Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,961 members, 7,890,177 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 10:27 AM

Akala Creates Lucrative Jobs For Oyo Graduates - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akala Creates Lucrative Jobs For Oyo Graduates (12880 Views)

Senate To Get New Nominee For Oyo - Vanguard / Official Final Results For Oyo State Just Announced / 2015: Alao-akala Picks PDP N3m Nomination Form For Oyo State Guber Race. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akala Creates Lucrative Jobs For Oyo Graduates by AloyEmeka3: 11:36am On Oct 09, 2009
Did they do it specifically for grads?. Fashola bought cabns but not for graduates.
Re: Akala Creates Lucrative Jobs For Oyo Graduates by Nobody: 11:53am On Oct 09, 2009
LMAO!! I don laugh die

are ladies allowed? I am about to get PRINCE 2 certified, that might boost my chances!! grin grin grin

That's what you get when uneducated,knowledgeless boofonss rule!!
Re: Akala Creates Lucrative Jobs For Oyo Graduates by okeey(m): 12:47pm On Oct 09, 2009
oh my God
Re: Akala Creates Lucrative Jobs For Oyo Graduates by Goodcare(m): 12:51pm On Oct 09, 2009
i regret of being oyo indigin
Re: Akala Creates Lucrative Jobs For Oyo Graduates by McDoe(m): 12:55pm On Oct 09, 2009
If you have tasted unemployment, you would say the move is better than nothing. Don't forget that every job in this country except very few, are slave jobs. I watched the other day on tv how young lawyers were complaining of the poor pay the receive from their bosses which ranges from N15,000-N25,000. Good job in name but no fulfilment and no good money. How do we see this? If we can ride cabs in abroad and be respected and make good money, then it behoves that we change our attitude/orientation and accord every job the respect and pay it deserves. what is important is how to keep body and soul together.
Re: Akala Creates Lucrative Jobs For Oyo Graduates by FBS: 12:56pm On Oct 09, 2009
Unbelievable!  shocked Was he not the same guy who built VIP toilets?

But sha, ise l'ogun ise.  

PS: And why is he selling those forms? They should be free IMHO? undecided
Re: Akala Creates Lucrative Jobs For Oyo Graduates by asha80(m): 1:02pm On Oct 09, 2009
McDoe:

If you have tasted unemployment, you would say the move is better than nothing. Don't forget that every job in this country except very few, are slave jobs. I watched the other day on tv how young lawyers were complaining of the poor pay the receive from their bosses which ranges from N15,000-N25,000. Good job in name but no fulfilment and no good money. How do we see this? If we can ride cabs in abroad and be respected and make good money, then it behoves that we change our attitude/orientation and accord every job the respect and pay it deserves. what is important is how to keep body and soul together.

You are comparing driving cabs abroad to driving cabs in naija especially in relation with graduates
Re: Akala Creates Lucrative Jobs For Oyo Graduates by Seismic007(m): 1:04pm On Oct 09, 2009
cry  cry  cry  cry  cry  cry  cry  cry  cry  cry

Speechless shocked
Re: Akala Creates Lucrative Jobs For Oyo Graduates by Sagamite(m): 1:07pm On Oct 09, 2009
@ Aloy_Emeka

You dey kolo with that title for this thread.  grin grin grin

Whoa!!! This Alao Akala seems to shock me more and more as time goes on. His illiteracy and moronicity surpasses all and has no rivals.

Probably the most stupid governor in Nigeria. Bleaching piece of shit.

Ah god, I don't even know where to start. I can go on and on about this buffoon.

Ah, god.

Ah, god.
Re: Akala Creates Lucrative Jobs For Oyo Graduates by asha80(m): 1:10pm On Oct 09, 2009
The guy is a 'fine' governor now cool ^^^
Re: Akala Creates Lucrative Jobs For Oyo Graduates by Sagamite(m): 1:17pm On Oct 09, 2009
asha 80:

The guy is a 'fine' governor now cool ^^^

Yes, 'fine' to those omo alata (tomato seller) girls. undecided grin
Re: Akala Creates Lucrative Jobs For Oyo Graduates by KnowAll(m): 1:21pm On Oct 09, 2009
Akala is the Barkin Zuwo of our present time. u always one every decade.
Re: Akala Creates Lucrative Jobs For Oyo Graduates by Sholeyb: 1:36pm On Oct 09, 2009
Personally, whilst this is not the most ideal situation, I believe it is better than having no job at all. I do not have the overall picture and facts of the matter, however I live in the UK and there are graduates doing all sorts of menial jobs, although I concede they are doing it grudgingly.

Look at it this way, if they get this taxi job and save most of their income, in a few years they may be able to start a business in their 'read' field, leaving behind taxi driving. Like the graduates abroad, they save the money they make abroad and when they return to Naija, they use this money to establish themselves.

Another point is that there is honour in labour, no matter which kind. It is more honourable than looting Nigeria’s coffers, like our so called 'leaders' do. Another point is that a graduate who drives a taxi will more than likely treat their passengers with more respect, this may change the taxi industry in that state for better, to the surprise and benefit of everyone.

It may be an unpleasant situation now, but this is an opportunity for the future.

However what I do not agree with is selling some useless form to them for £1700 and not even trying to create jobs that correlate to their level of literacy, he must go further and create jobs befitting of graduates.
Re: Akala Creates Lucrative Jobs For Oyo Graduates by sherrylo: 1:38pm On Oct 09, 2009
@Sagamite, iro ni! Fine boy Akala. Go on, use all the money to buy bleaching cream and by the time the Oyo people will know it, you will look like Micheal Jackson!
Re: Akala Creates Lucrative Jobs For Oyo Graduates by otukpo(f): 1:40pm On Oct 09, 2009
Alao Akala is very wicked to think that making graduates cab drivers is his own way of creating employment with all the money available to him.
Re: Akala Creates Lucrative Jobs For Oyo Graduates by jaguarbaba(m): 1:49pm On Oct 09, 2009
PLEASE, WHAT THIS COUNTRY IS TURNING TO NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA WHAAAAAAAAAAAAA OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
HELP ME TELL MY BROTHER ADEBAYO ALAO AKALA TO FIND SOMETHING ELSE TO DO. GRADUATE, DRIVER sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry angry angry angry angry angry angry grin grin grin grin grin HE MUST BE JOKING OR HUN HUN MUST BE KIDDING.
Re: Akala Creates Lucrative Jobs For Oyo Graduates by asha80(m): 1:56pm On Oct 09, 2009
Well the taxis seem good.

Re: Akala Creates Lucrative Jobs For Oyo Graduates by U1(m): 2:07pm On Oct 09, 2009
See something! shocked shocked shocked Make the yeye man no worry, one dey bushmeat go catch him hunter and the hunter shall become history. angry
Re: Akala Creates Lucrative Jobs For Oyo Graduates by Sagamite(m): 2:13pm On Oct 09, 2009
Sholeyb:

Personally, whilst this is not the most ideal situation, I believe it is better than having no job at all. I do not have the overall picture and facts of the matter, however I live in the UK and there are graduates doing all sorts of menial jobs, although I concede they are doing it grudgingly.

Look at it this way, if they get this taxi job and save most of their income, in a few years they may be able to start a business in their 'read' field, leaving behind taxi driving. Like the graduates abroad, they save the money they make abroad and when they return to Naija, they use this money to establish themselves.

Another point is that there is honour in labour, no matter which kind. It is more honourable than looting Nigeria’s coffers, like our so called 'leaders' do. Another point is that a graduate who drives a taxi will more than likely treat their passengers with more respect, this may change the taxi industry in that state for better, to the surprise and benefit of everyone.

It may be an unpleasant situation now, but this is an opportunity for the future.

However what I do not agree with is selling some useless form to them for £1700 and not even trying to create jobs that correlate to their level of literacy, he must go further and create jobs befitting of graduates.

I don't think you get the point.

It is the lack of ingenuity demonstrated by this slowpoke despite sitting in the midst of an avalanche of possibilities andopportunities.

The slowpoke is visionless, incompetent and illiterate (you can rearrange all 3 in any order you wish). The 3 are the ingredients of him coming up with such initiatives that is too poor to applaud.

His mindset is too basic, underdeveloped and backward.

Don't be surprised if his next big project is to provide loans to females to go to Dubai and buy gold or go to India to buy bleaching cream for sale in Nigeria.
Re: Akala Creates Lucrative Jobs For Oyo Graduates by olusoji12: 2:25pm On Oct 09, 2009
Nairalanders I greet oooo,

see the true about the subject matter is , the governor Akala is not the right person for the position, e no even worth Councilor talkless of Governor, look every body should go back and look at his background you will see for yourself that is the wrong governor for our OYO State, nothing has work in Oyo State since his resumption as the governor of this state, Education, Economy, Art, Road, Water and so on,

I now conclude by saying this " With Akala in Oyo State nothing for Oyo State, Akala ti o kola, grin

One love
Re: Akala Creates Lucrative Jobs For Oyo Graduates by djpalapala(m): 2:32pm On Oct 09, 2009
Frankly speaking, I am not surprised at the actions of this so called governor. What do you expect from such a man? If you have been following the amala politics of Oyo state then one should not be surprised at this news. Its a PITY.
Re: Akala Creates Lucrative Jobs For Oyo Graduates by McDoe(m): 2:38pm On Oct 09, 2009
Sholeyb:

A like-mind.
Re: Akala Creates Lucrative Jobs For Oyo Graduates by McDoe(m): 2:49pm On Oct 09, 2009
Sagamite:

I don't think you get the point.

It is the lack of ingenuity demonstrated by this slowpoke despite sitting in the midst of an avalanche of possibilities andopportunities.

The slowpoke is visionless, incompetent and illiterate (you can rearrange all 3 in any order you wish). The 3 are the ingredients of him coming up with such initiatives that is too poor to applaud.

His mindset is too basic, underdeveloped and backward.

Don't be surprised if his next big project is to provide loans to females to go to Dubai and buy gold or go to India to buy bleaching cream for sale in Nigeria.

Don't forget the prevailing global situation of unemployment. Outright condemnation of the program will not serve any meaningful purpose. The reality is too bare to ignore. What I think we should concern ourselves with is how to introduce some level of innovation into the scheme and make it workable and attractive to those buying-in into it. Afterall, most of the BRT buses' drivers acquired higher certificates.
Re: Akala Creates Lucrative Jobs For Oyo Graduates by dove24u(m): 2:59pm On Oct 09, 2009
McDoe:

God dey cry
Re: Akala Creates Lucrative Jobs For Oyo Graduates by phuckNL: 3:23pm On Oct 09, 2009
You people here are just a bunch of MORONS. Did dey handcuff anybody to the taxi scheme. If you are a graduate without a job, isn't it better to get on with the taxi scheme and make some money on the side while you get something else. 98% of the so-called graduates sef, no be degrees in sociology, french, yoruba and hausa plenty pass. Yes, dey can create other jobs but this is what they have done. Why not take advantage of it rather than sitting in ur fathers house until you are 40yrs old waiting for EXXONMOBIL to hire you with a 10million naira salary.
The idiots saying graduates should not work as taxi drivers are the same ones with PHUCKING PHD'S in CANADA driving taxis. Nigeria - Great Nation, Foolish People
Re: Akala Creates Lucrative Jobs For Oyo Graduates by ojesymsym: 3:25pm On Oct 09, 2009
May the graduate collect am fast fast, at least they de lucky to lay hands on a part of the national cake. I strongly advise them not to make returns, na their own b this. After all, the contract must have been inflated and money stolen in the process.
Re: Akala Creates Lucrative Jobs For Oyo Graduates by saworoide: 3:27pm On Oct 09, 2009
The man promised to create employment and is "delivering" on his promise to enhance his standing for 2011 elections. I'm not surprised at all as Akala's action is not the most stupid to have come out of Oyo state. Anyone remember Lam Adesina bought and distributed cutlasses to farmers as part of his "agricultural programme".

One of the members of the state house of assembly recently launched his poverty alleviation programme where he distributed 200 crash helmets for Okada riders and the state governor was invited as special guest of honour.

We have a big issue on our hand in this country, our rulers are just treating us as the proverbial slave that is being fed not to be fat but only to be strong enough to serve his master.
Re: Akala Creates Lucrative Jobs For Oyo Graduates by bidemi12(m): 3:28pm On Oct 09, 2009
@tpia sometimes your jokes are lost on me. undecided
Re: Akala Creates Lucrative Jobs For Oyo Graduates by phuckNL: 3:35pm On Oct 09, 2009
ojesymsym:

May the graduate collect am fast fast, at least they de lucky to lay hands on a part of the national cake. I strongly advise them not to make returns, na their own b this. After all, the contract must have been inflated and money stolen in the process.

See this corrupt ridden fool. After dem go talk say na the leaders they ruin the country. I bet if they handed the federal account to you, you go drain am.
Barawo
Re: Akala Creates Lucrative Jobs For Oyo Graduates by bidemi12(m): 3:37pm On Oct 09, 2009
@phuck NL Haba, please do not bring anger and fustration into this civil discourse now!!
Re: Akala Creates Lucrative Jobs For Oyo Graduates by phuckNL: 3:39pm On Oct 09, 2009
bidemi12:

@phuck NL Haba, please do not bring anger and fustration into this civil discourse now!!

There is no anger there. I am expressing exactly how i feel. E.N.D
Re: Akala Creates Lucrative Jobs For Oyo Graduates by Nobody: 3:39pm On Oct 09, 2009
bidemi12:

@tpia sometimes your jokes are lost on me. undecided

point out where i was joking on this thread.

You dont seem too bright.

Even if I am joking, did I call you to come and laugh?

Another swollen headed pygmy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

APC Convention: Prince Olatunbosun Obtains Form For National Youth Leader / Explosions Rock Jos At Christmas: 20 Killed / Boko-Haram Release French Family Kidnapped In Cameroun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.