Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,863 members, 7,872,864 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:49 AM

I'm Tired Staying Without A Bae To Call My Own. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Tired Staying Without A Bae To Call My Own. (9293 Views)

When Bae Is A Bae ....is Her Weight Okay ? / Tim Westwood Shreds His Credit Cards: "I'm Tired Of Dating Dependent Ladies" / Checkout What A Nairalander Prepared For His Bae To Mark Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Tired Staying Without A Bae To Call My Own. by hardcore007: 2:20pm On Sep 11, 2016
SexyStrawberry:

how many times so far have u given your all? I'm still better than u Joor
. undecided undecided guess you're scared of heart break, and i'm not. Don't you think i'm better, madam?
Re: I'm Tired Staying Without A Bae To Call My Own. by SexyStrawberry(f): 2:24pm On Sep 11, 2016
hardcore007:
. undecided undecided
you see?! undecided
Re: I'm Tired Staying Without A Bae To Call My Own. by SexyStrawberry(f): 2:25pm On Sep 11, 2016
hardcore007:
. undecided undecided guess you're scared of heart break, and i'm not. Don't you think i'm better, madam?

If u are not scared as well, how come u have lots of ladies according to u but can't commit to any of them?
Re: I'm Tired Staying Without A Bae To Call My Own. by hardcore007: 2:27pm On Sep 11, 2016
SexyStrawberry:

If u are not scared as well, how come u have lots of ladies according to u but can't commit to any of them?
undecided undecided could it be trust issue?
Re: I'm Tired Staying Without A Bae To Call My Own. by Peacefullove: 2:28pm On Sep 11, 2016
Hisduchess:

bia this boy are you this stupi.d.why are u filling every thread with this ur yeye rantings.get a life biko no one cares if u hates women who mensturate or not cos nobody cares.except u are a robot typing trash all over NL

grin that robot guy

1 Like

Re: I'm Tired Staying Without A Bae To Call My Own. by Peacefullove: 2:31pm On Sep 11, 2016
SexyStrawberry:

you see?! undecided

I really like your signature. I had to pause for some minutes thinking about it ...

1 Like

Re: I'm Tired Staying Without A Bae To Call My Own. by SexyStrawberry(f): 2:45pm On Sep 11, 2016
hardcore007:
undecided undecided could it be trust issue?

We are on the same track, yea trust issues!
Re: I'm Tired Staying Without A Bae To Call My Own. by pweetychyka(f): 2:49pm On Sep 11, 2016
firstking01:
Evening maths ko morning tutorial nigrin

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: I'm Tired Staying Without A Bae To Call My Own. by AtomAdeyemi(m): 3:19pm On Sep 11, 2016
Cat & Dog indeed with strange names inversely proportional to their genders.
See as una two don dirty person thread.
Re: I'm Tired Staying Without A Bae To Call My Own. by Nobody: 3:26pm On Sep 11, 2016
Shiitposter:

Have you ever been attacked by any hate group in texas? Like KKK or nazi Germans
Also, do you have any redneck friends? How do they behave with you around
Do you own a gun?
Also why do you only type in rainbows? (Its nice) Are your insides made of marshmellow
1. No.
2. No.
3.No.
4.it's pretty
5. No
6. You ask 2 many questions
••••••

Oluwalosheleyi:
are exploring the possibilities of him being gay?
No.
••••••
Re: I'm Tired Staying Without A Bae To Call My Own. by Shiitposter: 3:29pm On Sep 11, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
[color=#64dd16].
6. You ask 2 many questions

Well your answers are boring and quite uninteresting.
Usually Muricans have alot to talk about
Re: I'm Tired Staying Without A Bae To Call My Own. by Nobody: 3:31pm On Sep 11, 2016
Shiitposter:

Well your answers are boring and quite uninteresting.
Usually Muricans have alot to talk about
er...a what?
Re: I'm Tired Staying Without A Bae To Call My Own. by Shiitposter: 3:45pm On Sep 11, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
er...a what?

Muricans = Americans
Re: I'm Tired Staying Without A Bae To Call My Own. by Nobody: 3:47pm On Sep 11, 2016
Shiitposter:

Muricans = Americans
oh.
Er well usually I do. But er....I just want off this thread topic now.
Re: I'm Tired Staying Without A Bae To Call My Own. by kuchikau: 4:23pm On Sep 11, 2016
Oluwalosheleyi:
GAY

U need jesus.
Re: I'm Tired Staying Without A Bae To Call My Own. by kuchikau: 4:24pm On Sep 11, 2016
Hisduchess:

enwe! go ask ur sisters such useless question. see his moniker like biko haram name. abeg comot for road small boy

How big is your DIRTY TOTO?
Re: I'm Tired Staying Without A Bae To Call My Own. by Hisduchess(f): 5:21pm On Sep 11, 2016
kuchikau:

if u mention me again to talk rubbish again.I ll just report u to one of the terror MODs

1 Like

Re: I'm Tired Staying Without A Bae To Call My Own. by hardcore007: 6:09pm On Sep 11, 2016
[quote author=Hisduchess post=49271190]

if u mention me again to talk rubbish again.I ll just report u to one of the terror MODs[/quote. Don't mind, just keep it cool.
Re: I'm Tired Staying Without A Bae To Call My Own. by hardcore007: 6:10pm On Sep 11, 2016
kuchikau:

hey! Come on man, too bad!
Re: I'm Tired Staying Without A Bae To Call My Own. by faith551(m): 6:39pm On Sep 11, 2016
Busch:

Lol.. I wish you could hear yourself, would you bang a broke niqqa, cos his dick is big.. ion even need your answer to know it's a no, you girls would always want something from boys so as to feel like you ain't been played all the time. mtcheew.

Who be girl sad

1 Like

Re: I'm Tired Staying Without A Bae To Call My Own. by kuchikau: 7:56pm On Sep 11, 2016
hardcore007:
hey! Come on man, too bad!
I love being realistic.
Re: I'm Tired Staying Without A Bae To Call My Own. by kuchikau: 7:58pm On Sep 11, 2016
Hisduchess:

if u mention me again to talk rubbish again.I ll just report u to one of the terror MODs
Send ur naked TOTO pics to me.
Re: I'm Tired Staying Without A Bae To Call My Own. by Nobody: 8:02pm On Sep 11, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
with a moniker like yer's you laughin' at him?

@dp,,y those green colour on DAT top...chai!!!..##i am seeing tns##
Re: I'm Tired Staying Without A Bae To Call My Own. by Nobody: 8:05pm On Sep 11, 2016
kuchikau:
I hate girls dat mensturates. How can blood coming fron your BIG T0TO wet ur pants and skirt,yet u claim to be sophisticated. *Smells*

Re: I'm Tired Staying Without A Bae To Call My Own. by Nobody: 8:07pm On Sep 11, 2016
Randy91:

@dp,,y those green colour on DAT top...chai!!!..##i am seeing tns##
cuz that's how it was made?
Re: I'm Tired Staying Without A Bae To Call My Own. by Nobody: 8:12pm On Sep 11, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
cuz that's how it was made?

lobbish!!!!
Re: I'm Tired Staying Without A Bae To Call My Own. by Nobody: 8:14pm On Sep 11, 2016
Randy91:

lobbish!!!!
Re: I'm Tired Staying Without A Bae To Call My Own. by firstking01(m): 8:17pm On Sep 11, 2016
pweetychyka:

So, hws the mathstongue
Re: I'm Tired Staying Without A Bae To Call My Own. by firstking01(m): 8:17pm On Sep 11, 2016
pweetychyka:

So, hws the mathstongue
Re: I'm Tired Staying Without A Bae To Call My Own. by Hisduchess(f): 8:29pm On Sep 11, 2016
kuchikau:
... Send ur naked TOTO pics to me.
mynd44 abeg come and see this small boy ooo. abeg come warn am ooo
Re: I'm Tired Staying Without A Bae To Call My Own. by kuchikau: 9:40pm On Sep 11, 2016
[quote author=Randy91 post=49275398][/quote]...
Lack of sense will dominate you.
Re: I'm Tired Staying Without A Bae To Call My Own. by kuchikau: 9:41pm On Sep 11, 2016
[quote author=Randy91 post=49275398][/quote]...

Lack of sense will dominate you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Share Your First Time Sex Experience / Differences Between Making Love In Cinema And Real Life...pics Inside! / Will You Go On A First Date For Free Food?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.