Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,812 members, 7,889,666 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 05:36 PM

Popular Pastor Ask Ladies To Swallow Their Lovers Sperm [PICS] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Popular Pastor Ask Ladies To Swallow Their Lovers Sperm [PICS] (2439 Views)

6 Nigerian Celebrities That Made A Buzz With Their Car Gifts To Their Lovers / Lady Bans Timi Dakolo From Performing In Abuja For 'Disgracing' Popular Pastor / Bobrisky Reveals The Usefulness Of Taking Sperm [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Popular Pastor Ask Ladies To Swallow Their Lovers Sperm [PICS] by JAYTUNEZ(m): 7:28pm On Sep 06, 2016
Popular controversial Ghanaian Pastor, has a word of ‘advice’ for ladies. The founder of the Heaven Gate Ministry, Prophet Nicholas Osei aka Kumchaha, has dropped a very complicated advice from a pastor to women in relationships.

Speaking during a show on Kofi TV, the controversial prophet asked ladies to indulge their partners by ‘swallowing’ his sperm during intercourse. Prophet Osei said he cannot understand why a woman would refuse to swallow ‘holy ghost/spiritual oil which prevents sickness’.

Read what he said below: “If you are a lady and you decide to throw up your man’s semen after a Mouth Action, then you need deliverance. If you are lady who is able to suck on your man’s D’ well, he does crazy things for you. Put it in your mouth for ten minutes, not one minute. When he cums, swallow it with pride and he will start signing the cheques. You can not decide to suck on him and throw up the cum. You need deliverance if you do that.”

He said the above act even made him buy two cars for his wife, confirming the effectiveness.

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2016/09/popular-pastor-ask-ladies-to-swallow.html?m=1

Lalasticlala Fynestboi MissyB3 Ijebabe Ishilove

Re: Popular Pastor Ask Ladies To Swallow Their Lovers Sperm [PICS] by Airforce1(m): 7:30pm On Sep 06, 2016
well Not a new thing

Afterall girls been swallowing sperm since 1999
Re: Popular Pastor Ask Ladies To Swallow Their Lovers Sperm [PICS] by soberdrunk(m): 7:36pm On Sep 06, 2016
****get ur holy spiritual oil here!!!!*** free holy spiritual oil here!!! Ladies come and get it while its hot!!! grin grin grin
Re: Popular Pastor Ask Ladies To Swallow Their Lovers Sperm [PICS] by youngest85(m): 7:43pm On Sep 06, 2016
perhaps it wl cleanse dem
Re: Popular Pastor Ask Ladies To Swallow Their Lovers Sperm [PICS] by bentlywills(m): 8:06pm On Sep 06, 2016
And how is dz pastor popular? undecided undecided

Endtime. pastor undecided
Re: Popular Pastor Ask Ladies To Swallow Their Lovers Sperm [PICS] by goldbim(f): 8:08pm On Sep 06, 2016
Smh... grin grin..won't be surprised if he leaves the pulpit just to go and have a quickie during sermon....some men of God sha lipsrsealed lipsrsealed..it is well oo.the Lord is your muscle..keep cumming and swallowing.
Re: Popular Pastor Ask Ladies To Swallow Their Lovers Sperm [PICS] by Pierocash(m): 8:10pm On Sep 06, 2016
vivian is in trouble,i wil make sure she drinks 2 bottles of it

1 Like

Re: Popular Pastor Ask Ladies To Swallow Their Lovers Sperm [PICS] by jmichlins(m): 8:11pm On Sep 06, 2016
I know many will criticise him but I and will niggas will want our girlfriends to start attending that his church and following his teachings. A good BJ until I land
Re: Popular Pastor Ask Ladies To Swallow Their Lovers Sperm [PICS] by makydebbie(f): 8:18pm On Sep 06, 2016
why havent i heard of Kofi TV
i smell lies..and he ain't popular.. mtcheww next!!!

1 Like

Re: Popular Pastor Ask Ladies To Swallow Their Lovers Sperm [PICS] by Smellymouth: 8:18pm On Sep 06, 2016
"...When he cums, swallow it with pride and he will start signing the cheques. You can not decide to suck on him and throw up the cum. You need deliverance if you do that...."

N.P==> Folake gimme love oo/
Na you dey catch swallow my shot oo/
For your sake I go "church" oo...

Re: Popular Pastor Ask Ladies To Swallow Their Lovers Sperm [PICS] by Smellymouth: 8:20pm On Sep 06, 2016
makydebbie:
why havent i heard of Kofi TV

i smell lies..and he ain't popular.. mtcheww next!!!

If you like smell truth.. grin

Heave you attanded the Pastaas Cherch? cheesy

Re: Popular Pastor Ask Ladies To Swallow Their Lovers Sperm [PICS] by makydebbie(f): 8:28pm On Sep 06, 2016
Smellymouth:

If you like smell truth.. grin

Heave you attanded the Pastaas Cherch? cheesy
i haven't even heard of the pastaa before...I'm sure he doesnt have a big cherch too...and I think deh op isnt saying deh truthgrin
Re: Popular Pastor Ask Ladies To Swallow Their Lovers Sperm [PICS] by Smellymouth: 8:37pm On Sep 06, 2016
makydebbie:
i haven't even heard of the pastaa before...I'm sure he doesnt have a big cherch too...and I think deh op isnt saying deh truthgrin

grin cheesy grin
"..You can not decide to suck on him and throw up the cum. You need deliverance if you do that..."

==> Paasta Nicholas Osei aka Kumchaha, 2016..

Vaseline crew needs to give this man an award..
Re: Popular Pastor Ask Ladies To Swallow Their Lovers Sperm [PICS] by makydebbie(f): 8:43pm On Sep 06, 2016
Smellymouth:

grin cheesy grin
"..You can not decide to suck on him and throw up the cum. You need deliverance if you do that..."

==> Paasta Nicholas Osei aka Kumchaha, 2016..

Vaseline crew needs to give this man an award..
gringrin
I would never swallow that thing...until it gat the same taste with chivitaundecided
Re: Popular Pastor Ask Ladies To Swallow Their Lovers Sperm [PICS] by Smellymouth: 8:45pm On Sep 06, 2016
makydebbie:
gringrin
I would never swallow that thing...until it gat the same taste with chivitaundecided

A trial will convince you.. grin

Re: Popular Pastor Ask Ladies To Swallow Their Lovers Sperm [PICS] by makydebbie(f): 8:47pm On Sep 06, 2016
Smellymouth:

A trial will convince you.. grin
I'll seesmiley
Re: Popular Pastor Ask Ladies To Swallow Their Lovers Sperm [PICS] by Izyyblaze(f): 9:16pm On Sep 06, 2016
Holy Moses shocked shocked
You say what? undecided

cheesy cheesy grin grin
This pastor e haff kee me oh grin

(1) (Reply)

Bootylicious Kenyan Socialite, Vera Sidika Causes Outrage After Posting This / Blac Chyna Buys $400k 2016 Rolls Royce Wraith As Push Present / My First Time On The Hover Board (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.