Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,871 members, 7,872,888 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 02:19 AM

After Having Sex With Her.. She Suddenly Wants A No Sex Relationship..(help) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After Having Sex With Her.. She Suddenly Wants A No Sex Relationship..(help) (4691 Views)

Ghana Church Elder Found Dead In Guest House After Having Sex With A Member / She Suddenly Made A U-turn And Said We Can Only Be Friends. / Can You Cope With No Sex Relationship Till Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

After Having Sex With Her.. She Suddenly Wants A No Sex Relationship..(help) by Davedgr8(m): 4:23pm On Sep 13, 2016
Good day guys,

I've been thinking, i don't know where i went wrong.
My girlfriend of whom i disvirgined is bent on ''no sex relationship'' in my mind, i said..that's if you will be able to resist me after making you wet.. So, i thought it was just a joke,last night, when i tried kpanshing.. Bae didn't allow me o.. I made her dripping wet, kissed, hot romance, fingered her wella.. But bae didn't gv me access into the honeypot.. When i pushed further, she started crying.. At this point, I had to leave her.

Help a bro, What might be the problem romanlanders..

Modify: we had a quarrel, which made us not talk for over a week.. We just reconciled some days back
Re: After Having Sex With Her.. She Suddenly Wants A No Sex Relationship..(help) by Michellla(f): 4:31pm On Sep 13, 2016

1 Like

Re: After Having Sex With Her.. She Suddenly Wants A No Sex Relationship..(help) by ZeeAfrica(f): 4:31pm On Sep 13, 2016
Since u guys ddnt talk for such a long time. She is scared u guys might get in to a bigger quarel, n u chop and leave. So she would rather not regreting giving her body to someone who came and went

2 Likes

Re: After Having Sex With Her.. She Suddenly Wants A No Sex Relationship..(help) by Danhumprey: 4:33pm On Sep 13, 2016
You have eaten the forbidden fruit and both of you quarrel? My brother, she don carry your name go coven just in case you get the funny thought of leaving her.

grin

3 Likes

Re: After Having Sex With Her.. She Suddenly Wants A No Sex Relationship..(help) by Nobody: 4:40pm On Sep 13, 2016
She's no longer a virgin, someone else has gotten to the honeypot first before you cry
Re: After Having Sex With Her.. She Suddenly Wants A No Sex Relationship..(help) by Davedgr8(m): 4:41pm On Sep 13, 2016
Don't just view please. Type/say something.
Re: After Having Sex With Her.. She Suddenly Wants A No Sex Relationship..(help) by Davedgr8(m): 4:43pm On Sep 13, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
She's no longer a virgin, someone else has gotten to the honeypot first before you cry
i broke the cherry nau.. Guess you didn't read what i typed up there

2 Likes

Re: After Having Sex With Her.. She Suddenly Wants A No Sex Relationship..(help) by firstking01(m): 4:44pm On Sep 13, 2016
undecided
Re: After Having Sex With Her.. She Suddenly Wants A No Sex Relationship..(help) by Nobody: 4:45pm On Sep 13, 2016
Davedgr8:
i broke the cherry nau.. Guess you didn't read what i typed up there
my bad, she's probably guilty of something or not proud of something

1 Like

Re: After Having Sex With Her.. She Suddenly Wants A No Sex Relationship..(help) by Davedgr8(m): 4:45pm On Sep 13, 2016
Danhumprey:
You have eaten the forbidden fruit and both of you quarrel? My brother, she don carry your name go coven just in case you get the funny thought of leaving her.

grin
bros bros.. .. My bae loves me.. She can't do sucha a thing to me
Re: After Having Sex With Her.. She Suddenly Wants A No Sex Relationship..(help) by Nobody: 5:13pm On Sep 13, 2016
Davedgr8:
funny as it may sound, you don put stamp for there. You don claim am. This girl no go forget your for a loooong time.
Just easy, kpanshing will surely come again. No need to rush. Na she go open the leg when the time reach. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: After Having Sex With Her.. She Suddenly Wants A No Sex Relationship..(help) by Davedgr8(m): 5:49pm On Sep 13, 2016
bicmitchum:

funny as it may sound, you don put stamp for there. You don claim am. This girl no go forget your for a loooong time.
Just easy, kpanshing will surely come again. No need to rush. Na she go open the leg when the time reach. grin
lol.. correct guy,, i believe and appreciate your input..

I've always known from time immemorial.. that girls don't mean what they say.. and also, do not say what they mean..
Re: After Having Sex With Her.. She Suddenly Wants A No Sex Relationship..(help) by kokoA(m): 8:03pm On Sep 13, 2016
I think sex with you to her is punishment. Probably you're a very terrible strafer so she doesn't want anymore punishment.
Re: After Having Sex With Her.. She Suddenly Wants A No Sex Relationship..(help) by ireneony(f): 8:06pm On Sep 13, 2016
Must you have sex grin..
repent!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Having Sex With Her.. She Suddenly Wants A No Sex Relationship..(help) by Akanbibabatunde(m): 8:28pm On Sep 13, 2016
angry you this boy, I Asked u to leave my daughter alone u won't listen abi... Okay , well done.... I know what to do with u... I will buy padlock and key for her pants...idiot angry

1 Like

Re: After Having Sex With Her.. She Suddenly Wants A No Sex Relationship..(help) by AnodaIT(m): 9:48pm On Sep 13, 2016
The whole fault is on you.

She had a lot of fantasies about sex and what you eventually gave to her did not measure up so she felt it was not worth it, she should have still remain a V.

The problem with this kind of girls is that you may try to adjust to it but one day, one of my capable brothers will find a way in and carry her to heavens and she will be like "is this what I have been missing".

You are a gonner, girls don't find it easy to erase any first impression they have about you, they don't think like guys, they think and conclude almost immediately and live with it

5 Likes

Re: After Having Sex With Her.. She Suddenly Wants A No Sex Relationship..(help) by kaylawlah(m): 9:58pm On Sep 13, 2016
Cool down bro...she met Jesus
Re: After Having Sex With Her.. She Suddenly Wants A No Sex Relationship..(help) by Beadex1(m): 10:13pm On Sep 13, 2016
mehn dis na hot seat oooo.... try talking to her and see if tings will change, but if it doesnt bros bone de babe, no touch am but still maintain ur usual attitude wen de game was smooth. I swear she will want to talk abt it by herself

2 Likes

Re: After Having Sex With Her.. She Suddenly Wants A No Sex Relationship..(help) by Davedgr8(m): 11:03pm On Sep 13, 2016
AnodaIT:
The whole fault is on you.

She had a lot of fantasies about sex and what you eventually gave to her did not measure up so she felt it was not worth it, she should have still remain a V.

The problem with this kind of girls is that you may try to adjust to it but one day, one of my capable brothers will find a way in and carry her to heavens and she will be like "is this what I have been missing".

You are a gonner, girls don't find it easy to erase any first impression they have about you, they don't think like guys, they think and conclude almost immediately and live with it
boss.. Ayam a sex god fa.. i don't understand what u re saying
Re: After Having Sex With Her.. She Suddenly Wants A No Sex Relationship..(help) by Nobody: 11:12pm On Sep 13, 2016
maybe u were merciless and a total beast on her.. she gats 2 zip up!
lol.
Re: After Having Sex With Her.. She Suddenly Wants A No Sex Relationship..(help) by NevetsIbot(m): 11:16pm On Sep 13, 2016
Did you perform well the first time? Haheehehe
Re: After Having Sex With Her.. She Suddenly Wants A No Sex Relationship..(help) by AceRoyal: 11:30pm On Sep 13, 2016
Amelian:
maybe u were merciless and a total beast on her..
she gats 2 zip up!

lol.

Bestie how u?u hv bin offline
Re: After Having Sex With Her.. She Suddenly Wants A No Sex Relationship..(help) by ismart: 11:45pm On Sep 13, 2016
Davedgr8:
boss.. Ayam a sex god fa.. i don't understand what u re saying
lwkmd That guy just told u the plane truth. Keep giving yourself false hope.cheesy

1 Like

Re: After Having Sex With Her.. She Suddenly Wants A No Sex Relationship..(help) by passionate87(m): 5:14am On Sep 14, 2016
bro It could either be two things 1) she could have slept with someone while u were apart and still feeling guilty about it or 2)U really hurt her badly, the 2nd one is most likely the case but I think as time progresses she would heal psychologically and open up gradually. try to talk things out with her
Re: After Having Sex With Her.. She Suddenly Wants A No Sex Relationship..(help) by Davedgr8(m): 9:49am On Sep 14, 2016
passionate87:
bro It could either be two things 1) she could have slept with someone while u were apart and still feeling guilty about it or 2)U really hurt her badly, the 2nd one is most likely the case but I think as time progresses she would heal psychologically and open up gradually. try to talk things out with her
thank's bro for ur input.
Re: After Having Sex With Her.. She Suddenly Wants A No Sex Relationship..(help) by Adonis3: 12:46pm On Sep 14, 2016
bicmitchum:

Your moniker tho cheesy
Re: After Having Sex With Her.. She Suddenly Wants A No Sex Relationship..(help) by Nobody: 2:29pm On Sep 14, 2016
Davedgr8:

Her possible reasons for wanting a no sex relationship may vary.

1. The first time was a mistake and she regrets it. Perhaps, she had always wanted to be chaste until her wedding night.

2. The first experience with you was terrible.

3. She's afraid the relationship may be based on sex.

4. She doesn't want to continue screwing and then at some point, the relationship will end.

5. She doesn't want sex to create a breach between her and God.

4 Likes

Re: After Having Sex With Her.. She Suddenly Wants A No Sex Relationship..(help) by STENON(f): 2:47pm On Sep 14, 2016
First ask her this question before asking us on nairaland.
Re: After Having Sex With Her.. She Suddenly Wants A No Sex Relationship..(help) by adegeye38(m): 2:56pm On Sep 14, 2016

Re: After Having Sex With Her.. She Suddenly Wants A No Sex Relationship..(help) by Esty20(f): 3:23pm On Sep 14, 2016
maybe she doesn't want the relationship to just be sex centered! she has better priorities! that's what u guys like sex,sex and sex!
Re: After Having Sex With Her.. She Suddenly Wants A No Sex Relationship..(help) by sirliu(m): 5:24pm On Sep 14, 2016
Davedgr8:
Good day guys,

I've been thinking, i don't know where i went wrong.
My girlfriend of whom i disvirgined is bent on ''no sex relationship'' in my mind, i said..that's if you will be able to resist me after making you wet.. So, i thought it was just a joke,last night, when i tried kpanshing.. Bae didn't allow me o.. I made her dripping wet, kissed, hot romance, fingered her wella.. But bae didn't gv me access into the honeypot.. When i pushed further, she started crying.. At this point, I had to leave her.

Help a bro, What might be the problem romanlanders..

Modify: we had a quarrel, which made us not talk for over a week.. We just reconciled some days back

The problem is very simple. Women enjoy sex, but they value romance more than sex. She knows she can easily get sex from anyone, but she needs to feel loved. And she needs to know that the reason you love her isn't just about sex. It's a weird thing, but that's how women think because it's their reality. So you either work on making her feel loved or you break up with her.

Note: Making her feel loved is not being a pussy and doing everything she asked. And you should not accept a no sex relationship. She has to know it is important to you.

2 Likes

Re: After Having Sex With Her.. She Suddenly Wants A No Sex Relationship..(help) by Durbaubal682: 5:33pm On Sep 14, 2016
Hello every one, how are you? smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

4 Places You Shouldn’t Touch A Woman During Sex / I Am Suspecting My Wife / Be Sincere Can You Eat This? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.