Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,014 members, 7,912,841 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 02:20 PM

Gurus In The Forum Please Critic My New Blog - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Gurus In The Forum Please Critic My New Blog (579 Views)

Business Acumen On This Forum , Please Come Here / Gurus In The House, Please Help. / You Input Is Needed,,business Gurus In The House,,,,, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gurus In The Forum Please Critic My New Blog by Slimfitworld: 10:54am On Sep 13, 2016
I started my blog journey recently. www.slimfitworld.com So far, I have created just one post. Would have uploaded more contents but Yoast SEO keep telling me "not keyword focused". Still trying to work on that. Meanwhile, I need my blog critic and reviewed by webmasters.
Looking forward to your response. Thanks
Re: Gurus In The Forum Please Critic My New Blog by Neduzze5(m): 1:44am On Sep 14, 2016
Nice one. I love the outlook of your blog. Will you teach me the steps to take in creating mine?
Re: Gurus In The Forum Please Critic My New Blog by Nobody: 6:46am On Sep 14, 2016
Slimfitworld:
I started my blog journey recently. www.slimfitworld.com So far, I have created just one post. Would have uploaded more contents but Yoast SEO keep telling me "not keyword focused". Still trying to work on that. Meanwhile, I need my blog critic and reviewed by webmasters.
Looking forward to your response. Thanks

No focus keyword means you have not specified the keyword you are targeting for the SEO of your article. It is not a requirement though. You can post your article without choosing a keyword. Google would still index your article based on the keywords in the article. I suggest you learn all you can about SEO if you must succeed faster in blogging. Search engine traffic is the best form of residual, recurrent traffic. If you don't know anything about SEO, read it up or consult me.

It's not standard practice but you shouldn't invite people to your blog until you have at least 10 posts. Reason is, an empty blog is a turn off. You have only one.

Your blog color scheme is perfect for the niche you are into.

I suggest you re-arrange your menu items so that 'about' comes immediately after 'home'. That is where users usually look for it. and they your about page is almost empty as well.

My honest advice is to get back to work. This is the time to customize and populate your blog. It is not the time to focus on traffic or monetization. Blogging could be fun or a terrible chore depending on how you prepare and work on it.

That's my 2 cents. If you have other questions or you need help, my twitter handle is on my nairaland profile. My contact page is on my website, and my email is mrwhistler316(@)gmail(dot)com.

Good luck.
Re: Gurus In The Forum Please Critic My New Blog by Nobody: 6:48am On Sep 14, 2016
Neduzze5:
Nice one. I love the outlook of your blog. Will you teach me the steps to take in creating mine?

If they mention money now you will run 440. Go do some reading or create a budget for it.
Re: Gurus In The Forum Please Critic My New Blog by Neduzze5(m): 7:05am On Sep 14, 2016
delivite:

If they mention money now you will run 440. Go do some reading or create a budget for it.

If he mentions money, I wee run na.
Re: Gurus In The Forum Please Critic My New Blog by Slimfitworld: 9:16am On Sep 14, 2016
Neduzze5:

I am still a learning o! I bought domain name and hosting package then have someone help me with WordPress set up
Re: Gurus In The Forum Please Critic My New Blog by Nobody: 12:07pm On Sep 14, 2016
Neduzze5:

If he mentions money, I wee run na.

Stay there na...

(1) (Reply)

How To Export From Nigeria And Benefit From Grants For A Layman / I Need Help With This Supply / Nairaland Blue Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.