Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,892 members, 7,962,884 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 07:13 PM

Barcelona Fans Thread. - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (84) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Barcelona Fans Thread. (76870 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Barcelona Fans Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by BlackRevo: 7:09pm On Apr 10, 2010
We dey for your sitting room. grin
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by mukina2: 7:12pm On Apr 10, 2010
hala Mardid!!! cool

May Yaya's leg be broken cool
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by AjanleKoko: 11:57pm On Apr 10, 2010
mukina2:

hala Mardid!!! cool

May Yaya's leg be broken cool

Hala indeed!

Barca boyz . . . WE WENT HARD!!!
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by khanye(m): 12:00am On Apr 11, 2010
I cant shout . . . .we da best
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by A40(m): 12:07am On Apr 11, 2010
Triple Tuale! I suppose don come pay homage after the 4-1 but i just say make i wait till after El Classico. Nice one una get mouth like ATM
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by eyoniggar(m): 12:14am On Apr 11, 2010
A-40:

Triple Tuale! I suppose don come pay homage after the 4-1 but i just say make i wait till after El Classico. Nice one una get mouth like ATM

Thanx A40, You be football fan, not just a team fan. cheesy
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by A40(m): 12:49am On Apr 11, 2010
I swear down mehn Xavi showed me today that sometimes pass sef dey sweet pass goal! That guy na Don Juan as from today na Don Xavi make una dey call am oh not just Xavi, now i know why Messi struggles for Argentina! Xavi is Spanish abi na Catalan
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by DrKitaun(m): 12:52am On Apr 11, 2010
Kaka in dat game would made a lot of diff, CR had too many idiiots as team mates else twould have been anybody's game, GUTI was top draw in performance, XAVI was as usual effective, why did Robinho not just stay at Madrid?
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by eyoniggar(m): 1:20am On Apr 11, 2010
Dr Kitaun:

Kaka in dat game would made a lot of diff, CR had too many idiiots as team mates else twould have been anybody's game, GUTI was top draw in performance, XAVI was as usual effective, why did Robinho not just stay at Madrid?

Bros what Kinda speculations are these? Wud Robinho have won
the game for them? Wasnt KaKa on the pitch against
lyon? What impact did he maKe? Bros let ur beef fade off, since 2006, haba!
it is becoming too ridiculous.! grin grin cheesy
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by tayoast(m): 2:33am On Apr 11, 2010
wat difference would Kraka av made in 2nyt's game??
stop making excuse, Barca's beta than Real anytym anyday
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by DrKitaun(m): 2:59am On Apr 11, 2010
Eyo

u shall know d truth and it shall set u free!

Kaka would have eased off d pressure off Ronaldo

one of my happiest moments in footie was when AC MILAN whitewashed Barca 4-0 in 1994 LOL!
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by tayoast(m): 3:03am On Apr 11, 2010
AC? some 16yrs ago?? undecided undecided
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by DrKitaun(m): 3:18am On Apr 11, 2010
Oh yes dude! When d likes of Stoitchkov were pissing on everybody!

Yr b4 Basille Boli made Africans proud to have clinched d winner d yr b4 4 Marseille
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by khanye(m): 4:08pm On Apr 11, 2010
Dr Kitaun:

Eyo

u shall know d truth and it shall set u free!

Kaka would have eased off d pressure off Ronaldo

one of my happiest moments  in footie was when AC MILAN whitewashed Barca 4-0 in 1994 LOL!

U're a f.cukin loser!!! . . . . F.O.O.L!
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by kokonets(m): 8:22am On Apr 12, 2010
Forza Barca!!!! grin grin grin
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by ogazi007(m): 9:00am On Apr 12, 2010
Congratulations people!
footie aint mathematics
but pep has got a winning formular
whatever he does he got result
i nearly fainted when i saw our line up
pep is strange!
forza braca!
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by khanye(m): 10:11am On Apr 12, 2010
[flash=400,350]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WeBAM9UZPiM&hl=en_GB&fs=1&"[/flash]

NEXT: Deportivo cool
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by khanye(m): 10:52am On Apr 13, 2010
The Barça captain is 32 today. Happy Birthday Carles Puyol! cool
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by khanye(m): 1:42pm On Apr 13, 2010
Iniesta out for a month undecided

www.fcbarcelona.cat

Andres Iniesta suffered a calf tear in his right leg during training this lunchtime and early indications show he could be out for up to a month.

Andrés Iniesta suffered the injury during training and doctors have diagnosed “a total rupture of the right femoral biceps muscle” which will keep the Spanish midfielder out for the next four weeks.

Season Finale

The league finishes on May 16th with the visit of Valladolid to the Nou Camp and the Champions League Final at the Bernabeu is on the 22nd – just 39 days away and Guardiola will now have to face the European Semis and the last part of the domestic competition without his key playmaker.

Good news on Ibra

Good news for the boss was that Zlatan Ibrahimovic is progressing well after his injury and should be available to train on Thursday or Friday.

http://www.fcbarcelona.cat/web/english/noticies/futbol/temporada09-10/04/13/n100413110406.html
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by ogazi007(m): 2:38pm On Apr 13, 2010
Bad news!now that we needed him most.what is going down with this dude?
im indeed sad!too good to be on and off the pitch for Barca.
I like Ini!
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by DrKitaun(m): 2:50pm On Apr 13, 2010
Khanye

u sound deranged! Adedibu seize ur papa land b4 e die?
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by khanye(m): 2:58pm On Apr 13, 2010
^^^your problem is tattoed
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by Emperoh(m): 3:24pm On Apr 13, 2010
Dr. Kit. . . . the best thing a Kaka woulda done in that match was try to score!
Im no fit defend. . . . . Real couldn't keep Don Xavi quiet.

If you don't keep Don Xavi quiet, Messi will score!!
And thats what happened. . . . at the moment, Barca is leading the football realm. . . who can stop them?
Its a million dollar question!!!

The Special one is up next for slaughter. . . . If u hate Barca, like their football. . . else, bad belle go kill you!!
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by jalether(m): 3:34pm On Apr 13, 2010
Dr Kitaun:

Khanye

u sound deranged! Adedibu seize your papa land b4 e die?

death grin grin
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by scantee(m): 4:06pm On Apr 13, 2010
khanye:

Iniesta out for a month undecided

www.fcbarcelona.cat

Andres Iniesta suffered a calf tear in his right leg during training this lunchtime and early indications show he could be out for up to a month.

Andrés Iniesta suffered the injury during training and doctors have diagnosed “a total rupture of the right femoral biceps muscle” which will keep the Spanish midfielder out for the next four weeks.

Season Finale

The league finishes on May 16th with the visit of Valladolid to the Nou Camp and the Champions League Final at the Bernabeu is on the 22nd – just 39 days away and Guardiola will now have to face the European Semis and the last part of the domestic competition without his key playmaker.

Good news on Ibra

Good news for the boss was that Zlatan Ibrahimovic is progressing well after his injury and should be available to train on Thursday or Friday.

http://www.fcbarcelona.cat/web/english/noticies/futbol/temporada09-10/04/13/n100413110406.html

Bad news.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by Nobody: 8:11am On Apr 14, 2010
REally don't think it's that bad an injury,considering the personnel in the middle.
He will be missed no doubt,but I think y'all have got the guys in the middle to do the biz.
As Long as Xavi and Keita are around,I wouldn't panic if I was a Barca fan.Busquets and Toure are viable otptions even though they may not really be at their best right now.Either of those two can fill in for Ini.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by scantee(m): 9:33am On Apr 14, 2010
Eastbay:

REally don't think it's that bad an injury,considering the personnel in the middle.
He will be missed no doubt,but I think y'all have got the guys in the middle to do the biz.
As Long as Xavi and Keita are around,I wouldn't panic if I was a Barca fan.Busquets and Toure are viable otptions even though they may not really be at their best right now.Either of those two can fill in for Ini.

for sure no need of panicking.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by eyoniggar(m): 12:12pm On Apr 14, 2010
Eastbay:

There aint no panic. But with Ini, there's more confidence
in terms of penetrating a hard defense. Most especially
the likes of Inter-Milan.

Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by scantee(m): 5:43pm On Apr 14, 2010
guys which time d match go kick off.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by scantee(m): 9:00pm On Apr 14, 2010
about to kick off
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by scantee(m): 9:04pm On Apr 14, 2010
i don happen

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (100)

FIFA Ballon D'or 2014 Awards On 12th January 2014 / Chelsea Vs Manchester United (0 - 2) On 17th February 2020 / Manchester United Vs Arsenal (3 - 1) On 4th September 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.