Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,085 members, 7,887,145 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 10:25 PM

Mbaka: Buhari Working With Those Who Will Pull Him Down - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mbaka: Buhari Working With Those Who Will Pull Him Down (23073 Views)

Mbaka: Buhari's Chance Of Healing May Be Slim / Fr. Mbaka Moving To His New Parish Yesterday - Photos / Father Mbaka Moved To A New Parish As Assistant Parish Priest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mbaka: Buhari Working With Those Who Will Pull Him Down by Nobody: 7:44am On Sep 13, 2016
CHANNELStv2020:
the thunder that will fire that mbaka day do press up
Re: Mbaka: Buhari Working With Those Who Will Pull Him Down by obaival(m): 7:44am On Sep 13, 2016
angryHe don com aqain
Re: Mbaka: Buhari Working With Those Who Will Pull Him Down by kristisking(m): 7:45am On Sep 13, 2016
This man is not different from Judas. I pity his followers. They are really blind.
Re: Mbaka: Buhari Working With Those Who Will Pull Him Down by kaen1317: 7:45am On Sep 13, 2016
Mbaka, seeking relevance since 1896.
Re: Mbaka: Buhari Working With Those Who Will Pull Him Down by WOCKHARDI(m): 7:45am On Sep 13, 2016
Mbaka, as a man and a Nigerian, is entitled to say his opinion. But, as a consecrated priest, he is not allowed to do politics as the Pentecostal pastors. Why is he the only Catholic clergyman that talks the way he does? Is he wiser than the bishops that ordained him? With the way he now talks, I won't be surprised if the elites in his congregation start deserting him.
Re: Mbaka: Buhari Working With Those Who Will Pull Him Down by engrjacuzzi: 7:45am On Sep 13, 2016
mbaka is looking for national recognition too.
Re: Mbaka: Buhari Working With Those Who Will Pull Him Down by CowHard: 7:46am On Sep 13, 2016
God forgive Mbaka for he do not know what he is doing....
Re: Mbaka: Buhari Working With Those Who Will Pull Him Down by DesChyko: 7:46am On Sep 13, 2016
Fr. Mbaka is playing on how Catholics rever him to speak rubbish.
Re: Mbaka: Buhari Working With Those Who Will Pull Him Down by pinkguy(m): 7:47am On Sep 13, 2016
Mbaka mbaka i saw when you smile and shake the hand of the president i tagged it a hand shake across the Niger, see what that simply hand shake has cause ,70 percent of east that depend on trade ,are put on state of coma while million of our country men smile has been replace with tear as they try to survive with their family just because of ur smile Mbaka ,they say u are man of God so i will not curse u ,but i leave u with the God u claim u are serving

1 Like

Re: Mbaka: Buhari Working With Those Who Will Pull Him Down by SycophanticGoat: 7:47am On Sep 13, 2016
This useless man has started again.. smh
Re: Mbaka: Buhari Working With Those Who Will Pull Him Down by Kobicove(m): 7:48am On Sep 13, 2016
This attention seeker has come again undecided
Re: Mbaka: Buhari Working With Those Who Will Pull Him Down by Oluwabenny: 7:49am On Sep 13, 2016
if no be say Bible say touch nt my anointed, I for woz u beta slap now wey go komot all those teeth wey u dey Kari blab rubbish. Anu ofia
Re: Mbaka: Buhari Working With Those Who Will Pull Him Down by IVORY2009(m): 7:51am On Sep 13, 2016
the politician turn priest, Father Mbaka, pray for Buhari!
Re: Mbaka: Buhari Working With Those Who Will Pull Him Down by Daniel058(m): 7:53am On Sep 13, 2016
CHANNELStv2020:
the thunder that will fire that mbaka day do press up,MBAKA OWN DAY VEX ME PASS,TWO TIMES YOUR STATES MEN IN THE SAME ENUGU STATE U ARE FROM WERE KILLED BUT NO COMMENT,BUT IF IT IS ECONOMY U WILL CRUCIFIED GOODLUCK,WHEN DID GOD START TO PREFER ECONOMY MATTERS THAN THE LIVES OF INNOCENT CHRISTAINS BEING KILLED?
what have you done? Mbaka is one man with one head same as you
Re: Mbaka: Buhari Working With Those Who Will Pull Him Down by smartmoses(m): 7:53am On Sep 13, 2016
Then Mbaka Change the Change,is too late to cry.
Re: Mbaka: Buhari Working With Those Who Will Pull Him Down by Sotenna(m): 7:53am On Sep 13, 2016
When I count the top APC politicians I count Mbaka twice.
Re: Mbaka: Buhari Working With Those Who Will Pull Him Down by Daniel058(m): 7:54am On Sep 13, 2016
Oluwabenny:
if no be say Bible say touch nt my anointed, I for woz u beta slap now wey go komot all those teeth wey u dey Kari blab rubbish. Anu ofia
u see ur life?
Re: Mbaka: Buhari Working With Those Who Will Pull Him Down by Daniel058(m): 7:54am On Sep 13, 2016
IVORY2009:
the politician turn priest, Father Mbaka, pray for Buhari!
for ur mind ni
Re: Mbaka: Buhari Working With Those Who Will Pull Him Down by realdevil: 7:55am On Sep 13, 2016
Mbaka shut up!
Re: Mbaka: Buhari Working With Those Who Will Pull Him Down by treebuds: 7:56am On Sep 13, 2016
deantimes:

http://www.socialtimesng.com/2016/09/buhari-working-with-those-who-will-pull-him-down-mbaka/
You seem to be hearing not directly from God. You should have seen all these before as the reason for not voting for him. You have spoken for Holy Spirit and now I doubt if you truly speak for the infallible God. Mabaka why?
Re: Mbaka: Buhari Working With Those Who Will Pull Him Down by Omeokachie: 8:10am On Sep 13, 2016
Political priest always seeing political vision.
Re: Mbaka: Buhari Working With Those Who Will Pull Him Down by fortune242(m): 8:11am On Sep 13, 2016
deantimes:

http://www.socialtimesng.com/2016/09/buhari-working-with-those-who-will-pull-him-down-mbaka/
Rev mbaka should respect his office for God sake! Real men of God are always Reserve.
Re: Mbaka: Buhari Working With Those Who Will Pull Him Down by greatgolis90: 8:23am On Sep 13, 2016
Fr Mbaka should either call a spade a spade or forever remain silence. Who appointed those roques n criminals in his cabinets? Why d presidents conspiracy of silence against the calculated ethnic cleansing n genocide in the middle-belt? What bout d thousands of released B/H detainees? Who are d sponsorers of B/H? Where is Aminu Sokoto, d mastermind of madalla catholic church bomb blast dat left almost 50 deaths? If not pmb, who is d cause of d prevalent famine in d land? Where are d chibok girls? There are host of very many n fundamental qstns dat pmb needs 2 answer, 2 avoid being guilty of treason. Anyways, kwarapshon lord demi-god demagogue PMB should n must b aware dat, if he eventually escapes ousting, impeachment or inevitably death, come 2019, him n his team of hypocrites would forever say goodbye to the seat of power.
Re: Mbaka: Buhari Working With Those Who Will Pull Him Down by everozone: 8:28am On Sep 13, 2016
Mbaka is confused.He double speaks.Only last week,he told us dat GEJ was responsible 4 PMB's failure.2day,he wants us 2 beliv dat those workin with Buhari is d reason why d dullard isn't succeedin.He makes a fool of himself whenever he defends bubu.

1 Like

Re: Mbaka: Buhari Working With Those Who Will Pull Him Down by grodt999: 8:31am On Sep 13, 2016
There should a law to prosecute fake pastors and false revelations that are intended to deceive people.
This person has no supernatural powers to see the present or future yet continues to enjoy constant free press to rant whatever he likes, and the sad part is that stupid Nigerians continue to give him audience!
Re: Mbaka: Buhari Working With Those Who Will Pull Him Down by michoim(m): 8:36am On Sep 13, 2016
Great man of God. It shall be well Nigeria. Nigerian true enemies shall be quickly expose and disgraced.
Re: Mbaka: Buhari Working With Those Who Will Pull Him Down by mikehenrymp2(m): 8:38am On Sep 13, 2016
[quote author=Sotenna post=49313491]When I count the top APC politicians I count Mbaka twice.[/quote

Gbam]
Re: Mbaka: Buhari Working With Those Who Will Pull Him Down by biggie73(m): 8:38am On Sep 13, 2016
Failure is designed for human being, especially for folks who don't learn from history. Pointers are Buhari and co.
Re: Mbaka: Buhari Working With Those Who Will Pull Him Down by Paperwhite(m): 8:44am On Sep 13, 2016
adeusolu:
Mbaka is one of those mortgaging the destiny of his people for personal gains. Have never heard him condemn the many herdsmen killings at his doorstep....Enugu people should wake up and chase him away as he appears to be an informant.
Gbam!
Re: Mbaka: Buhari Working With Those Who Will Pull Him Down by cmecproblem(m): 9:07am On Sep 13, 2016
Sadly this might be true because theres hardly a top politician that is not corrupted or greedy.
Re: Mbaka: Buhari Working With Those Who Will Pull Him Down by segsun: 9:21am On Sep 13, 2016
I think this man should just face the work of God that is doing, that is if is really working for God. This relevance seeking of his is tilting him towards becoming a nuisance if he as not become one already.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why You Should Remain A Virgin Till Marriage / TB Joshua - Nollywood To Lose Another Actor Very Soon / Hollywood Movies: Joshua Mike-Bamiloye Says 'Guard Your Heart Diligently'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.