Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,507 members, 7,908,407 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 05:20 AM

I Thank God I Didn't Marry Her - Family (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Thank God I Didn't Marry Her (57472 Views)

I Want To Marry Her, But I Am Having A Second Thought Because Of Her Mom / She Told Me A Very Dark Secret, Should I Still Marry Her? / 47-Year-Old Woman Runs Away 2 Weeks After Man Spent N950k To Marry Her (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Thank God I Didn't Marry Her by kelvinclint(m): 11:35am On Sep 14, 2016
Lolss......Its only in Nigeria that being in a relationship is an occupation for ladies. . . . . Girl: I am broke Friends: don't you have boyfriend?
thank God for your life brother.

1 Like

Re: I Thank God I Didn't Marry Her by kelvinclint(m): 11:36am On Sep 14, 2016
Lolss......Its only in Nigeria that being in a relationship is an occupation for ladies. . . . . Girl: I am broke Friends: don't you have boyfriend?
thank God for your life brother.
Re: I Thank God I Didn't Marry Her by naijafeminist: 5:50pm On Sep 14, 2016
JuanDeDios:

I agree totally with the sentiments you have expressed. Responsibilities have to be shared as much as the prevailing circumstances allow - that's commonsensical. A man who provides little or no money and passes the burden to his wife and still expects her to do all the cleaning and cooking and child bathing is lazy or plain insensitive. It's as insensitive as the working woman who expects her husband to carry all the financial burden. The man should do housework, although how much he can do will vary from one family to another. When I said feminism will never gain universal workability, I was alluding to the fact that there are women who WANT to be kept - all their life aspiration is to become's someone's housewife or sugar baby. It's an arrangement that works.

But are there really still men out there who expect their wife who works full time to do all the house work?
Lol, you'd be surprised. It beats me when I hear a lot of guys talk.

1 Like

Re: I Thank God I Didn't Marry Her by mikolo80: 7:48pm On Sep 14, 2016
naijafeminist:

See who is dating cannot eat your cake and have it. That statement is not for the likes of you please. I'm guessing you don't want a liability as a wife yet you want someone who will wait on you day and night. Talk about eating your cake and having it. You'll have daughters then you'll understand. What you won't wish them, don't wish your wife, she's someone's daughter too. Enough said.
you assume much
It depends on your definition of liabilit
I believe it's the man's traditional role to provide
But it is women who decided that they wanted financial freedom because they keep marrying slave masters
I will never demand a woman wait on me hand and foot but I will also not marry one who doesn't think I am worth waiting on
It's better we go our separate ways
I will wait patiently for my cavewoman
My biological clock is not as bad as that of women so I will not rush
It's better to outsource the duties of a wife than to marry by force to someone who despises me

A liability is a woman who has no role in the life of the man
And vice versa
You not paying bills you not home making
What then is your usefulness
It's not about putting pancake and wearing pantsuit and high heels and you just have a male roommate that you refuse to help meet.

I will never demand that you pay half rent but you will live where I can afford or go back to your father's house jejely. No fight there
Re: I Thank God I Didn't Marry Her by mikolo80: 7:53pm On Sep 14, 2016
naijafeminist:

Menopause in itself is not an insult. How you used it is what is an insult. Why is that so hard to comprehend? And why are you after my comments? Let me guess, you hate feminists. OK #noted
ah ahnnn babe I no use am as insult na. But if you read it like that then please hold my inarticulacy responsible
I no insult you o
For Wetin na
We no Sabi ourself before na
Why I go just insult stranger
I try not to do such
I only respond after being insulted first
Again did not mean to insult o
Abeg no vex
Na wailer zombie dichotomy cause am
Maybe I de ginger from another thread
All I'm saying is .....see Gi me your number before I say another thing and you take it out of context
I'm a very bad writer
Even the talking is not much better but at least I can explain myself
Re: I Thank God I Didn't Marry Her by mikolo80: 11:21pm On Sep 14, 2016
naijafeminist:

Menopause in itself is not an insult. How you used it is what is an insult. Why is that so hard to comprehend? And why are you after my comments? Let me guess, you hate feminists. OK #noted
hate ke
I applaud your fighting uphill battle
But I just think there is different
Re: I Thank God I Didn't Marry Her by mikolo80: 11:22pm On Sep 14, 2016
naijafeminist:

Check yourself dude. You cursing is not a truth. Get rid of this attitude please.
Chai
Beht I no curse na
Dis girl you mean me gan o
Re: I Thank God I Didn't Marry Her by sweetilicious(f): 12:09am On Sep 15, 2016
greatgod2012:
Many of those ladies that love money too much do not know the future. They usually use today to judge tomorrow, whereas, it's not supposed to be so.

@op, I'm happy for you that you knew what you wanted and follow your heart, if not so, she'll have made life so miserable for you due to her incessant demands of money and material things that you can hardly afford.

Besides, if they like money too much like that, why can't they work for their money and spend it the way they want instead of expecting their fellow human being to go work while they spend.

Yeye!

Op, go for Thanksgiving, I rejoice with you.
Exactly.
Re: I Thank God I Didn't Marry Her by Fabulousb36(f): 10:14am On Sep 15, 2016
gidjah:
You should now be the 1 to tell her;Good riddance to a bad rubbish'! !!you now laughed last. The lady I was supposed to go to the Altar with did worse brother, I was there for her to write her waec, necco (had to dress like a lady student to enter the hall during the mathematics and English language then),got her through computer school, paid her bills got her nice things (was a sec school teacher then) , but immediately sister got a job with an oil firm in the north she started acting up against me!yours truly became a poor ordinary school teacher! Big big guns started running after her with money she had never seen in her generation. I got to Abuja for a better life and started settling down only to come to the north to propose to her. ....hahahaha...come see gobe!! I became a washing sponge in front of my own once adorable princess, she kicked me out ..iI knelt down in a public Gare market. .she left me there .....fast forward till date after a pretty 7yr old daughter. From a more heart pretty damsel in my life...she is yet to get married .....i weep for her daily because I heavenly loved her ...but she had her own canoe to paddle ......such is life my brother people van be anything. .just tag along and let God be the one to guide you. Once again thank God for you.

Ur own worse sha.
ThankGod for saving u
Re: I Thank God I Didn't Marry Her by gidjah(m): 11:49am On Sep 15, 2016
Fabulousb36:

Ur own worse sha.
ThankGod for saving u
you see ba!,thank you jare
Re: I Thank God I Didn't Marry Her by nuelyoyo(m): 8:59pm On Sep 17, 2016
This is the only thread I have followed for 4 days and went through every page. To all those who made it interesting; lynnpetra, boss13, naijafeminist, mikolo80, etc, I say more strenth to ur typing fingers. Really learnt a lot from peoples' contribution.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

I Just Bought 12.5kg Gas At 9,250 Naira & This Happened / Percentage Of Wives That Earn More Than Their Husbands In Nigeria / My Wife Hates Sex And Prefers I Masturbate

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.