
I still wonder till date, what's the important of church to nigeria??
Re: Christain No School Fee. Muslim, School Fee by annunaki2(m): 9:47am On Sep 07, 2016
FriendChoice:

I think she just love you, she want you to be like her. Ask her to convince you that Islam is right religion. If you're convinced then accept Islam and her money, double achievement. Paradise and Education.

If you're not convinced then leave her money and look for another alternative. She should not forced you to accept Islam, rather ask her to convince you

“Let there be no compulsion in religion. Truth has been made clear from error. Whoever rejects false worship and believes in Allah has grasped the most trustworthy handhold that never breaks. And Allah hears and knows all things.” [ Sûrah al-Baqarah : 256]

Al taquiya nonsense, if her love was genuine, she won't be give him conditions before helping him. True love is unconditional and should not be subject to him joining the cult of Islam that will only bring destruction.

I don't blame his aunt sha it is the Nigerian church system and pastors that have failed woefully towards the needs of believers that I blame. If his church had lived up to it's responsibility, he won't be subject to this satanic blackmail today.

1 Like

Re: Christain No School Fee. Muslim, School Fee by Remilekun101: 10:01am On Sep 07, 2016
annunaki2:

Problem with leaving Islam is their evil apotasy laws, he could get killed if and when he decided to renounce Islam in future.

[size=22pt]He would simply Change is Environment[/size]
Re: Christain No School Fee. Muslim, School Fee by Nobody: 10:08am On Sep 07, 2016
annunaki2:

Al taquiya nonsense, if her love was genuine, she won't be give him conditions before helping him. True love is unconditional and should not be subject to him joining the cult of Islam that will only bring destruction.

I don't blame his aunt sha it is the Nigerian church system and pastors that have failed woefully towards the needs of believers that I blame. If his church had lived up to it's responsibility, he won't be subject to this satanic blackmail today.

My point is very clear, her love is genuine 1, perhaps she might have looking for a way to convince him since before now and she can't. Now that it has come 4 a price, its the perfect time. My advice to him is still sacrosanct, He should only join Islam with full conviction, or he forget her money. No hypocrisy in Islam, as you people have been advising him to accept and letter denounced. He knows where he will study, a full sharia law is implemented in Saudia.

3 Likes

Re: Christain No School Fee. Muslim, School Fee by annunaki2(m): 12:21pm On Sep 07, 2016
FriendChoice:

My point is very clear, her love is genuine 1, perhaps she might have looking for a way to convince him since before now and she can't. Now that it has come 4 a price, its the perfect time. My advice to him is still sacrosanct, He should only join Islam with full conviction, or he forget her money. No hypocrisy in Islam, as you people have been advising him to accept and letter denounced. He knows where he will study, a full sharia law is implemented in Saudia.

True love is unconditional but as a Muslim you won't understand what love means talkless of true love since love is a concept foreign to Islam. That said I never advised him to accept and later denounce rather I warned him of the dangers of denouncing Islam based on islam's evil apotasy laws. Your threat about full sharia law being implemented in Land of Satan is noted.
Re: Christain No School Fee. Muslim, School Fee by Nobody: 12:37pm On Sep 07, 2016
annunaki2:

True love is unconditional but as a Muslim you won't understand what love means talkless of true love since love is a concept foreign to Islam. That said I never advised him to accept and later denounce rather I warned him of the dangers of denouncing Islam based on islam's evil apotasy laws. Your threat about full sharia law being implemented in Land of Satan is noted.

6 If thy brother, the son of thy mother, or thy son, or thy daughter, or the wife of thy bosom, or thy friend, which is as thine own soul, entice thee secretly, saying, Let us go and serve other gods, which thou hast not known, thou, nor thy fathers; 7 Namely, of the gods of the people which are round about you, nigh unto thee, or far off from thee, from the one end of the earth even unto the other end of the earth; 8 Thou shalt not consent unto him, nor hearken unto him; neither shall thine eye pity him, neither shalt thou spare, neither shalt thou conceal him: 9 But thou shalt surely kill him; thine hand shall be first upon him to put him to death, and afterwards the hand of all the people .
10 And thou shalt stone him with stones, that he die; because he hath sought to thrust thee away from the LORD thy God , which brought thee out of the land of Egypt, from the house of bondage.

[But this is old testament]

Mathew 5:16
New International Version
"Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them.

New Living Translation
"Don't misunderstand why I have come. I did not come to abolish the law of Moses or the writings of the prophets. No, I came to accomplish their purpose.

You yourself is the Satan not the land of purity and Chastity. Your brother look for admission in to one of the University in the Satan land and he is willing to study in the Satan land. Despite all the world class university else where in the world, he still seek for knowledge in the Satan land.

3 Likes

Re: Christain No School Fee. Muslim, School Fee by annunaki2(m): 1:56pm On Sep 07, 2016
FriendChoice:

6 If thy brother, the son of thy mother, or thy son, or thy daughter, or the wife of thy bosom, or thy friend, which is as thine own soul, entice thee secretly, saying, Let us go and serve other gods, which thou hast not known, thou, nor thy fathers; 7 Namely, of the gods of the people which are round about you, nigh unto thee, or far off from thee, from the one end of the earth even unto the other end of the earth; 8 Thou shalt not consent unto him, nor hearken unto him; neither shall thine eye pity him, neither shalt thou spare, neither shalt thou conceal him: 9 But thou shalt surely kill him; thine hand shall be first upon him to put him to death, and afterwards the hand of all the people .
10 And thou shalt stone him with stones, that he die; because he hath sought to thrust thee away from the LORD thy God , which brought thee out of the land of Egypt, from the house of bondage.

[But this is old testament]

Mathew 5:16
New International Version
"Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them.

New Living Translation
"Don't misunderstand why I have come. I did not come to abolish the law of Moses or the writings of the prophets. No, I came to accomplish their purpose.

You yourself is the Satan not the land of purity and Chastity. Your brother look for admission in to one of the University in the Satan land and he is willing to study in the Satan land. Despite all the world class university else where in the world, he still seek for knowledge in the Satan land.

Muslims and mis-information are like bead and butter, he never said he wanted admission in a university in the land of satan(saudi) what he said is that his aunt who can assist him is resident there. Even islamic tradition confirms that satan lives in mecca as muslims go there to 'stone' satan every year during the hajj and satan in turn takes the life of some of the pilgrims as an sacrifice to himself.

1 Like

Re: Christain No School Fee. Muslim, School Fee by Nobody: 2:08pm On Sep 07, 2016
annunaki2:

Muslims and mis-information are like bead and butter, he never said he wanted admission in a university in the than of satan(saudi) what he said is that his aunt who can assist him is resident there. Even islamic tradition confirms that satan lives in mecca as muslims go there to 'stone' satan every year during the hajj and satan in turn takes the life of some of the pilgrims as an sacrifice to himself.

Something that is written you still cannot understand, He is about getting admission he says, then he call his aunty, not that his aunty offer to help him get admission if he convert. He is the 1 looking for it. Simple English u like 2 twist it, go back 2 school. Advice him to find admission else where Not Satan land.

I just called my aunty who reside in saudi arabia asking for her help, because i am about having admission into the university,but after the conversation she told...

Devil can be found everywhere, Muslim stone devil in saudi Arabic as what Abraham peace be upon him did in the pilgrimage. Half knowledge is dangerous.

2 Likes

Re: Christain No School Fee. Muslim, School Fee by Demmzy15(m): 3:21pm On Sep 07, 2016
annunaki2:

Buh I thought you once claimed millions are leaving? Remember 6 million Muslims convert to Christianity every year? grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christain No School Fee. Muslim, School Fee by Nobody: 3:38pm On Sep 07, 2016
Demmzy15:
Buh I thought you once claimed millions are leaving? Remember 6 million Muslims convert to Christianity every year? grin

Let me help you with his post

annunaki2:
Embracing Islam ke On the contrary millions of muslims are renouncing Islam as it's getting clearer to everyone that Islam is clearly a fake religion and can never be of God.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Christain No School Fee. Muslim, School Fee by annunaki2(m): 3:40pm On Sep 07, 2016
Demmzy15:

Of course millions of muslims are renouncing Islam every year but there are still Muslim lunatics in several places that will attempt to impose their sharia and force it on others. Only last week some Muslim youths attempted to kill a chemist and burn his shop in Lagos(were muslims are in the minority) for so called blasphemy. You can now imagine what will happen in Muslim dominated regions.
Re: Christain No School Fee. Muslim, School Fee by Nobody: 4:01pm On Sep 07, 2016
Am waiting 4 ur reply. Or you have realise your lie and shame cannot allow you to defend it.

@annunaki2
Re: Christain No School Fee. Muslim, School Fee by annunaki2(m): 4:02pm On Sep 07, 2016
FriendChoice:

Let me help you with his post

Thanks for the post, it's sweet reminder(painful for some tongue) that Islam is dying.
Re: Christain No School Fee. Muslim, School Fee by Nobody: 4:07pm On Sep 07, 2016
annunaki2:

Thanks for the post, it's sweet reminder(painful for some tongue) that Islam is dying.

Look at his Hippocratic reply above. Because he has been expose, he is now citing example with Lagos. Majority of Lagosian are Muslim.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christain No School Fee. Muslim, School Fee by annunaki2(m): 4:09pm On Sep 07, 2016
FriendChoice:

Something that is written you still cannot understand, He is about getting admission he says, then he call his aunty, not that his aunty offer to help him get admission if he convert. He is the 1 looking for it. Simple English u like 2 twist it, go back 2 school. Advice him to find admission else where Not Satan land.

Devil can be found everywhere, Muslim stone devil in saudi Arabic as what Abraham peace be upon him did in the pilgrimage. Half knowledge is dangerous.

If only you didn't waste your time going to madrasa to learn how to recite that satanic book, you would have had more time to concentrate on your studies and would have better English comprehension skills.

That said Abraham NEVER went to mecca neither did he engage in any pagan ritual of stoning the devil. That was just a story mohamed cooked up to authenticate his false religion and give it some form of credibility.
Re: Christain No School Fee. Muslim, School Fee by OgundeleT(m): 4:10pm On Sep 07, 2016
Kingdavid579:
hello
you better tell her you have converted to Islam because those advising you here wont help you. your future belong to u
Re: Christain No School Fee. Muslim, School Fee by Nobody: 4:12pm On Sep 07, 2016
annunaki2:

If only you didn't waste your time going to madrasa to learn how to recite that satanic book, you would have had more time to concentrate on your studies and would have better English comprehension skills.

That said Abraham NEVER went to mecca neither did he engage in any pagan ritual of stoning the devil. That was just a story mohamed cooked up to authenticate his false religion and give it some form of credibility.

Up and down story. Am not asking you to tell me about the pilgrimage. That simple English in op post, he was looking admission or the Anty is the one offering the admission. That is what I want You to answer, but u still skip it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can A Christian Work In Hotel? / I Saved A Wonderful Soul From Commiting Suicide Last Night / Prophecies For 2020 By Prophetess Beatrice Deborah Hephzibah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.