Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,290 members, 7,947,373 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 05:54 PM

My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) (61214 Views)

My Boyfriend Has A Female Bestie... / My Boyfriend Has His Earpiece On Whenever We Make Love / 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend Has Lost Interest In The Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) by alphasson(m): 6:47am On Sep 12, 2016
JustHere2Observ:

So sex equals whatever assistance he offered maybe on his own without her asking? Smh.
Guys are really shallow than what I thought, I used to think only a secondary school boy or illiterate will believe his reward for assisting someone he loves is sex.
Girls are also shallow than i thought too, can one even date a geh nowadays without her demanding from you, they can demand whatever they want because to them they believe that once u tell her you love her, then you should be able to provide for her as if she doesn't have parents. if a geh can be demanding for her needs then why can't the nigga demand for sex, tell me?
Re: My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) by neyoworld247(m): 6:48am On Sep 12, 2016
jackpot:
you ejarculated in 30 seconds and that's why she left? Be sincere! wink tongue
Lmao
Re: My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) by josescotch(m): 6:49am On Sep 12, 2016
Glory12345:
Actually this is my first post on nairaland,I'm a comment reader and a post reader and I have observed how people do things here and I feel I should share my story,please don't criticise me or anything, I just need your help or advise,and please do read carefully to understand,and i am also sorry if i dont type this well,i'm not much of a writer.Thanks in advance

There's this guy I met at 3chub Ikeja,I actually went to ask if there was any standard rechargeable fan because i have been scammed alot by all these "fairly used" rechargeable fan,so i decided to buy a new one because they sell home appliances there,even though people say fairly used items are better which I chose to decline because this is 2016,and this buhari regime doesnt accomodate an extravagant spending.

I work in Lagos but I stay in mowe,and the electricity there isn't too good so that's why I'm getting the fan so even when the gen is off,i would have an alternative,so when I got to the store,the sales ambassadors offered me different brand rechargeable fan,but i later got a syinix rechargeable fan,because I was impressed with the number of months the warranty covers so I purchased it with my ATM card since I just came to inquire and not buy and I was cashless,I had to just use the POS *I'm only explaining all if these to give you a clearer understanding of the issue on floor*

After purchasing the fan,there was this guy that came to buy a gas cooker and we happened to meet and we both exchanged contacts with eachother and few months later we developed feelings and we had a relationship and we were doing the normal relationship vibe,until this week,he started acting up because I said no sex until marriage...he's a very nice person anyway,he helped me in so many ways(advices,financially,physically) but just because I said no sex until marriage,he's acting up already,although I have my reasons for abstaining until marriage anyway but my story is sad,and I don't know who to tell and I feel more comfortable telling people online because someone that knows me physically might not say the truth to me,because they don't want to hurt me,please I need matured comments even if it will hurt,just tell me

Although we aren't kids,but I'm just troubled because I love him a lot and I don't know what to do.

I'm a loner right now sad

Hey op, u must learn to communicate in relationships. Don't just assume that he understands. Take home out on a cool weekend maybe wen u jus collect salary and explain why ur doing d thing what ur doing and if possible u can practise how to make a man cum without actually having sex. Trust me if u heed both ur man go love u even more.
Re: My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) by olufaitty(m): 6:55am On Sep 12, 2016
this is only Nigga that make sense to me. I wish to guy can have a life. Spending much on girlfriend wen dere mama,papa & siblings de hoas de suffer.
Sweetpenis:

Haahahhahaha,dis is y they tear their pants...u don cop buh no wan make guy man chop..lols

1 Like

Re: My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) by HelloItsMe: 7:26am On Sep 12, 2016
falconey:
if you truly love him give it to him if you are not a virgin, in love you compromise, he did helping in the mentioned ways,now do the same for him.

if you don't, with time he will start a relationship with someone who can. BOYS GAT NEEDS

This is the most useless advice I have ever read. So if you had a daughter, is that what you would tell her if she was in a similar situation? Would you even advice your sister to "give it to him"? You are saying all this because you don't know her and/or she is not related to you.

This is what many guys do today, they sleep around with other people's sisters and relatives, but once someone does same to their sister or daughter, they get angry and try to fight... If you want to advice someone, put yourself in their shoes, and also imagine she was part of your family. That is only when you would give good advice.

As for me Glory12345, I stick to sex after marriage. I am 23 year old male, and virgin, and I am still waiting for marriage. When I felt I was matured to have a relationship (3rd year of university), I prayed for God to give me a woman that shares similar ideologies, about no sex until marriage, and prayer. To the glory of God, I have one. We have been going out for over 2 years, but haven't had any form of sexual intercourse, be it vaginal, oral or anal. We are waiting till marriage.

So I will advise you to keep your celibacy or virginity as the case may be. If he truly loves you, he will wait, and if he doesn't he will move on. The very moment a person, male or female, can't do without sex in a relationship, it is likely lust s/he feels and not love.

Furthermore, you should also refrain from collecting expensive gifts from him. Why? Because many men and women feel they are entitled to sex after giving such gifts. It has even led to rape in some previous cases.

Personally, I give my girlfriend money and she also gives me money when I am in dire need. She has bought me a gift of £70 (my first Arsenal Jersey) and I have bought her gifts of greater amount. I only allowed that because we understand each other on issues like sex after marriage. If not, I wouldn't have accepted expensive gifts. So you have to analyse your situation, and act accordingly. However, whatever the case, don't feel the need to repay his kind gestures with sex, rather, do the same for him by being there to support him emotionally and financially.

Lastly, sex with someone that isn't your husband or wife, has massive implications. You are attached to that person emotionally, and are likely to stick around even when s/he is not treating you nicely. The person, especially guys, can spread your gist around, and that cheapens you, your value drops significantly. Also, even after you satisfy his sexual desire, that is not enough for him to stay and eventually marry you. Why? There's nothing new to look forward to in marriage - he has already done every possible sex position, style, without being married. He has fully fulfilled his sexual desires and fantasies without being married to you. So those sort of people can move on from you, to destroy other people's lives.

Your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit, therefore treat it as such.

1 Like

Re: My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) by Macgabe(m): 8:36am On Sep 12, 2016
McBrooklyn:
Sister, it's better for a man to be stingy with his money nowadays because he hustled for it than for a woman to be denying you access to a hole she didn't drill by herself angry

All I'm trying to say is that you give your boyfriend punna make E chop bellefull so as to avoid narrating stories that touch later angry

PpS: There are a lot of active edible catering ladies out there . . . Act Wisely, Be Wise!!! kiss
Hahahahahahahah can't stop laughing bro. That's Naija girls for you. They want you to spend your entire savings on them and will say "..till marriage". If you refuse spending and tell them you are saving up till marriage, they say you are stingy and not nice. Hmmmm well for me, let's all wait until after marriage sha lol
Re: My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) by NevetsIbot(m): 8:40am On Sep 12, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
I really don't understand why girls will allow a guy to take care of your needs financially and emotionally undecided
Yaaaaaa!go and sit down.
Re: My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) by Nobody: 8:41am On Sep 12, 2016
jabojafa:
he wudnt need to do dt why.... Becos he has prepared a special man for her. And u knw wot that man cnt be you becos Light n darkness cnt be together.
Did i tell u i was looking for a wife, who wants to marry her in the first place. Guy swerve abeg u ain making sense
Re: My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) by Nobody: 8:51am On Sep 12, 2016
jabojafa:
you dnt knw wot a priceless jewel u jst lost by d brk up. She wz helping u to preserve ur soul frm destruction.
So wen she was having sex with other guys, she did not want to save their soul from destruction. Even u that is talking are u a virgin?
Re: My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) by preetyslim(f): 8:52am On Sep 12, 2016
Ladies sef... why didn't u tell him at the initial stage that u don't want sex before marriage? Why keep on accepting gifts and money from a guy whom u Knw definitely well will want sex from u. When u dey collect him money, u no ask for advice na now wen him won collect him own,u con dey ask for advice. Smh

1 Like

Re: My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) by Sirbun: 8:53am On Sep 12, 2016
This is one of the reason I hate Nigeria girls, What is sex in this modern society? Ladies thought about sex is alarming, are the saying that it is their greatest assess or all they can offer a man? O boy Nigeria girls stingy die.. Sex is love making or fun .. If u do not love any man do not collect gift from him, men exchange gift for sex and if you cannot adapt just refuse it,, basta finito

1 Like

Re: My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) by Sirbun: 9:07am On Sep 12, 2016
Bruv ur case is different here
Re: My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) by StarPlayer: 10:02am On Sep 12, 2016
sapiosexual1:

Madam you can lie ehn!
This is your most recent topic,let alone post.
Nothing turns me off like dishonesty, makes me feel you just thought up this scenario out of the blues .
Sometimes threads you didn't create pops up on your profile, so you can't blame her for that. Peace cool
Re: My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) by McBrooklyn(m): 10:21am On Sep 12, 2016
Macgabe:

Hahahahahahahah can't stop laughing bro. That's Naija girls for you. They want you to spend your entire savings on them and will say "..till marriage". If you refuse spending and tell them you are saving up till marriage, they say you are stingy and not nice. Hmmmm well for me, let's all wait until after marriage sha lol

Lol, no mind dem joor kiss
Re: My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) by ezelos(m): 10:37am On Sep 12, 2016
Real guys don't bother about that. They keep still keep her and find it else where.
Re: My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) by Sotenna(m): 10:44am On Sep 12, 2016
Glory12345:
Actually this is my first post on nairaland,I'm a comment reader and a post reader and I have observed how people do things here and I feel I should share my story,please don't criticise me or anything, I just need your help or advise,and please do read carefully to understand,and i am also sorry if i dont type this well,i'm not much of a writer.Thanks in advance

There's this guy I met at 3chub Ikeja,I actually went to ask if there was any standard rechargeable fan because i have been scammed alot by all these "fairly used" rechargeable fan,so i decided to buy a new one because they sell home appliances there,even though people say fairly used items are better which I chose to decline because this is 2016,and this buhari regime doesnt accomodate an extravagant spending.

I work in Lagos but I stay in mowe,and the electricity there isn't too good so that's why I'm getting the fan so even when the gen is off,i would have an alternative,so when I got to the store,the sales ambassadors offered me different brand rechargeable fan,but i later got a syinix rechargeable fan,because I was impressed with the number of months the warranty covers so I purchased it with my ATM card since I just came to inquire and not buy and I was cashless,I had to just use the POS *I'm only explaining all if these to give you a clearer understanding of the issue on floor*

After purchasing the fan,there was this guy that came to buy a gas cooker and we happened to meet and we both exchanged contacts with eachother and few months later we developed feelings and we had a relationship and we were doing the normal relationship vibe,until this week,he started acting up because I said no sex until marriage...he's a very nice person anyway,he helped me in so many ways(advices,financially,physically) but just because I said no sex until marriage,he's acting up already,although I have my reasons for abstaining until marriage anyway but my story is sad,and I don't know who to tell and I feel more comfortable telling people online because someone that knows me physically might not say the truth to me,because they don't want to hurt me,please I need matured comments even if it will hurt,just tell me

Although we aren't kids,but I'm just troubled because I love him a lot and I don't know what to do.

Just imagine the heading... "Your Supermarket Boyfriend"

And you're telling us you love him?! The guts on some of these girls. I really had to go checkout your profile pic to understand the kinda b**ch that will call a guy *Supermarket boyfriend* and then claim to love him.

I believe something must have died in your brain.
Re: My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) by lovethadams: 10:59am On Sep 12, 2016
is true that he is a man and sm times will develop d huge. but d truth is if he truly love u he can exercise patient or better still let him finalize marriage rite. babe don't trust a man with ur dignity weither UA a virgin or not men are unpredictable he can change once u start having sex with him and if he is true child of God let him wait or do d marriage rites. babe don't allow wat u feel 4 him to mislead u
Re: My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) by iamphill: 12:03pm On Sep 12, 2016
Nice try i see you trying to market 3chub and the rechargeable fans.......cool
Re: My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) by Moesther(f): 12:33pm On Sep 12, 2016
Babe use your head. you leave him,you jam someone worse probably would even ask for sex on first date... let him know why you are staying chaste. Dont leave him for another lion in disguise..
Re: My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) by tommychow(m): 3:06pm On Sep 12, 2016
Oliviaarims:
If truly you've resolutely decided to abstain, the need to create this thread wouldn't have arisen. Your resolve isn't strong enough, you're having second thoughts and that's where you've begun to lose the battle.

Abstinence is good. Don't allow anyone tell you that because you're no longer a virgin, you must continue indulging in premarital sex.

But she's allowed to collect his hard earned money without doubts?

Please, your boyfriends are not your fathers. The way a woman depends on her man financially is the same was a man depends on his woman physically.

A logical woman who really wants to abstain from sex won't go into a relationship knowing fully well her man just like majority of men would want to smash.

When did relationship become about only taking care of a woman's needs (financial, emotional, romantic)?

If no sex before marriage, then no relationships till it's time to court.
Re: My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) by Nobody: 3:35pm On Sep 12, 2016
stuffs4me:

Reminds me of my NYSC days in Ogun state. There was this girl living downstairs to my house, she was a student of Tai Solarin University. She was in a no sex till marriage with one dude like that. But mehn, I fvcck this girl like say tomorrow no dey. For nearly a year I was fvccking heavily. She even had aborrtiion sef. But she still kept the dude in a no sex till marriage.

Sometimes when I see this guy come around to see her I used to feel sorry for him sha.
HAHA.........moral of this ur story is that girls only use the no sex b4 marriage thingy if they have no sexual attraction for d guy but cant do away with d guy cos of the frequent financial gifts they getting frm him.Dont be surprised if after marrying d guy she secretly calls ur line make u come kpansh her grin grin
Re: My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) by Nobody: 3:57pm On Sep 12, 2016
blkmum700:

boss the taste from one of the breast not encouraging at all and the stupid girl won't stop trying to force it to my mouth,i have to run away from her ooo.i swear if i continue with that girl,i fit get mouth cancer.

bros abeg no use laugh kill me grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) by Decryptor(m): 4:02pm On Sep 12, 2016
Glory12345:

Simply because he helped you financially and otherwise does not give him the GUARANTEE to dive in-between your legs!

Don't give in to most of these shady advices you are getting here! He does not truly love you and is only desperate to ravage your body!

LOVE and RESPECT goes hand-in-hand. If he loves you genuinely, he'd respect your views about pre-marital sex!

If he can't wait, he's NOT WORTH IT!

1 Like

Re: My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) by Nobody: 4:02pm On Sep 12, 2016
tommychow:

But she's allowed to collect his hard earned money without doubts?

Please, your boyfriends are not your fathers. The way a woman depends on her man financially is the same was a man depends on his woman physically.

A logical woman who really wants to abstain from sex won't go into a relationship knowing fully well her man just like majority of men would want to smash.

When did relationship become about only taking care of a woman's needs (financial, emotional, romantic)?

If no sex before marriage, then no relationships till it's time to court.

@the emboldened. That's the way to go. That's one thing I've come to realize and a personal decision I've made. The whole boyfriend/girlfriend kind of relationship is one big waste of time, detrimental especially to the girl. I've more or less had two relationships and I think I'm done with having anyone call me his girlfriend. When he's ready for business, we'll court and he's got to agree to a no-sex relationship. But until then, I'm just very fine being single.

All in the name of bf/gf, people date for almost a decade and then someone walks away...#shivers#. That's crazy!
Re: My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) by Nobody: 4:10pm On Sep 12, 2016
Glory12345:

I want to believe the relationship isn't a do or die affair. Maybe I missed something so lemme ask, did you guys take blood oath?

Better to maintain your stance and wait for a man who shares your ideal than to give in now and hate yourself.

Don't be apologetic to anyone for living your life. It's your decision to delay sex. So delay it. Most peeps, male and female feel that because a guy helped you financially so you should help him sexually. This only applies to prostitutes.

1 Like

Re: My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) by stuffs4me(m): 4:49pm On Sep 12, 2016
lefulefu:

HAHA.........moral of this ur story is that girls only use the no sex b4 marriage thingy if they have no sexual attraction for d guy but cant do away with d guy cos of the frequent financial gifts they getting frm him.Dont be surprised if after marrying d guy she secretly calls ur line make u come kpansh her grin grin

Lol... You couldn't have been more correct bro. After I had finished NYSC and left for Kaduna, the girl wanted to visit me in Kaduna sef but I declined and she kept on disturbing me. These girls can be wicked o!
Re: My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) by tommychow(m): 6:01pm On Sep 12, 2016
Oliviaarims:

@the emboldened. That's the way to go. That's one thing I've come to realize and a personal decision I've made. The whole boyfriend/girlfriend kind of relationship is one big waste of time, detrimental especially to the girl. I've more or less had two relationships and I think I'm done with having anyone call me his girlfriend. When he's ready for business, we'll court and he's got to agree to a no-sex relationship. But until then, I'm just very fine being single.

All in the name of bf/gf, people date for almost a decade and then someone walks away...#shivers#. That's crazy!

We are on the same page I swear. I'm single and not a fan of futile relationships. Letting yourself be physically, emotionally, financially vulnerable to someone who won't be down with you till the end (or plans to be) makes little sense. We live in a selfish world so why give power over me to a random person simply because I "like" the person?

Occasionally, we do get to meet that rare someone that makes us want to commit and have all to ourselves...but it's out of selfishness and impatience. Timing is just as important as compatibility. You get?
Re: My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) by Nobody: 7:22pm On Sep 12, 2016
Oliviaarims:

hmmm if u have this headstrong believe u might end up being a shiloh customer every december(god forbid).love and relationships is all about understanding and making compromises not handing out ultimatums.
Re: My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) by Nobody: 7:23pm On Sep 12, 2016
tommychow:

We are on the same page I swear. I'm single and not a fan of futile relationships. Letting yourself be physically, emotionally, financially vulnerable to someone who won't be down with you till the end (or plans to be) makes little sense. We live in a selfish world so why give power over me to a random person simply because I "like" the person?

Occasionally, we do get to meet that rare someone that makes us want to commit and have all to ourselves...but it's out of selfishness and impatience. Timing is just as important as compatibility. You get?

I do. Totally.
Re: My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) by Nobody: 7:24pm On Sep 12, 2016
lefulefu:

hmmm if u have this headstrong believe u might end up being a shiloh customer every december(god forbid).love and relationships is all about understanding and making compromises not handing out ultimatums.

I'll attend Shiloh as often as I want yes, but it won't be for the reason you're thinking. That's not my portion!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) by Nobody: 7:31pm On Sep 12, 2016
Oliviaarims:

I'll attend Shiloh as often as I want yes, but it won't be for the reason you're thinking. That's not my portion!
Amin ooo!! it wont be ur portion
Re: My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) by Nobody: 8:05pm On Sep 12, 2016
stuffs4me:

Lol... You couldn't have been more correct bro. After I had finished NYSC and left for Kaduna, the girl wanted to visit me in Kaduna sef but I declined and she kept on disturbing me. These girls can be wicked o!
chai! Chai! Don't be surprised if the guy is also sponsoring her in school cheesy. Sex brings couples closer but if ur gf who is not a virgin is using the no sex thingy on u then na other guy dey chop d kpekus.no be the nigerian girls wey we know cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Romance Section Chat Room II / Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? / 10 Things Nigerian Girls Say Instead Of ‘ I Love You’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.