Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,959 members, 7,927,863 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 12:46 AM

Help On Nysc. - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Help On Nysc. (930 Views)

A16 Pcms Raining Curses On NYSC (funny Tweets) / B15 Corps Members Verify Your Details On Nysc Website + Treatment of Complaints / Please I Need Your Advice On NYSC Redeployment/relocation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help On Nysc. by wildbello: 10:26pm On Oct 07, 2009
Hello all please i am preparing to serve this November but am so confused cos i need someone to update me on the things i need in the camp and how to go about geting posted to a good company for the primary assignment.

Please i need you fellows to properly advise me.
Re: Help On Nysc. by tayoast(m): 10:45pm On Oct 07, 2009
wildbello:

Hello all please i am preparing to serve this November but am so confused cos i need someone to update me on the things i need in the camp and how to go about geting posted to a good company for the primary assignment.

Be ready 2 work ANYWHERE if u don't want 2 be milked 4 nothing!

OR
When u get 2 camp, approach d Camp Commandant and tell him u want 2 work in a good PPA
Re: Help On Nysc. by MyValli(f): 12:06pm On Oct 14, 2009
Concerning being posted to a good place, hmmm, let me see, with the experience I have, NOTHING specifically works. It depends on who you are, who you know and what you know + God on your side/ a little bit of Luck (depending on what you believe), things might just work out pretty well for you. All the best.
Re: Help On Nysc. by Kommentato(m): 4:04pm On Oct 14, 2009
wildbello:

Please i need you fellows to properly advise me.

Just hope for the best, I'm also awaiting posting come Oct ending.
Re: Help On Nysc. by wildbello: 10:12am On Oct 17, 2009
Thanks for the replys.

I heard that theres enough exersise in the camp and we are to come with aditional white polo and canverse for jurgging every morning?

Have you heard of that?

Feel free lets talk.

(1) (Reply)

Nysc Exemption Cert. Holders Meet Here / Minister Takes On NYSC Boss At Budget Defence / Is Pregnancy Allowed For NYSC ???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.