Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,605 members, 7,944,789 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 03:21 AM

Need Some Answers - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Need Some Answers (312 Views)

Nigeria Police Academy (NPA) Past Questions And Answers For Free / Practice Nigerian Air Force (NAF) DSSC Past Questions And Answers (updated) / My Mother Kept This Away From Me For 25yrs, Pls Urgently Need Some Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Some Answers by Ahmadgani(m): 1:00am On Sep 12, 2016
Since i was born I have seen the sunrise From the east I have seen the sunset In the west Where is the sun that roused From the east? Where is the sun that set In the west? Is it the same sun? Or its another sun? Where do the sun go In the nights Is it the sun that becomes The moon Or is it the moon that became The sun When will the sun rise From the west When will the sun set In the east When will the moon Becomes the sun When will the sun return As moon How did the sun returned To the east What was the sun doing In the west. How many suns Do we have at all If there are many When will they come Together as one.

1 Like

Re: Need Some Answers by pappy4real(m): 6:00am On Sep 12, 2016
Hmm! Childish reasoning. More study n believe in God will give u answers
Re: Need Some Answers by Ahmadgani(m): 10:56pm On Sep 12, 2016
pappy4real:
Hmm! Childish reasoning. More study n believe in God will give u answers
is that all you have to say
Re: Need Some Answers by pappy4real(m): 10:43pm On Sep 13, 2016
Yea, there couldn't be anything more to say

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Currently Work With People Who Do Not Want Him In Office.... Mbaka / GBE Boss Well Knw As Scopylinky Galamishy Drop New Dope Single Tittle IGBEYAWO / Politicians Storm Owerri To Grace Fr George Celebration.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.