Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,904 members, 7,906,392 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 10:15 AM

Help My Distant Lover Wants To Visit - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help My Distant Lover Wants To Visit (773 Views)

Nigerian Man Kisses His Plus-Sized Oyinbo Lover (Photos, Video) / Girl Gets Insulted Because She Refused To Visit A Guy On Their First Date / Distant Relationships Hardly Work!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help My Distant Lover Wants To Visit by reserved111(m): 10:55pm On Sep 08, 2016
We met 2013 and I've gone to her village once, I met her dad and mum and brothers and I was welcomed.
Since den we hav met once more last year though we do communicate via call and chat.
The call has not been frequent though cos I don't like too much call and I don't chat her frequent too which she always complain and even at some point threatened to leave and asked me to never call or chat her.
She always profess her luv for me but I don't act wit emotions though I respect her.
Now she intends to come visit me and spend some days and I hav already accepted.
I hav never spend days living wit a woman who is not my blood relative before. Can we spend days without doing any tin funny?? I hav not really slept wit a gal before apart frm romance. Pls wat am I going to expect cos I don't want to spoil my reputation or hav premarital sex.
I asked her if we should sleep separate wen she comes but she said no dat we should sleep together.
Re: Help My Distant Lover Wants To Visit by donbenedict(m): 11:00pm On Sep 08, 2016
Well if u weren't corrupt, u wouldn't have agreed to allow her comeover. So I don't understand the balderdash u wrote abt not wanting corrupt people and fools to comment when it speaks clearly how dumb u really are

2 Likes

Re: Help My Distant Lover Wants To Visit by segzy0i(m): 11:03pm On Sep 08, 2016
From her response shes ready for d show my advice for u is dt just inform her dt everytin shld end in romance nd not sex if dts ur decision bt mind u if shes determine to have sex u mite nt be able to escape it the ball us in ur court
Re: Help My Distant Lover Wants To Visit by stiflerdrug: 11:05pm On Sep 08, 2016
I sense a 398 years old Virgin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Help My Distant Lover Wants To Visit by Topestbilly(m): 11:06pm On Sep 08, 2016
Lubbish!!!

You're not corrupt but u can lomance abi? Bad ch!ld.
Re: Help My Distant Lover Wants To Visit by Swegzfreak: 11:44pm On Sep 08, 2016
Re: Help My Distant Lover Wants To Visit by Nobody: 11:53pm On Sep 08, 2016
See question. Na we go teach you how to sleep with woman? Nawa o

U will hate urself when she comes spend days and goes back without u pulling off her clothe
Re: Help My Distant Lover Wants To Visit by McBrooklyn(m): 1:30am On Sep 09, 2016
Jeez! Don't even know what to type angry

*Walks outta thread*

(1) (Reply)

21st Century Expo (secrets) / Pastor Commits Suicide After Posting Nude Pictures Of Him In Church Watsap Group / A Young Lady Talk A Police Officer Into Romance See Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.