Stats: 3,192,362 members, 7,947,589 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 01:35 AM

Mbaka: Buhari Working With Those Who Will Pull Him Down - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mbaka: Buhari Working With Those Who Will Pull Him Down (23113 Views)

Mbaka: Buhari's Chance Of Healing May Be Slim / Fr. Mbaka Moving To His New Parish Yesterday - Photos / Father Mbaka Moved To A New Parish As Assistant Parish Priest (2) (3) (4)

Re: Mbaka: Buhari Working With Those Who Will Pull Him Down by Nobody: 9:25am On Sep 13, 2016
I'm beginning to loose faith in Mbaka, as though he's a priest I respect. But these days, I feel he was just after oil wells, cash and nothing else.

Frivolities like before election and crap of promises made landed us where we are today, doesn't make sense to me what he says now,after all, his propaganda took us back to where we are present day....

What do we need now. Tell Buhari to go. He doesn't know what he's doing. The lawlessness I see coming up in Nigeria, second to none...
Re: Mbaka: Buhari Working With Those Who Will Pull Him Down by franklynsunny(m): 9:53am On Sep 13, 2016
Dis man should face his calling in Catholic church n stop commenting n visiting politicians
Re: Mbaka: Buhari Working With Those Who Will Pull Him Down by Stuntkid172(m): 9:53am On Sep 13, 2016
Abeymills:
Can somebody sensible tell dis and time mbaka 2 shut d hell up
sit down osiso
Re: Mbaka: Buhari Working With Those Who Will Pull Him Down by Billygee2u: 9:57am On Sep 13, 2016
PehaKaso:
I want to use this oppotunity to call on the Catholic & Anglican Bishops in Nigeria to, as a matter of urgency, sit & review the activities of this man as it affects the wellbeing of Christians in Nigeria.

Of recent, this man's actions have been antiChristian & unpriestly.

Rev Fr Mbaka is domiciled in Enugu, but he has never spoken out against the murderous actions of the rampaging Fulani terrrorists against the Enugu people, even when one of the victims was a Catholic Priest.

Is Mbaka actually a Christian Priest? undecided

Re: Mbaka: Buhari Working With Those Who Will Pull Him Down by july66: 9:57am On Sep 13, 2016
deantimes:

http://www.socialtimesng.com/2016/09/buhari-working-with-those-who-will-pull-him-down-mbaka/
For once Mbaka, you got it wrong. When we see a God sent leader, we know him. He is father to all & truly belongs to all & belongs to nobody. A leader does not make 80% of his appointments from a section of his country. Once a leader wins election, a unites his people & does not continue campaign even when election has been won & lost. So Mbaka, better keep quite if you have nothing to say. Most Nigerian are educated & can read between the lines. We all also know that religious leaders these days are on the payroll of government. After all we had during GEJ regime that a lot of money was released to imams for special prayers to win election.
Re: Mbaka: Buhari Working With Those Who Will Pull Him Down by Billygee2u: 9:58am On Sep 13, 2016
bonechamberlain:
I would take mbaka serious when he talks about Fulani terrorism in Nigeria.

Re: Mbaka: Buhari Working With Those Who Will Pull Him Down by sorepco(m): 10:02am On Sep 13, 2016
People he is working with wanting to pull him down my either be senate or house leaders.
Remember he has to work with them to pass the budget or other legislation. It might not be his ministers...

Paperwhite:
shocked.So Buhari is now working with people that will pull him down after taking a whooping 6 months to appoint his satanic saints ministers & other appointees? Tell us now now if you wish to transfer your services to him.How about the other prophecy of those planning to kill him? Mbaka's rantings in recent times is a confirmation that he has completely lost it.I wonder what the Catholic Bishops Conference of Nigeria or even the Vatican are doing about this his irresponsible & unpriestly behavior? cry
Re: Mbaka: Buhari Working With Those Who Will Pull Him Down by suresuccesscafe: 10:06am On Sep 13, 2016
Why is Father Mbaka singing a new song now?
Re: Mbaka: Buhari Working With Those Who Will Pull Him Down by Bimpe29: 10:24am On Sep 13, 2016
Buharinised government will definitely be harmful, dangerous and ineffective for the people of Nigeria.
However we are still hopeful of a better and more prosperous Nigeria, but our trust in Buhari has long been dashed.
Re: Mbaka: Buhari Working With Those Who Will Pull Him Down by Cubeet2: 10:25am On Sep 13, 2016
We should all pray for Mbaka instead, he needs prayers than Buhari.
He hasnt said anything concerning Fulani attacks in his state
Re: Mbaka: Buhari Working With Those Who Will Pull Him Down by Bimpe29: 10:28am On Sep 13, 2016
Buharinised government will definitely be harmful, dangerous and ineffective for the people of Nigeria.
We are however still hopeful of a better and more prosperous Nigeria. But our trust in Buhari has long been dashed.
Re: Mbaka: Buhari Working With Those Who Will Pull Him Down by Obumorji(m): 10:29am On Sep 13, 2016
Biggest Mediocre of our TIME!!! All this hausa / fulani / yoruba saboteurs on Nairaland waiting for an IGBO person to be hanged or killed or arrested for embezzlement shud hide dia faces in shame! Shey u people voted for buhari! Ndi ala! Ndi IGBO ka unu mara ihe! %100.
Re: Mbaka: Buhari Working With Those Who Will Pull Him Down by obie206(m): 10:29am On Sep 13, 2016
Mbaka needs to be chained! He's lost it! 'been in power a few months my foot!
Re: Mbaka: Buhari Working With Those Who Will Pull Him Down by july66: 10:29am On Sep 13, 2016
deantimes:

http://www.socialtimesng.com/2016/09/buhari-working-with-those-who-will-pull-him-down-mbaka/
Truth is that PMB is unfortunately not a nationalist. They have started attacking militants from the Niger Delta. I am not from there but the question is, is he justified to do that? I remember vividly that when the Boko Haram insurgents were being tackled during the immediate past administration, PMB cried out that it was a war against the north. Right now he is leading the fight against the same insurgents. Some of us don't have shallow memory. Virtually everything they criticised is what they are doing. If he tags the fight to make the north east safer by GEJ administration as war against the north, then I put it to him that his battle against the Niger Delta militants is a war against the southern part of Nigeria. So sad to say that my believe in project Nigeria has been dampened since the rule of POI began because of the lopsided appointments he has made. He has a pass mark in the war against corruption but success in one course is not enough to take you to the next class. Above all I admonish them to strive to practice what they preach. If the do, an Amaechi should not be a minister of the FRN based on the report of the judicial commission of enquiry in River state. If he was not an APC man I am sure he would have been in trouble by now.
Re: Mbaka: Buhari Working With Those Who Will Pull Him Down by NZAGHA(f): 1:17pm On Sep 13, 2016
drss2:
grin dis is good news if u ask me grin

you are just hearing the good,? The best is yet to come if people working with him put more effort. grin you know what ah mean nah cheesycheesy
Re: Mbaka: Buhari Working With Those Who Will Pull Him Down by jbhitler(m): 1:40pm On Sep 13, 2016
No matter how spiritual you are,there comes hours of canality.it is most of the time, protected by unstoppable search for relevance.
Re: Mbaka: Buhari Working With Those Who Will Pull Him Down by jbhitler(m): 1:42pm On Sep 13, 2016
No matter how spiritual you are,there comes hours of canality.it is most of the time, projected by unstoppable search.
Re: Mbaka: Buhari Working With Those Who Will Pull Him Down by jbhitler(m): 1:43pm On Sep 13, 2016
No matter how spiritual you are,there comes hours of canality.it is most of the time, projected by unstoppable search for relevance.
Re: Mbaka: Buhari Working With Those Who Will Pull Him Down by KiziitoKennel(m): 2:44pm On Sep 13, 2016
STFUand4kMeHARD:
angry angry
Mbaka is a bastard and he deserves instant death if he is blind to the famine in the land.
watch your word bro.. By the way were you there when he said all these?
Re: Mbaka: Buhari Working With Those Who Will Pull Him Down by bobbiekrantz: 3:06pm On Sep 13, 2016
This Mbaka of a guy should shut the fvck up!
Re: Mbaka: Buhari Working With Those Who Will Pull Him Down by CioAngels(f): 3:20pm On Sep 13, 2016
Father, if you are correct and sure, please tell him who they are so that he can take caution.
Re: Mbaka: Buhari Working With Those Who Will Pull Him Down by fidkaitoo: 4:07pm On Sep 13, 2016
MBAKA can never descend so low to have made this statement! After all the prophecies. Please produce video or i don't beleive it!!!! GOD CANNOT BE SPEAKING FROM BOTH SIDES OF HIS MOUTH!!!!!
Re: Mbaka: Buhari Working With Those Who Will Pull Him Down by viktor01(m): 5:16pm On Sep 13, 2016
Hmmmm. I really don't think there is anyone who occupied the seat of the president that actually meant for people to suffer but uneasy lies the head that wears the crown.
So Mbaka should just shut up and stop looking for whom to blame should Buhari fail.
Re: Mbaka: Buhari Working With Those Who Will Pull Him Down by Oluwabenny: 8:33am On Sep 14, 2016
Daniel058:
u see ur life?
just trying to be neutral

Bishop Chukwuma: I Didn’t Dare Government Over Closure Of Churches In Enugu / Why Do Thousands Of Churches Differ In Doctrine Yet They Read The Bible - Freeze / Pastor Sarah Omakwu Appeals To Buhari To Stop Killings In Nigeria (Photos)