Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,516 members, 7,905,010 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 12:13 AM

Genevieve Talks About The Oprah Experience - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Talks About The Oprah Experience (12527 Views)

Again, Genevieve Talks About Marriage And New Movie. / I Don’t Think I Can Return To The Blandness- Genevieve Talks About Nollywood / Video: Genevieve Talks About Appearance On Cnn Connector Of The Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genevieve Talks About The Oprah Experience by ikeyman00(m): 8:10pm On Oct 09, 2009
^^^^

and how do u you that

what; by zoomin in . . . lipsrsealed
grin
Re: Genevieve Talks About The Oprah Experience by becomrich15: 8:19pm On Oct 09, 2009
I live abroad, i know how they screen. apart from Patience Ozokwor , who is the best and she most act in africa role. This four may make hollywood. But Genevieve does not have the quality for hollywood. She would be a mispick.

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde
Stephanie Okereke
Rita Dominic
Stella Damascus

would make it to hollywood base on the way they act. they are good.
Re: Genevieve Talks About The Oprah Experience by baslone: 8:29pm On Oct 09, 2009
Good for Genny's career. I think Oprah needs to keep away from Africa!
I can now see she's confused.
Re: Genevieve Talks About The Oprah Experience by becomrich15: 8:50pm On Oct 09, 2009
Do google, it show you how much people are searching for thier names.

Re: Genevieve Talks About The Oprah Experience by Radiant(f): 8:55pm On Oct 09, 2009
becomrich,:

Genevieve  is not among nigeria top 5 Actresses . But she have very good working for her to make Oprah show.

Patience Ozokwor ( I think she is nigeria best)
Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde
Stephanie Okereke
Rita Dominic
Stella Damascus

Crap! Apart from Patience O the rest can't compete with Genny in acting. Even Patience sometimes repeats the same role which could be very boring unlike Genny who is quite dynamic.

Omotola is good too but definitely not better than Genny. The rest you mentioned have limited skills, sorry. Chioma Chukwuka too is good but has limited skills as well.

When Genny acts you feel the movie like it's reality while the rest just act and you can tell it's just a movie .
Re: Genevieve Talks About The Oprah Experience by banom(m): 9:00pm On Oct 09, 2009
becomrich,:

I live abroad, i know how they screen. apart from Patience Ozokwor , who is the best and she most act in africa role. This four may make hollywood. But  Genevieve does not have the quality for hollywood. She would be a mispick.

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde
Stephanie Okereke
Rita Dominic
Stella Damascus

would make it to hollywood base on the way they act. they are good.

@ Becomerich,

You are a very senseless God forsaking map Psychiatric yoruba tribalistic bigot,
Simply because you saw that Genevieve is Igbo and she is been praised as excellent, you just brought in your village ranked list of top  actress in Nigeria, and included two yoruba actress, so that you can fuel  tribal sentiments as it has been a divine call passed down on you by your oduduwa ancestors ,
Re: Genevieve Talks About The Oprah Experience by Radiant(f): 9:03pm On Oct 09, 2009
shesi:

no. i'd call her a milf. like i said.

how old is she anyway.  it's just she's been around for so long, i'm wondering.

Calling her a Milf don't mean she ain't young. Stop being silly. She's 30. Bet you're older than her.
Re: Genevieve Talks About The Oprah Experience by chukudibab(m): 9:04pm On Oct 09, 2009
Omotola should bi the one not Genny she coms second  sad
Re: Genevieve Talks About The Oprah Experience by AloyEmeka3: 9:10pm On Oct 09, 2009
banom:

@ Becomerich,

You are a very senseless God forsaking map Psychiatric yoruba tribalistic bigot,
Simply because you saw that Genevieve is Igbo and she is been praised as excellent, you just brought in your village ranked list of top  actress in Nigeria, and included two yoruba actress, so that you can fuel  tribal sentiments as it has been a divine call passed down on you by your oduduwa ancestors ,

If he is hating because genevieve is igbo, why did he list 4 igbos out of the 5 people on his list. Can you tribalists use your sense sometimes?. It's true that Becomerich is a tribalist but his tribalistic nature did not play a part here. Because tpia is a tribalist doesn't mean that everything she says on nairaland has tribalistic undertone.

My top 5 actresses in Nigeria are:

Edith Jane Azuh
Patience ozokwor
Joke Silva
Uche Osotule
Bimbo Akintola
Re: Genevieve Talks About The Oprah Experience by omar22(m): 9:25pm On Oct 09, 2009
@banom

Its because of people like you the western world still think we live in trees
Re: Genevieve Talks About The Oprah Experience by Gamine(f): 9:27pm On Oct 09, 2009
Han, han

why is she talking like say she enter studio cheesy
Re: Genevieve Talks About The Oprah Experience by sley4life(m): 9:29pm On Oct 09, 2009
Genevieve Vs Atiku? Who heard about this?
Re: Genevieve Talks About The Oprah Experience by sley4life(m): 9:32pm On Oct 09, 2009
Gene is a chick
Re: Genevieve Talks About The Oprah Experience by banom(m): 9:35pm On Oct 09, 2009
omar22:

@banom

Its because of people like you the western world still think we live in trees

Yeah thats true, just like the way it is because of people like your mum that makes the white men think that africa is the highest place with HIV infection.
Re: Genevieve Talks About The Oprah Experience by rhymz(m): 9:37pm On Oct 09, 2009
I can't believe ppl are taking psychotic Becomrich(lol) seriously,na wa O!
Anyway,like I have always argued Geny might come across as arrogant sometimes but one thing we can't flaw her on is her acting skills,Geny is a natural!
In my first 5 top nollywood actress Geny will always come first,surprisingly,actresses like Omotola,Rita Dominic,Patience Ozorkwu or even Oge wont come anywhere close to my top 5 list.
Seriously,if I were to mention ppl in Geny's league,I will be calling naturals like
1.Bimbo Akintola
2.Joke Silver
3.Steph Okereke
4.Uche Osetule(this lady used to be my best but lately she's on the down low)
5Bimbo , (can't remember her names but she and Dare presented mtn project fame before the just concluded one)She was also the winner of the bank phb celebrity dance show)
6.Kate Henshaw,these ladies have what it takes to be international stars,they have got very good diction,style a very good command of english language which is where i flawed actresses like Omotola,Rita dominic and Oge,they are just glitz no real talent and thier english is just average.Besides,am yet to see them do very challenging works besides the usual stuff.
i saw the likes of Geny,the two bimbos and Joke in a movie:"Keeping Faith" i had to agree that this bunch is damn good,thier skillful delivery and very good english bought me over.Ini Edo is another actress that I think will go places if she takes her work more seriously and leave all these nonsense industry gist and gossips,My problem with her is that she does too many mediocre movies that downplay her real talent,I think it's time she took her career to the next level and demand for quality.A good actress won't do mediocre films that's why ppl like Geny will continue to shit on the porpular ones who aint neccessarily doing good films.
Re: Genevieve Talks About The Oprah Experience by omar22(m): 9:38pm On Oct 09, 2009
Yeah thats true, just like the way it is because of people like your mum that makes the white men  think that africa is the highest place with HIV infection.

You sound like someone that requires "special needs" why dont you jump on the next broom smoking towards Transylvania
Re: Genevieve Talks About The Oprah Experience by banom(m): 9:42pm On Oct 09, 2009
Aloy`Emeka:

If he is hating because genevieve is igbo, why did he list 4 igbos out of the 5 people on his list. Can you tribalists use your sense sometimes?. It's true that Becomerich is a tribalist but his tribalistic nature did not play a part here. Because tpia is a tribalist doesn't mean that everything she says on nairaland has tribalistic undertone.

Edith Jane Azuh
Patience ozokwor
Joke Silva
Uche Osotule
Bimbo Akintola

It has been widely suspected that you are a not an igbo person but you choose to play an insidious tribalist attack on igbos by hiding your identity under an igbo Id, I think i should suspect that too,  how did my initial reply to Becomerich hit your nerve ? it leaves room to suspect you. should i start now to call you Bigot.
Re: Genevieve Talks About The Oprah Experience by sley4life(m): 9:56pm On Oct 09, 2009
Gene pls go & marry. Leave the cat one place
Re: Genevieve Talks About The Oprah Experience by AloyEmeka3: 9:59pm On Oct 09, 2009
banom:

It has been widely suspected that you are a not an igbo person but you choose to play an insidious tribalist attack on igbos by hiding your identity under an igbo Id, I think i should suspect that too,  how did my initial reply to Becomerich hit your nerve ? it leaves room to suspect you. should i start now to call you Bigot.

undecided undecided
Re: Genevieve Talks About The Oprah Experience by ASL33: 10:04pm On Oct 09, 2009
Nothing new, she got the recognition cuz oprah(Okparah) has Igbo linage.
Bleep them all.
Re: Genevieve Talks About The Oprah Experience by AloyEmeka3: 10:05pm On Oct 09, 2009
Ashole 33 =Banom?
Re: Genevieve Talks About The Oprah Experience by Utaroz(m): 11:23pm On Oct 09, 2009
becomrich,:

I live abroad, i know how they screen. apart from Patience Ozokwor , who is the best and she most act in africa role. This four may make hollywood. But Genevieve does not have the quality for hollywood. She would be a mispick.

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde
Stephanie Okereke
Rita Dominic
Stella Damascus

How come no-one mentioned MR. IBU? wink cheesy!
Re: Genevieve Talks About The Oprah Experience by tunyus(m): 11:33pm On Oct 09, 2009
people like genny are inspiration
genny am more than haaaaaaapyyyyy 4 ur life
Re: Genevieve Talks About The Oprah Experience by 190: 11:36pm On Oct 09, 2009
see dem dey happy make una nor work get una own fame

olodo girls~
Re: Genevieve Talks About The Oprah Experience by vislabraye(m): 12:24am On Oct 10, 2009
What about Jim Iyke, Emeka Ike ? grin grin

Actually, Genevieve is one of the best actressess in Naija. What makes her distinct is her natural aura and charm ( that helps alot). When combined with her talents, she's irresistable. If you notice she features in good movies; you'll hardly see her in any sort of movie and she always play along side with great actor or actress.

There are also other actresses in her category, but Gene is unique.
Re: Genevieve Talks About The Oprah Experience by afrochic: 12:25am On Oct 10, 2009
has anyone actually seen the oprah clip?
Re: Genevieve Talks About The Oprah Experience by THEAMAKA(f): 1:02am On Oct 10, 2009
why cant you people just appreciate and give genny her kudos.
instead of taking any chance you get to try and bring her down or say that someone else is better than her.
sorry but a lot of people in nollywood cant even make it to hollywood, and thats the reality.
JUST GIVE GENNY HER KUDOS AND SHUT UP!
why is everyone looking for ways to try and say she is this and that and talk crap about her.

you people are just so lame. tongue
Re: Genevieve Talks About The Oprah Experience by mystikal(m): 1:14am On Oct 10, 2009
Aloy`Emeka:

Edith Jane Azuh
Patience ozokwor
Joke Silva
Uche Osotule
Bimbo Akintola
I am so iimpressed. you do have good taste.
Re: Genevieve Talks About The Oprah Experience by oddy4real(m): 1:38am On Oct 10, 2009
becomrich,:

Genevieve  is not among nigeria top 5 Actresses . But she have very good working for her to make Oprah show.

Patience Ozokwor ( I think she is nigeria best)
Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde
Stephanie Okereke
Rita Dominic
Stella Damascus

You are mentally deluded and intellectually retarded mr BECOMRICH. Gene is the best actress to come out of AFRICA, MOST POPULAR, HIGHEST PAID. Very dynamic, and so on. Unlike dat one called RITA DOMINIC who has to take shots of PARAGA before she can act well, or OZORKWO who can only act as a wicked woman. As for Omotola, she no sabi act, arrogant and dey collect arrangee awards about.

ONLY SUPERSTARS KNOW SUPERSTARS. OPRAH SAW ONE IN GENE. STOP HATING
Re: Genevieve Talks About The Oprah Experience by THEAMAKA(f): 1:43am On Oct 10, 2009
^^^^

GBAM!!
very true.
none of the other actresses stick out to me the way genny does.
none of them can even think of stepping their legs into hollywood.
gene is really good and very diverse.
rita is lame, she bores me, and it seems she acts the same parts in every movie.
i love ozokwor but she is only good as a wicked woman, very true. she isnt diverse enough.
gene by far is the best, and then stephanie, dakore (so beautiful kiss kiss kiss), and uche jombo as well.

the rest he named are so/so actresses.
Re: Genevieve Talks About The Oprah Experience by jeffoski(m): 2:13am On Oct 10, 2009
Na wa o We Nigerians na God go save us.When We say Genevive is a good actress many will nearly bite your head off calling some irritating names and saying they are better.it makes me wonder if some people turn their head upside down when watching a movie or are simply illitrates and don't understand good english.Am sure they just want to be notices or just try to make the forum a battle ground.because this is something that is so obivious and clear

People from Outside Africa made research did all their accurate findings and said that Genevive is the most Famous Actress in Africa.Do you think they don't know what they are doing or they are corrupt and biased like Nigerians.do you think they didn't check out the other actresses and actors before picking Genevive.i no blame una if they have picked another person outside Nigeria una for no dey talk like this.

God see people calling Oge Okoye,that akanchawa actress with a strong Igbo intonation.haaa and Omotola who always blow bomb when she is acting or haven't you guy noticed.is not as if all the other actress don't make grammertical errors but Omotolas own is too obivious and the annoying thing is that she will want to use shakara to cover it but it doesn't work.there was one i heard her speak God i nearly break.imagine CLARA HAD SOME ACCIDENT this should not be in your head let alone say it out.and she did it with confidence i was so ashamed of her

we have good actresses the best in Africa yes but Genevive is the one that stands out and i agree.Well since Oprah recognize her and some people dey vex make una wait by the time she start acting in Hollywood(no be waka pass role for that matter)along side world famous then una body go come down.

Go Genny you deserve more am really glad that is Nigerian they picked e for pain me if na Ghana or S.A person
Re: Genevieve Talks About The Oprah Experience by Radiant(f): 2:34am On Oct 10, 2009
jeffoski:

CLARA HAD SOME ACCIDENT [b]this should not be in your head let alone say it out.[/b]and she did it with confidence i was so ashamed of her.

Rofl. . . grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Michael Clarke Duncan Is Dead ('Green Mile' Actor) / Actress Rita Dominic Writes Autobiography / N!pples exposed! Woman Teaching Breastfeeding Mistakenly Exposed Her Large Tips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.