Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,881 members, 7,935,778 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 03:39 PM

Man Narrowly Escaped Death After Policemen Opened Fire On His Car (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Narrowly Escaped Death After Policemen Opened Fire On His Car (photos) (804 Views)

Dpo Escapes Death After Big Tree Fell On Top Of His Office (pic) / Fayose Drives Himself In A Convertible Car. Photos / Man Escapes Death By Whiskers After Policemen Opened Fire On His Car. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Narrowly Escaped Death After Policemen Opened Fire On His Car (photos) by tiwaz(m): 9:49pm On Sep 07, 2016
A Young man narrowly escaped death today after policemen fired out bullets on his car on his way from Abuja

The young man shared his testimony below..

The Nigerian Police just opened fire on my car on my way from Abuja. Bullets back and front..God pass dem.. Their excuse is they got information armed robbers where coming from my direction and decided to open fire on the first car coming..

http://www.ngyab.com/news/man-narrowly-escapes-death-as-policemen-open-fire-on-his-car-photos/

CC: Ishilove, Lalasticlala

Re: Man Narrowly Escaped Death After Policemen Opened Fire On His Car (photos) by tiwaz(m): 9:52pm On Sep 07, 2016
more..

Re: Man Narrowly Escaped Death After Policemen Opened Fire On His Car (photos) by Rednaxelot: 9:57pm On Sep 07, 2016
The Nigerian Police just opened fire on my car on my way from Abuja. Bullets back and front..God pass dem.. Their excuse is they got information armed robbers where coming from my direction and decided to open fire on the first car coming..
The difference between the Nigerian Police and robbers is just the uniform.

Nigerian police are just robbers in uniform!
Re: Man Narrowly Escaped Death After Policemen Opened Fire On His Car (photos) by Greenback: 9:58pm On Sep 07, 2016
Stuppid cops,so the robbers escaped! Thats how they wudda killed an innocent man like baba tompolo..na smiling crocodile go chop all of dem. angry

the guy above sef,haba! angry

1 Like

Re: Man Narrowly Escaped Death After Policemen Opened Fire On His Car (photos) by Nobody: 10:07pm On Sep 07, 2016
NPF ...."To serve and protect with integrity"

Re: Man Narrowly Escaped Death After Policemen Opened Fire On His Car (photos) by DIKEnaWAR: 10:14pm On Sep 07, 2016
The dude is lucky to be alive and telling his story. We're he killed by them, they would have paraded his corpse and car as an armed robber and even present a victim of his robbery to counter his family, when they raise hell .

We are waring against principalities and powers ...and Nigeria Police.
Re: Man Narrowly Escaped Death After Policemen Opened Fire On His Car (photos) by idupaul: 10:19pm On Sep 07, 2016
Make no mistake they were trying to rob him but they didn't succeed..
Re: Man Narrowly Escaped Death After Policemen Opened Fire On His Car (photos) by Nairastake: 10:23pm On Sep 07, 2016
1 billion ways to die in Nigeria.

And they said their reason is

(1) (Reply)

Heart Touching Speech Delivered To Northern Minority By Fani Kayode / N'delta Millitants,biafra;don't Use Force Cleric Warns Buhari / Gov. Mimiko Deploys N4bn War Chest For November Governorship Polls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.