Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,864 members, 7,872,868 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:58 AM

I'm Tired Staying Without A Bae To Call My Own. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Tired Staying Without A Bae To Call My Own. (9296 Views)

When Bae Is A Bae ....is Her Weight Okay ? / Tim Westwood Shreds His Credit Cards: "I'm Tired Of Dating Dependent Ladies" / Checkout What A Nairalander Prepared For His Bae To Mark Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Tired Staying Without A Bae To Call My Own. by Hisduchess(f): 5:39pm On Sep 10, 2016
ellacute45:

His life is probably boring undecided

my dear no mind d yeye boy.he and mrcork I don't know who is more stupidd aswear.hope ur weekend is moving on cool.

nice evening
Re: I'm Tired Staying Without A Bae To Call My Own. by AtomAdeyemi(m): 6:01pm On Sep 10, 2016
Oops...About ur ex...
Did I miss something?
I thought you deflowering her was a covenant.
How come she still cheated?
Or were u in most unavailable whenever she had a urge after you opened her?
Re: I'm Tired Staying Without A Bae To Call My Own. by MrCork: 6:18pm On Sep 10, 2016
Hisduchess:

my dear no mind d yeye boy.he and mrcork I don't know who is more stupidd aswear.hope ur weekend is moving on cool.

nice evening

angry
Re: I'm Tired Staying Without A Bae To Call My Own. by Nobody: 6:19pm On Sep 10, 2016
Hisduchess:

nice evening

Mrcork is definitely better

Yea
Thanks smiley
Re: I'm Tired Staying Without A Bae To Call My Own. by guente02(m): 6:34pm On Sep 10, 2016
hardcore007:
experience matters my brother. The mind set is totally wrong. Money is being overrated. I pray he will make money and see its nothing.
To me i just want to be comfortable before I start getting entangled with women and money goes a long way.
When you have a woman and u don't "look after" her (not as a maga tho) and ur wellbeing threatened because u don't have the funds is a situation i don't want to experience.
I still go out to woo a few buh when it comes to bedding dem i kinda face a challenge because i don't want to take her to a friend's place since that to me is demeaning to my personality.
Re: I'm Tired Staying Without A Bae To Call My Own. by hardcore007: 7:01pm On Sep 10, 2016
faith551:

Any girl that cheats on you because you don't have money will still cheat on you even if you were Dangote
I think you're right bro, that's why I left immediately.
Re: I'm Tired Staying Without A Bae To Call My Own. by hardcore007: 7:10pm On Sep 10, 2016
rosalieene:
lmaooooo
Do you have to look for a relationship on social media
. Many are trapped with work/ responsibilities that they don't even have tim for their selves. I used to have time but not anymore. what if I tell you that i've dated quite some nice girls I got through social media. You never can tell, madam. We have the freedom of speech you can express yourself to your satisfaction.
Re: I'm Tired Staying Without A Bae To Call My Own. by hardcore007: 7:22pm On Sep 10, 2016
AtomAdeyemi:
Oops...About ur ex...
Did I miss something?
I thought you deflowering her was a covenant.
How come she still cheated?
Or were u in most unavailable whenever she had a urge after you opened her?
. Yes Baba, I guess it was my unavailability that caused it. I was busy chasing chedazz!! While one guy was busy digging the honey pot. Baba, most girls just want to be opened and be free.

1 Like

Re: I'm Tired Staying Without A Bae To Call My Own. by AtomAdeyemi(m): 7:40pm On Sep 10, 2016
hardcore007:
. Yes Baba, I guess it was my unavailability that caused it. I was busy chasing chedazz!! While one guy was busy digging the honey pot. Baba, most girls just want to be opened and be free.

I thought as much.
Creating an opening is something that should be done after serious thinking.
Girls have lower resistance to each other when it comes to subduing sexual urge.
If your girl isn't the strong minded type.
She won't be able to fight back as she ought to when u are absent.
That's more of the reason why they say after marriage is a better time to practice it.
Ladies don't usually cheat on a natural ground after losing their pride to their lover.
Your absent caused it.
But if u reach out to her....There will always be that spot left for u as the first man
Its a memory that can never be forgotten.
That's if you are interested in her.
Re: I'm Tired Staying Without A Bae To Call My Own. by hardcore007: 7:40pm On Sep 10, 2016
rosalieene:
lmaooooo
Do you have to look for a relationship on social media
hey madam, what does " social media" mean to you? Hope it isn't bad for one to say how he/she feel nor what bothers him on a platform like this (NL Romance section)?
Re: I'm Tired Staying Without A Bae To Call My Own. by Ishilove: 7:53pm On Sep 10, 2016
sam6055:

I am impressed... with the lies... Just walk out of your house and take a stroll.. you will see a lot of girls... Its Lagos my friend
Lmao! cheesy
Re: I'm Tired Staying Without A Bae To Call My Own. by Nobody: 10:03pm On Sep 10, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
with a moniker like yer's you laughin' at him?

Wetin do my moniker aunty/uncle? U neva look ur own abi..
Re: I'm Tired Staying Without A Bae To Call My Own. by Nobody: 10:04pm On Sep 10, 2016
Sweetpenis:

Wetin do my moniker aunty/uncle? U neva look ur own abi..
Miss. And what's wrong with mine ,'Sweet Pen!s'?
Re: I'm Tired Staying Without A Bae To Call My Own. by Hisduchess(f): 10:09pm On Sep 10, 2016
MrCork:

angry
who be this nah.biko carry this face comot for road
Re: I'm Tired Staying Without A Bae To Call My Own. by Nobody: 10:14pm On Sep 10, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:

Wats kingcheezypuff? a girl bears dat? sounds so weird..penis dats sweet dats sweetpenis..
Re: I'm Tired Staying Without A Bae To Call My Own. by Nobody: 10:18pm On Sep 10, 2016
Sweetpenis:

Wats kingcheezypuff? a girl bears dat? sounds so weird..penis dats sweet dats sweetpenis..
yes, a Woman.I am king because I say it angry
••••••
What you doin' with a moniker like that What you care how sweet a pen!s is?
Re: I'm Tired Staying Without A Bae To Call My Own. by ogegold1234(f): 10:18pm On Sep 10, 2016
[color=#990000][/color].
Re: I'm Tired Staying Without A Bae To Call My Own. by hardcore007: 10:26pm On Sep 10, 2016
Hisduchess:

who be this nah.biko carry this face comot for road
grin
Re: I'm Tired Staying Without A Bae To Call My Own. by hardcore007: 10:28pm On Sep 10, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
. grin pls you guys should keep it cool, okay.
Re: I'm Tired Staying Without A Bae To Call My Own. by Nobody: 10:30pm On Sep 10, 2016
hardcore007:
. grin pls you guys should keep it cool, okay.
?I'm not fightin' with em. I'm just sayin'....
Re: I'm Tired Staying Without A Bae To Call My Own. by hardcore007: 10:30pm On Sep 10, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
••••••
What you doin' with a moniker like that What you care how sweet a pe!ns is?
grin grin
Re: I'm Tired Staying Without A Bae To Call My Own. by Nobody: 10:31pm On Sep 10, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
••••••
What you doin' with a moniker like that What you care how sweet a pe!ns is?

Obviously u do cos u've been on my case since if nt because u fine small ehn I 4 shw u pepper.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Tired Staying Without A Bae To Call My Own. by hardcore007: 10:32pm On Sep 10, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
?I'm not fightin' with em. I'm just sayin'....
. I understand,but you know this is hw it starts though grin I don't like when people fight or quarrel.
Re: I'm Tired Staying Without A Bae To Call My Own. by Nobody: 10:39pm On Sep 10, 2016
Sweetpenis:

Obviously u do cos u've been on my case since if nt because u fine small ehn I 4 shw u pepper.
what?!!!!! Fine small!!!?
Re: I'm Tired Staying Without A Bae To Call My Own. by hardcore007: 10:39pm On Sep 10, 2016
Sweetpenis:

. Sweetpenis, what a moniker and kingcheezypuff you guys been like cat and dog on my thread. I heard that's how love starts anyway. Sweetpenis why dont you b open and tell KingCheezyPuff how much you like her.
Re: I'm Tired Staying Without A Bae To Call My Own. by Nobody: 10:40pm On Sep 10, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:

Attention seeker stay ur lane abeg,no b u get thread u carry matter put 4 head like gala,I was taking monkeytail b4 u mention interrupted me .
Re: I'm Tired Staying Without A Bae To Call My Own. by Nobody: 10:44pm On Sep 10, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
what?!!!!! Fine small!!!?

Yea u fine small,jst small dnt mind nl guys making ur head swell.
Re: I'm Tired Staying Without A Bae To Call My Own. by Nobody: 10:47pm On Sep 10, 2016
hardcore007:
. Sweetpenis, what a moniker and kingcheezypuff you guys been like cat and dog on my thread. I heard that's how love starts anyway. Sweetpenis why dont you b open and tell KingCheezyPuff how much you like her.

I b wan like her buh she fit b guy,y would she think of kingcheezypuff?
Re: I'm Tired Staying Without A Bae To Call My Own. by Nobody: 10:48pm On Sep 10, 2016
Sweetpenis:

Yea u fine small,jst small dnt mind nl guys making ur head swell.
grin well actually, I was goin' of my own opion.
•••••

Sweetpenis:

Attention seeker stay ur lane abeg,no b u get thread u carry matter put 4 head like gala,I was taking monkeytail b4 u mention interrupted me .
•••••
I did not. I asked a simple question.
Re: I'm Tired Staying Without A Bae To Call My Own. by hardcore007: 10:51pm On Sep 10, 2016
Sweetpenis:

awww, you can still go ahead and profess your love. Some did it and it worked, yours might work too.
Re: I'm Tired Staying Without A Bae To Call My Own. by Nobody: 10:52pm On Sep 10, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
grin well actually, I was goin' of my own opion.
•••••

•••••
I did not. I asked a simple question.

Wait are u nigerian?
Re: I'm Tired Staying Without A Bae To Call My Own. by Nobody: 10:56pm On Sep 10, 2016
Sweetpenis:

Wait are u nigerian?
no .american
•••••••
Sweetpenis:

Why would you think of sweetpen!s!!!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Are Some Girls Like This? (screenshot) / See What My Girl Did To Me Tonight (pic) / Which Of These Three Women Would You Pick As Wife?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.