Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,650 members, 7,951,725 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 10:05 PM

Will Smith Devastated After His Son Said "He Want's To Remove His Manhood - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Will Smith Devastated After His Son Said "He Want's To Remove His Manhood (6058 Views)

Soma Apex Grabs His Manhood In Underwear Pic: "Futur Wife, It's Waiting For You" / Davido Fires Back At Fan Who Said He Can Never Win An International Award / Bobrisky Releases Picture Of How He Want to Look By 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will Smith Devastated After His Son Said "He Want's To Remove His Manhood by lilmax(m): 9:39pm On Sep 11, 2016
too much freedom =stupidity grin

and they called us uncivilized and backward grin
Re: Will Smith Devastated After His Son Said "He Want's To Remove His Manhood by kokoA(m): 12:10am On Sep 12, 2016
That's why it's good to let your boys taste the sweetness of a woman early in life. Those of us who grew up in the nineties when the legendary mama and papa play was in vogue will never think of a thing l this grin
Re: Will Smith Devastated After His Son Said "He Want's To Remove His Manhood by slevin1(m): 1:43am On Sep 12, 2016
So Jaden....... after the dick is chopped off, what next? You change your name to Jade (feminine) and undergo a transgender surgery? I see your plan nickur.
Re: Will Smith Devastated After His Son Said "He Want's To Remove His Manhood by sukkot: 1:54am On Sep 12, 2016
Shym3xx:
Sukkot's right when he said poor people are the most heartless and wicked people in the world.

Why do you dirt poor bloggers like posting nonsense for clicks? There are better ways to get clicks on ya dirty blogs than running with stale malicious stories. Try SEO and change the appearance of your blog, with daily updates by posting interesting stories. And people will visit ya blog and get addicted to it. Running a successful blog is all about giving people juicy news and breaking stories.

This nonsense was made up by someone in January and it has since been debunked as a lie. Why run the same stale crap again in September? There's a next malicious crap about the same boy's alleged suicide earlier today. And that has also been debunked as a lie.

Leave the boy alone and let him live.
bro when i made that statement I did not have bloggers in mind lolzz. bloggers are the furthest thing from my mind. am talking about violent people
Re: Will Smith Devastated After His Son Said "He Want's To Remove His Manhood by enoch273: 2:01am On Sep 12, 2016
Glo unlimited free browsing using Uc handler mini, click link below for settings

http://www.enochtekng.com/2016/09/latest-glo-unlimited-free-browsing.html
Re: Will Smith Devastated After His Son Said "He Want's To Remove His Manhood by realkingqueen(f): 2:06am On Sep 12, 2016
I'll never understand this gay or transgender shit..anyways can someone tell me how to use the smiley stuff I'm new here..thanks
Re: Will Smith Devastated After His Son Said "He Want's To Remove His Manhood by Kobicove(m): 2:48am On Sep 12, 2016
Is this story true?
Re: Will Smith Devastated After His Son Said "He Want's To Remove His Manhood by Nobody: 5:31am On Sep 12, 2016
LuvU2:
Americans re the dumbest people in the world. Nd they re very racist too.
Why re people surprised grin
That's not true though.
Re: Will Smith Devastated After His Son Said "He Want's To Remove His Manhood by Fidelismaria: 1:05pm On Sep 12, 2016
grin grin angry

Wish I av d courage to do DAT myself but p***y too sweet
Re: Will Smith Devastated After His Son Said "He Want's To Remove His Manhood by Shym3xx: 1:38pm On Sep 12, 2016
sukkot:
bro when i made that statement I did not have bloggers in mind lolzz. bloggers are the furthest thing from my mind. am talking about violent people

Looool. But these bloggers are hungry and dirt poor. So it's applicable to them as well loool.
Re: Will Smith Devastated After His Son Said "He Want's To Remove His Manhood by teesugar(f): 2:38pm On Sep 12, 2016
Hipsofagoddess:
Will Smith is the genesis of this guys problem, quote me anywhere
How if I may ask?
Re: Will Smith Devastated After His Son Said "He Want's To Remove His Manhood by yedidiah(m): 7:41pm On Sep 12, 2016
One of the biggest deception of our time is the claim that once you are 18, you are old enough to make tour decisions. How many 18years old are truly matured every wise
Re: Will Smith Devastated After His Son Said "He Want's To Remove His Manhood by khiaa(f): 4:31am On Sep 14, 2016
Some people are very slow, how many times do you people have to be told that this story is a LIE before it sinks into your brain?

(1) (2) (Reply)

See Viral Photos Of Nigerian Lady Who Looks So Much Like DJ Cuppy / Actress Etinosa Shows Off Her New Weapon For Bedroom Matters / Peter Of P-square Gets A Bottle Of The Most Expensive Wine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.