Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,489 members, 7,964,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 03:52 AM

Before It Is Too Late, Mosesbutez - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Before It Is Too Late, Mosesbutez (609 Views)

Stop Tribal And Religious Intolerance on Nairaland before its too late / Guys Please Advice Me..before It's Too Late / Too late (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Before It Is Too Late, Mosesbutez by sadly: 5:47pm On Sep 13, 2016
Dear Mosesbutez,

I read your thread and I know many people might not see my post hence I am putting this here for you and anyone who might learn something from it.

It brought back memories I had buried and I must confess I am in pains right now.

Some years ago, I came back from school and met a strange face in our house. So, I inquired who he was and I was made to understand that he wants to marry my sister. I was like WTF? Marry what? I tried to counter their position but I met a brick wall. He had successfully gained the trust of my mother and brother, while my sister was glued already.

At that time, I found out that before I came from school, my cousin and a childhood friend of the family had tried to rebel against the dude, just like my case, my brother, sister and mother had been cast by his spells.

It got so bad that they see anyone who spoke as an enemy of progress and I being a quiet one was often seen as not to know anything. I am an introvert but very calculative when people make moves. I knew what will be the end result and since my own ELDER brother who was supposed to be the head and protect the family couldn't do anything, who am I ? Even if my mum didn't know what was happening, he should have acted as a man.

This dude can cry REAL tears when he tells his stories, so much that you will pity him. It became a case of stories upon stories and money was being spent as the stories were coming.

It was becoming glaring that something was fishy about him but by then, it was too late. Almost a million naira had been spent, which was a lot of money at that time. We went from one police to another, picked him up, beat him up but nothing could be gotten from it. TOO LATE, just too late. He started coming up with numerous quarrel and each time it happens, he would take pictures they took and tear them. My sister didn't know he was covering up his tracks. It was later discovered he has a wife somewhere with a kid.

The family was thrown into confusion, my mother became depressed, fell in the bathroom and dislocated a bone behind her back, which we never knew. That fall led to more problems for her about 2 years later and we started spending money on hospital bills. It got so bad that she could no longer walk for as much as 10 minutes before looking for where to sit. She need a stool to sit when in the bathroom, took drugs and anything just to get over the pain and eventually she died.

Our house that was being built was abandoned, I couldn't go back to school on time and had to spend extra 2 years at home doing menial jobs such as sale boy, wrote exams for people, home tutor, labourer... just name it. The bastard saw me where I was doing a sale boy job but acted like he does not know me. I didn't say anything because it was a public place.

What am I trying to tell you, Mosesbutez? Better protect your sister while you still can. I read where you said you do not want to speak for some silly reasons, even including a prophet into the equation. If anything happens to that girl in the future, my spirit will not forgive you., Better investigate who the fork is that guy and throw sentiments out of the window and I need to tell you my sister is fair, naturally fair like the one we call yellow paw paw, not bleach?

As for the bastard who wrecked my home, I haven't set my eyes on him and the day I do, he is definitely going to be rendered useless for the rest of his life,even if it takes me 10 years or more, except I am not who I am. I do not forgive some sins, even though I am the most quiet among my siblings.

All those people saying she is 20 and should be ready for marriage. You have no idea what is lurking around this days, do you know if she is needed for rituals?

If anything happens to that your sister, nature will not forgive you. Nuff said!
Re: Before It Is Too Late, Mosesbutez by ijeshaboy: 6:29pm On Sep 13, 2016
Boss law of destiny revolve around life, my wife was 20yrs when i put her in a family way and she passed out of secondary school with an unpresentable waec result then, I enrolled her for another waec and she passed and sat for jamb in that family condition and passed, now she is in her finals, I pay for my daughter daycare at her school staff school, my bone of contention is if the guy has good intention,and the lady consented to it after serious background check up, the best thing is for her to go and continue with her life. So many unwanted pregnancy out there.
Re: Before It Is Too Late, Mosesbutez by Mosesbutez(m): 6:56pm On Sep 13, 2016
I don't know what to do again. ... Anyway, everything is in the hands of God. .. She is a praying type and I had ask her to pray that God will show her a sign if he is her partner for life or not. ..

Only God knows our future. .
Re: Before It Is Too Late, Mosesbutez by sadly: 7:00pm On Sep 13, 2016
Mosesbutez:
I don't know what to do again. ... Anyway, everything is in the hands of God. .. She is a praying type and I had ask her to pray that God will show her a sign if he is her partner for life or not. ..

God gave us brain for a reason. Investigate the guy, what he does for a living etc. It is your sister anyway. I might ask the mod to delete this thread after now. I have passed my message as God would expect me to do.

1 Like

Re: Before It Is Too Late, Mosesbutez by Giddyperson: 7:14pm On Sep 13, 2016
Mosesbutez:

What's the hurry, she's only twenty. Your parents can atleast ask the guy to wait until she gains admission into the University. Atleast that's not saying no. If he can't wait, there are plenty other 'yellow pawpaws' in the river.

3 Likes

Re: Before It Is Too Late, Mosesbutez by sadly: 8:24am On Sep 14, 2016
Giddyperson:

What's the hurry, she's only twenty. Your parents can atleast ask the guy to wait until she gains admission into the University. Atleast that's not saying no. If he can't wait, there are plenty other 'yellow pawpaws' in the river.
The guy quickly used school as a means to get the parent's attention. You think this is love? It might just be a fantasy of deflowering a young girl. Some men are so crazy about furking a virgin that they will go to any length to achieve that. He should wait for the girl to finish her school or close to that.

(1) (Reply)

Read The Emotional Letter An 11 Year Old Girl Writes Her Mother / Family In Dilemma;(pics) #save Odafe / Nairaland Please Lets All Be Sincere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.