Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,730 members, 7,875,829 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 10:36 PM

Christain No School Fee. Muslim, School Fee - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christain No School Fee. Muslim, School Fee (1730 Views)

What Gives You Joy As A Christain? / Please Is Jesus God This Has Brought Confusion Among Christain / I Am A Christain But Have Recieved An Islamic Revelation. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christain No School Fee. Muslim, School Fee by annunaki2(m): 4:14pm On Sep 07, 2016
FriendChoice:

Look at his Hippocratic reply above. Because he has been expose, he is now citing example with Lagos. Majority of Lagosian are Muslim.

grin cheesy cheesy
I am a full blood Lagosian and I can tell you for free that Islam is the minority religion in Lagos. Less than 30% tongue and their numbers keep declining everyday. Only recently six of my cousins who come from a strong Muslim family all renounced Islam when it became glaring to them that Islam was full of deceit and they couldn't put up with the lies anymore.
Re: Christain No School Fee. Muslim, School Fee by Pidggin(f): 4:16pm On Sep 07, 2016
Kingdavid579:
hello
nairalanders. i think am into trouble right now.i need an advice cus i am at the middle of a bridge already,I just called my aunty who reside in saudi arabia asking for her help,because i am about having admission into the university,but after the conversation she told me that, as soon as i am a christain she is not going to help me,And she is the only person who have the capability to help me and all she want is for me to become a muslim,and i am just an orphan of 18 years old.please in need ADVICE

Is that the only place you can study? As a potential Christian, you need to be in a place where you will be fed the living word of God on a daily basis.

Believe me when I say you will be well educated in Jesus name. If you let your aunt's offer go, God will create a better opportunity for you. Try Him and see, do not sacrifice eternal life for school fees

1 Like

Re: Christain No School Fee. Muslim, School Fee by Nobody: 4:19pm On Sep 07, 2016
annunaki2:

grin cheesy cheesy
I am a full blood Lagosian and I can tell you for free that Islam is the minority religion in Lagos. Less than 30% tongue and their numbers keep declining everyday. Only recently six of my cousins who come from a strong Muslim family all renounced Islam when it became glaring to them that Islam was full of deceit and they couldn't put up with the lies anymore.

I am not interested in your lies. Answer this, stop running.

[Copied from previous post] Something that is written you still cannot understand, He is about getting admission he says, then he call his aunty, not that his aunty offer to help him get admission if he convert. He is the 1 looking for it. Simple English u like 2 twist it, go back 2 school. Advice him to find admission else where Not Satan land.

I just called my aunty who reside in saudi arabia asking for her help, because i am about having admission into the university,but after the conversation she told...
Re: Christain No School Fee. Muslim, School Fee by udatso: 12:00am On Sep 08, 2016
Demmzy15:
Buh I thought you once claimed millions are leaving? Remember 6 million Muslims convert to Christianity every year? grin
Hahaha. The anunuka dude is confused. He doesn't even keep track of his lies anymore grin

2 Likes

Re: Christain No School Fee. Muslim, School Fee by Kingdavid579(m): 9:06am On Sep 08, 2016
Pidggin:

Is that the only place you can study? As a potential Christian, you need to be in a place where you will be fed the living word of God on a daily basis.

Believe me when I say you will be well educated in Jesus name. If you let your aunt's offer go, God will create a better opportunity for you. Try Him and see, do not sacrifice eternal life for school fees
THANK U 4 DAT

1 Like

Re: Christain No School Fee. Muslim, School Fee by favexx(f): 1:51pm On Sep 08, 2016
Jesus! Where did Abraham stone devil [b][/b]
FriendChoice:

Something that is written you still cannot understand, He is about getting admission he says, then he call his aunty, not that his aunty offer to help him get admission if he convert. He is the 1 looking for it. Simple English u like 2 twist it, go back 2 school. Advice him to find admission else where Not Satan land.

Devil can be found everywhere, Muslim stone devil in saudi Arabic as what Abraha[b][/b]m peace be upon him did in the pilgrimage. Half knowledge is dangerous.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are Babies Born Sinners? (christians) / Solomon Dalung, Sports Minister Allegedly Converts To Islam - PHOTOS / Prophecies For 2020 By Prophetess Beatrice Deborah Hephzibah

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.