Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,352 members, 7,940,381 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 01:48 AM

Genevieve Talks About The Oprah Experience - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Talks About The Oprah Experience (12543 Views)

Again, Genevieve Talks About Marriage And New Movie. / I Don’t Think I Can Return To The Blandness- Genevieve Talks About Nollywood / Video: Genevieve Talks About Appearance On Cnn Connector Of The Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genevieve Talks About The Oprah Experience by 9ja4eva: 2:42am On Oct 10, 2009
She is so humble.

Shez d best out of Nigeria.
Re: Genevieve Talks About The Oprah Experience by becomrich15: 3:29am On Oct 10, 2009
patience Ozokwor is igbo too. how am i a tribalist for picking another igbo.

google is base on computer generation program call SQL. when you search on google it is stored and that information is what make that decision. it is not my fault but google SQL making the decision. the more people want you. the more you see your number increase.
Re: Genevieve Talks About The Oprah Experience by kingzli(m): 3:46am On Oct 10, 2009
Genny is really doing us proud. Keep up the good work
Re: Genevieve Talks About The Oprah Experience by Amigoz(f): 4:22am On Oct 10, 2009
9ja4eva:

She is so humble.

Shez d best out of Nigeria.

wot does that say about you undecided
Re: Genevieve Talks About The Oprah Experience by Nobody: 4:24am On Oct 10, 2009
kingzli:

Genny is really doing us proud. Keep up the good work

Yeah, Y not, grin
Re: Genevieve Talks About The Oprah Experience by vanni(f): 5:21am On Oct 10, 2009
no. i'd call her a milf. like i said.

[s]how old is she anyway.  it's just she's been around for so long, i'm wondering[/s].

Well better get ready to relocate to d moon cos she is gonna be around for a long long time
Re: Genevieve Talks About The Oprah Experience by THEAMAKA(f): 5:34am On Oct 10, 2009
vanni:

no. i'd call her a milf. like i said.

[s]how old is she anyway. it's just she's been around for so long, i'm wondering[/s].

Well better get ready to relocate to d moon cos she is gonna be around for a long long time
good idea!
i heard they just found water there anyway.
Re: Genevieve Talks About The Oprah Experience by tolk2tboy: 5:53am On Oct 10, 2009
Im happy 4 her
Re: Genevieve Talks About The Oprah Experience by sexyLeamon(f): 8:20am On Oct 10, 2009
Genny is a beautiful girl and quite humble as well. she presented herself very well in dat interview.
Re: Genevieve Talks About The Oprah Experience by iceland(m): 8:22am On Oct 10, 2009
She's a bitch! But am very Proud of her. Much love genny sky is not your limit!
Re: Genevieve Talks About The Oprah Experience by sexyLeamon(f): 8:26am On Oct 10, 2009
pls difine a bitch
Re: Genevieve Talks About The Oprah Experience by parislomo(f): 9:52am On Oct 10, 2009
oohhhh, She's such a beautiful babe. Sat beside her just last week at an event. Omg!! I am so proud of myself!!! Oh sorry, so proud of Genny-babe!! lol,
Re: Genevieve Talks About The Oprah Experience by parislomo(f): 10:05am On Oct 10, 2009
ekitikan (m)
nigeria

Re: Genevieve Talks About The Oprah Experience
« #39 on: Yesterday at 02:19:06 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote from: calyx on Yesterday at 02:04:39 PM
I am so happy to dedicate my 100th contribution on Nairaland to a big fan of mine. . .Genevive Nnaji.

Genny, "this is in recognition of your superlative talent, intelligence, humility and overall contribution to humanity especially in charity to the needy in Africa."

On my behalfam intelligent too though not so humbleand other contributors on Nairaland, I convey a very warm regards.

Shuoooo you dey count your post

EKITIKAN: so you didn't know that by replying this post, it was your 35th post?? *sober*
Re: Genevieve Talks About The Oprah Experience by parislomo(f): 10:13am On Oct 10, 2009
THE AMAKA (f)
wherever you want me to be. . .

Re: Genevieve Talks About The Oprah Experience
« #91 on: Today at 01:02:24 AM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
why cant you people just appreciate and give genny her kudos.
instead of taking any chance you get to try and bring her down or say that someone else is better than her.
sorry but a lot of people in nollywood cant even make it to hollywood, and thats the reality.
JUST GIVE GENNY HER KUDOS AND SHUT UP!
why is everyone looking for ways to try and say she is this and that and talk crap about her.

you people are just so lame.

Report to moderator Logged

DAMN, DADDY! MUAH!

THE AMAKA: don't tell me you missed STEPHANIE OKEREKE's entry into HOLLYWOOD o!!!!!!!!! A film about a GLASS

*wink wink*
Re: Genevieve Talks About The Oprah Experience by vicishow(m): 11:09am On Oct 10, 2009
I dey trip 4 dis girl o big time,
Re: Genevieve Talks About The Oprah Experience by shileowo: 11:27am On Oct 10, 2009
impossible is nothing. from grass going to grace. I learnt she had a baby for a bus conductor,dont know how true that is. I wish her the very best
Re: Genevieve Talks About The Oprah Experience by aquita(m): 12:58pm On Oct 10, 2009
@ becomrich thanks for displaying maturity.
Re: Genevieve Talks About The Oprah Experience by banom(m): 1:09pm On Oct 10, 2009
aquita:

@ becomrich thanks for displaying maturity.

Maturity ? or stupidity ?
Re: Genevieve Talks About The Oprah Experience by THEAMAKA(f): 5:19pm On Oct 10, 2009
OHHH NO!
i mentioned stephanie in another thread, or was it this one, about how she and genevieve and a few others are really good and good enough to make it to hollwood.
i love stephanie, gene, dakore, kate henshaw, and uche jombo.
there are some other good ones i cant think of now.
the rest are so/so and need to stay where they are.
for that one Oge thread about her wantig to go to Hollywood i voted for "Who dash monkey banana"
lmao!
Re: Genevieve Talks About The Oprah Experience by THEAMAKA(f): 5:20pm On Oct 10, 2009
and do you not know how to quote people?
stop doing that, its ugly.
Re: Genevieve Talks About The Oprah Experience by olalkn(m): 6:27pm On Oct 10, 2009
Hey guys,
When i first saw the news that this girl, Genevieve Nnaji features on Oprah show.i cant help but burst out laughing.
Its oprah we re talking of here, not Funmi Iyanda show or other sitcoms in Nigeria.
Anyway i went to google it,no show
i went to youtube it, behold here is what i see.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_eXV_ftPAY&feature=related

dont us fool ourselves, that s no featuring on oprah.

i guess this girl want to hype her ego,
Re: Genevieve Talks About The Oprah Experience by THEAMAKA(f): 6:30pm On Oct 10, 2009
yeah a lot of people think the she was FEATURED, but no Oprah just simply took one minute to talk about genevieve.
i still think that says a lot.
but gene didnt actually SIT down on Oprah's couch.
Re: Genevieve Talks About The Oprah Experience by olalkn(m): 7:36pm On Oct 10, 2009
heyyyy,
I have used all the search engine i know to butress this claim.
nothing came up,the only i managed to get is that youtube clip and is just 18 secs.
Dont get me wrong,i dont have any problem with Genevieve,i just dont believe in hyping
I watch oprah show and i know the High and mighty of this world that pray to be on her show.
so i get my jist. tongue
Re: Genevieve Talks About The Oprah Experience by omar22(m): 7:39pm On Oct 10, 2009
Gene is the best actress to come out of AFRICA, MOST POPULAR, HIGHEST PAID.

$6500 a film, Oh Please!!!

NOT EVEN CLOSE
Re: Genevieve Talks About The Oprah Experience by THEAMAKA(f): 7:42pm On Oct 10, 2009
omar22:

$6500 a film, Oh Please!!!

NOT EVEN CLOSE
okay really though.
first its venting about Oprah, now about genevieve.
what is your problem with her? what did she ever do to you?
being genevieve?
she is the HIGHEST PAID NOLLYWOOD actress. or one of the highest paid.
and if you really want to know, most nigerian actors/actresses sometimes only make $4,000 a movie, if that.
so its a big deal. we are talking NAIRA here not just DOLLARS!
i dont see what your problem is with genevieve. really though, what did she do to you?
you dont hesitate to bark up her tree whenever you get the opportunity.
dismissed!
Re: Genevieve Talks About The Oprah Experience by omar22(m): 7:47pm On Oct 10, 2009
okay really though.
first its venting about Oprah, now about genevieve.
what is your problem with her?

And your problem?? is she your family? I cant have a say? which part freedom of speech you dont understand? Look this is not BAGHDAD,
Re: Genevieve Talks About The Oprah Experience by Bigtejiri(m): 7:52pm On Oct 10, 2009
can u teach me how to paste on naira land kiss

Re: Genevieve Talks About The Oprah Experience by omar22(m): 8:05pm On Oct 10, 2009
Gene is the best actress to come out of AFRICA, MOST POPULAR, HIGHEST PAID.

Best African Actress

African Movie Academy Awards (AMAA), as Africa's best actress in a leading role.

2006 Best Actress parades Stella Damasus in Behind Closed Doors, Joke Sylva in Widow's Cot, Onyeka Onwenu in Rising Moon, Akofa Asiedu in My Mother's Heart (Ghana), Alima Qiedraego in Sofia (Bourkina-Faso) and Kudakwashe Maradzika in Tanyaradzwa (Zimbabwe).
2007 Chioma Chukwuka (Sins of the Flesh) (Winner)
2008 KATE HENSHAW NUTTAL - STRONGER THAN PAIN (NIG)
2009 Funke Akindele (Jenifa)

I cant see Gene's name
Re: Genevieve Talks About The Oprah Experience by olalkn(m): 8:13pm On Oct 10, 2009
hey guys,
              We dont need braha braha on this,

Make we no fight over this minor issue.

We just catching fun here, and exchanging information and ideas
Re: Genevieve Talks About The Oprah Experience by obums(m): 8:39pm On Oct 10, 2009
Good goin girl i lov u 2 much,my best female actress 4 life,see u in hollywood
Re: Genevieve Talks About The Oprah Experience by olalkn(m): 8:52pm On Oct 10, 2009
tall order my friend, dreams dream dreams.
you better wake up
Re: Genevieve Talks About The Oprah Experience by omar22(m): 8:57pm On Oct 10, 2009
Good goin girl i lov u 2 much,my best female actress 4 life,see u in hollywood

!!!!!!!!RRIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!

And the Alarm clock wakes you up

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Check Out The Top 5 Nigerian Actors Making Hits In Hollywood / Michael Clarke Duncan Is Dead ('Green Mile' Actor) / Don Jazzy Doesn’t Get The Credit He Deserves – Dr SID

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.