Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,857 members, 7,962,814 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 05:16 PM

Barcelona Fans Thread. - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (86) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Barcelona Fans Thread. (76868 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Barcelona Fans Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by Sauron1: 9:19pm On Apr 17, 2010
scantee:

who is this onuku? abeg bleep off

Na you be the Sugomu
Useless simpleton!
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by DrKitaun(m): 9:35pm On Apr 17, 2010
Sauron

leave the the poor boy to mourn in peace!
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by Sauron1: 9:59pm On Apr 17, 2010
Dr Kitaun:

Sauron

leave the the poor boy to mourn in peace!

Mourn in peace? grin grin grin grin
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by chic2pimp(m): 10:08pm On Apr 17, 2010
Dayummm Barca Drew, I guess they were saving their energy for the Inter Match undecided

This opens the door for Madrid to close the Gap at the top of the table to one point.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by Krayola(m): 10:55pm On Apr 17, 2010
Espanyol put a lot of pressure on our midfield. We never got our game going, and then Alvez's red really flattened us out and we became vulnerable down his side. They almost always cause us problems so I can't really complain about picking up 4 points against them this season.

There is no reason to mourn. Every team in Europe wants to be us. Even if we had lost today.  cool
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by ogazi007(m): 9:38am On Apr 19, 2010
One point aint easy in a derby!i am proud of the fighting sprit of the team.
Inter is next,and they should better get a good result at home,cos camp nou is not a friendly place for strangers.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by khanye(m): 10:08am On Apr 19, 2010
Team to travel to Milan by coach in two stages

www.fcbarcelona.cat

The Barça expedition for Milan is finally travelling by coach, having left the Ciutat Esportiva at 14.30 this afternoon. It’s a 1,000 km road trip for the players who will stop over in Cannes tonight and then travel on to Milan on Monday morning.

Barcelona-Cannes: 634 kilometres

After lunch following training at the Ciutat Esportiva the players left at 14.30 for the 630 km trip to Cannes

Cannes-Milan: 351 kilometres

After staying overnight in Cannes, the team will take the coach again on Monday morning for the remaining 351 kms to Milan.

Barcelona will have to travel to their UEFA Champions League semi-final first leg against Inter in Milan via bus as a result of the volcanic ash cloud currently playing havoc with air travel in Europe.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by eyoniggar(m): 10:51am On Apr 19, 2010
Saw it on sky sports this morning.
They travelled via BUS.

I just wonder why every1 would open their big
mouths to say shait whenever we draw or lose.

Its true everybody wants to be us,they just cnt.

Espanyol is a very tought team,considering the match to
be a derby, it has always been hard like that every season.

THE LIGA IS STILL OURS

Inter next, we shall prevail.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by scantee(m): 3:00pm On Apr 19, 2010
eyoniggar:

Saw it on sky sports this morning.
They travelled via BUS.

I just wonder why every1 would open their big
mouths to say shait whenever we draw or lose.

Its true everybody wants to be us,they just cnt.

Espanyol is a very tought team,considering the match to
be a derby, it has always been hard like that every season.

THE LIGA IS STILL OURS

Inter next, we shall prevail.

for sure
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by ogazi007(m): 3:28pm On Apr 19, 2010
Why cant UEFA postponed this encounter,imagining travelling by road for 1000km as if our players are astronauts.
this is undue advantage for the home team,even if you are not going to participate in the game,you would still be very tied after this marathon.
well,im optimistic that we are winning.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by khanye(m): 7:50pm On Apr 19, 2010
@Ogazi
we dont have any excuse to give, no matter what the circumstances are we need to win tommorow.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by honeric01(m): 9:53am On Apr 20, 2010
Today's match won't end in a loss, we either win or play a draw, we will finish off the rest when we meet at the camp nou
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by khanye(m): 11:04am On Apr 20, 2010
My line-up would be
--------------VV-----------------
Alves--pique--Millito--Puyol
----------Busquets------------
-----xavi-----------keita------
Messi-----------ibra-----------Pedro

If we play like we've been doing it, especially on the big matches, we shouldn't have a complicated semifinal. I don't think mou will have a defensive scheme. Last year it was working for hiddink just beacause of an unusual and beautiful goal of essien. Otherwise we wouldn't have had a complicated leg. It's almost imposible to resist for a 180 minutes match. I also agree with johan cruyff, the match with espanyol was the hardest one this season.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by honeric01(m): 11:46am On Apr 20, 2010
Espanyol has always been a team of trouble, they always give us problems, but i know when the time comes, they'd fade out just as Getafe was before.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by BlackRevo: 2:59pm On Apr 20, 2010
honeric01:

Espanyol has always been a team of trouble, they always give us problems, but i know when the time comes, they'd fade out just as Getafe was before.

I am so disappointed with Getafe, they really had great potentials but turned out to be something else presently.

honeric01:

Today's match won't end in a loss, we either win or play a draw, we will finish off the rest when we meet at the camp nou

Over confidence will cost barca so many trophies in the future, hope you remember rubin kazan. cool
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by chic2pimp(m): 6:45pm On Apr 20, 2010
khanye:

My line-up would be
--------------VV-----------------
Alves--pique--Millito--Puyol
----------Busquets------------
-----xavi-----------keita------
Messi-----------ibra-----------Pedro

If we play like we've been doing it, especially on the big matches, we shouldn't have a complicated semifinal. I don't think mou will have a defensive scheme. Last year it was working for hiddink just beacause of an unusual and beautiful goal of essien. Otherwise we wouldn't have had a complicated leg. It's almost imposible to resist for a 180 minutes match. I also agree with johan cruyff, the match with espanyol was the hardest one this season.
Think Again.
Jose would pack the Bus both Home and Away and then hope to get to get a goal on a fast counter attack.
Also don't be suprised if the likes of Xavi and Messi get a lil manhandled
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by Nobody: 9:05pm On Apr 20, 2010
Dudes,
How market?
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by dayokanu(m): 9:41pm On Apr 20, 2010
^^ Na Alaba you dey Na MarKATE dem dey call am
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by abes(m): 9:42pm On Apr 20, 2010
How , ? (to be completed after 2nd leg) wink
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by Cristalz(f): 9:46pm On Apr 20, 2010
By how?
Barca was clueless and annoyingly slow in front of Inter's defense.

I felt bad for Messi. .  .hez so gonna feel bad about his size tonight. grin
Those big bullies totally didn't let him play.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by BlackRevo: 9:51pm On Apr 20, 2010
over confidence and undue arrogance is not good at all.

Have respect for other teams and their coaches, because you won 6 trophies last season mean say make we no hear word again.  cool

Looking to see how you guys will tear mouth before the second leg, maybe there will be no trophies for you this season.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by Nobody: 10:02pm On Apr 20, 2010
dayokanu:

^^ Na Alaba you dey Na MarKATE dem dey call am
Ok.Point noted.
Let me try again.
How - MarKeyt
abes:

How , ? (to be completed after 2nd leg) wink
Oga,you be JJC?When any team fumbles at any point in time,we the honourable constituents of NL Sports Section are constitutionally empowered to practice and exercise our fundamental rights by asking the parliamentary question (in any language). . .
HOW MARKET
Fell free to participate. . .
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by tayoast(m): 10:15pm On Apr 20, 2010
a bad day in d office.
[i]s[/i]hit happens
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by eldee(m): 10:26pm On Apr 20, 2010
[size=16pt]How doeth thou?? Oh ye markets??[/size]

Singed: Honourable Eldee.
On behalf of Sir William Shakespeare.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by honeric01(m): 10:43pm On Apr 20, 2010
See them in droves, anyways, 3 : 1 not that bad, come Wednesday, a 2 : 0 would seal everything off. i hope the time that the volcanic smoke should remain till Wednesday so inter can taste what we call bus-lag too, didn't watch it because i was in traffic but i know we must have played badly to have had such a scoreline.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by Ibime(m): 10:44pm On Apr 20, 2010
Aw market? grin
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by honeric01(m): 10:49pm On Apr 20, 2010
Ibime:

Aw market? grin

At least, we still get market to sell unlike a jobless, trophy-less, market-less, applicant like you, i hope you know where your mates are? fighting to keep the 3rd position smiley
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by eyoniggar(m): 10:52pm On Apr 20, 2010
Ibime:

Aw market?  grin

Bros you are not suppose to comment
amongst the rest that have come here
to exercise their sport section constitutional
rights.

MARkET bad today. Shyt happens.

We are keeping our cool until the second leg.

honeric01:

At least, we still get market to sell unlike a jobless, trophy-less, market-less, applicant like you, i hope you know where your mates are? fighting to keep the 3rd position smiley

Nah ur wrong. Ibime na skepe FAN.

They sure are going for the league TITLE,plus
the F.A cup. Provided that pompies dnt break their
hearts.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by eldee(m): 10:53pm On Apr 20, 2010
honeric01:

At least, we still get market to sell unlike a jobless, trophy-less, market-less, applicant like you, i hope you know where your mates are? fighting to keep the 3rd position  smiley

And this is another Wale Adenuga Production

We are nothing but pencils in the hands of the Creator.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by honeric01(m): 11:01pm On Apr 20, 2010
eyoniggar:

Nah your wrong. Ibime na skepe FAN.

They sure are going for the league TITLE,plus
the F.A cup. Provided that pompies dnt break their
hearts.

Ah shepe fan, ok, ok, f.a cup, yes, they have that already, but the league? not sure for them because the last 3 matches favors Man U than Chelsea.

eldee:

And this is another Wale Adenuga Production

We are nothing but pencils in the hands of the Creator.

Thought he was an Assnal fan, well, that production is for all assnal fans.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by Ibime(m): 11:04pm On Apr 20, 2010
Oga Honeric, na so market bad reash?

You done even forget your customer. Me I no be Mr Gunner, I be Mr Chelsea, and I get flenty flenty money to spend for market but e be like say you no get froduct again.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by mukina2: 11:14pm On Apr 20, 2010
Honeric and Khanyeeeeeeeeee
how market grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) ... (100)

FIFA Ballon D'or 2014 Awards On 12th January 2014 / Chelsea Vs Manchester United (0 - 2) On 17th February 2020 / Manchester United Vs Arsenal (3 - 1) On 4th September 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.