Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,395 members, 7,881,434 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:27 PM

Men, What Will You Do If Your Girlfriend Fries Plantain Like This? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men, What Will You Do If Your Girlfriend Fries Plantain Like This? (73213 Views)

So Men What Do You People Really Want? / Lady Fries Chinchin For Her Male Friend And He Ate It With His Girlfriend / Guys! :how To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men, What Will You Do If Your Girlfriend Fries Plantain Like This? by chris2face(m): 8:15pm On Sep 15, 2016
udysweet:
grin
Chai,Abasi mbok. This is not about been well mannered jo. Its a case of someone forgetting something on the fire. I doubt someone would deliberately fry dodo like this,I nor gree. For me sha,because I hold the almighty plantain in high esteem,I would not move an inch frm the point f frying,I will finish frying before I go to do any other thing(s) that might want t distract me frm my frying
Great then am glad u said u won't leave what ur frying for other things let me ask u which girl leaves a plan inside a frying pad? it all boils down to not being mannered
Re: Men, What Will You Do If Your Girlfriend Fries Plantain Like This? by banmee(m): 8:17pm On Sep 15, 2016
chris2face:

Well what works for me may not necessarily work for u I have got a 14 years kid sister who at that age cooks all manner of food in fact this days my other sister have refuse cooking simply because she's there so if my kid sis can cook then I have no reason whatsoever to be a lady who can't cook because is obvious she lack basic home training
U thought ur wife how to cook wahoo great!! kudos to u but I can't do that and finally I didn't say food is the most important thing in marriage but is one of the thing I value

Which is why i said you are generalizing. My wife is an orphan or at least grew up as one. What do you do in such situations? This is why i said don't make blanket statements. You never know what could have caused her not to know how to cook.
Re: Men, What Will You Do If Your Girlfriend Fries Plantain Like This? by zolo1(m): 8:17pm On Sep 15, 2016
FlirtyKaren:
lmaoo.. grin grin grin grin

Sincere comments only! What will you do?

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/09/dear-nigerian-men-what-will-you-do-if.html

I'd just teach her

1 Like

Re: Men, What Will You Do If Your Girlfriend Fries Plantain Like This? by Kowor(f): 8:17pm On Sep 15, 2016
Send her to catering school. Or send her to your mother especially if she has bad mouth and zero tolerance.

1 Like

Re: Men, What Will You Do If Your Girlfriend Fries Plantain Like This? by shamecurls(m): 8:19pm On Sep 15, 2016
Could ignore the burnt plantain and we jump off to bed if she is fu*king good, flexible, competent, skillful and acrobatic in bed. There re many eateries I can get plaintain even if I desire truck loads of it.

A lady can't just have it all
Re: Men, What Will You Do If Your Girlfriend Fries Plantain Like This? by agesron(f): 8:19pm On Sep 15, 2016
TuneChi369:
I go first ask her if i be oracle to her cos this na burnt offering...

Hahahahaha, I laugh so Tey I sidon for ground o. Kai u badt.

1 Like

Re: Men, What Will You Do If Your Girlfriend Fries Plantain Like This? by chris2face(m): 8:24pm On Sep 15, 2016
banmee:

Which is why i said you are generalizing. My wife is an orphan or at least grew up as one. What do you do in such situations? This is why i said don't make blanket statements. You never know what could have caused her not to know how to cook.
Even at that bro she is suppose to know how to cook
Am yet to meet any lady who can't cook and I pray not to even meet one not to talk of the one that I will teach how to cook am not humble to that extent and I know it
Re: Men, What Will You Do If Your Girlfriend Fries Plantain Like This? by blingxx(m): 8:25pm On Sep 15, 2016
jonaifame22:
Black is beautiful!
ma bro you get jare grin..black is beautiful
Re: Men, What Will You Do If Your Girlfriend Fries Plantain Like This? by Pinocchioo(f): 8:27pm On Sep 15, 2016
TuneChi369:

Chei, romancelanders una no go kill me with laughter

1 Like

Re: Men, What Will You Do If Your Girlfriend Fries Plantain Like This? by obafemi07066(m): 8:31pm On Sep 15, 2016
She even make attempt to me she try teach her na
Re: Men, What Will You Do If Your Girlfriend Fries Plantain Like This? by NevetsIbot(m): 8:33pm On Sep 15, 2016
APCsupporter:

Unfortunately, she's takengrin

Wait... How did you even know that she's good?
intruder. How can you take a taken woman eh? Nor decieve yasef abeg
Re: Men, What Will You Do If Your Girlfriend Fries Plantain Like This? by Pascalin90: 8:34pm On Sep 15, 2016
Maybe she prefers them burnt.
Re: Men, What Will You Do If Your Girlfriend Fries Plantain Like This? by banmee(m): 8:35pm On Sep 15, 2016
chris2face:

Am yet to meet any lady who can't cook and I pray not to even meet one not to talk of the one that I will teach how to cook am not humble to that extent and I know it

You need to change this mindset or you will be walking a very tight rope. Marriage is about both of you tutoring and mentoring each other to be better than what you were when you first met. It is never about what you were, but what are now and what you intend to be in the future. She didn't know how to cook then but now she is a chef. That is the goal; Taking something raw and molding it into something productive and wonderful.

2 Likes

Re: Men, What Will You Do If Your Girlfriend Fries Plantain Like This? by Damination(f): 8:40pm On Sep 15, 2016
this one no be plantain again oh... but if i am the one that fried this..the only thing he will do is 'dear, i don't think we can continue with the wedding plans'
Re: Men, What Will You Do If Your Girlfriend Fries Plantain Like This? by zionwest(m): 8:43pm On Sep 15, 2016
chris2face:

this nigga must be a glutton
Re: Men, What Will You Do If Your Girlfriend Fries Plantain Like This? by christofashion1(m): 8:44pm On Sep 15, 2016
Won't do anything because she sees me as her Lord (Abraham n Sarah thing) n she's trying to offer her burnt offering to me..... #isshealearner?#
Re: Men, What Will You Do If Your Girlfriend Fries Plantain Like This? by biggie73(m): 8:51pm On Sep 15, 2016
If I were to take to Pastor Adeboye's advice, she will remain in her parents' house till Jesus comes. I won't follow Adeboye's advice. I will teach her how to fry plantain and cook.
Re: Men, What Will You Do If Your Girlfriend Fries Plantain Like This? by humilitypays(m): 8:55pm On Sep 15, 2016
It's not easy to be a woman, the society expects so much from them. If she can't cook, u send her to a catering school if she's willing to learn...if not, eat out most times and allow her eat her bad meals alone cheesy

No need making mountain out of it because it isn't easy being a wife, a mother and all that. I do praise my mother, she tried...planning what to cook, when to cook it and how to cook it for 365 days a year x many years just to raise us. mhen, mothers rock!

If not for some useless attitudes of some today ladies, women generally deserve to be adored and pampered smiley
Re: Men, What Will You Do If Your Girlfriend Fries Plantain Like This? by Nobody: 9:00pm On Sep 15, 2016
No more Take outs or Restaurant visits!!!!! We gon' be investing all that Time and Money in our Kitchen.... Practice they say brings about perfection

1 Like

Re: Men, What Will You Do If Your Girlfriend Fries Plantain Like This? by Eliteklaus(m): 9:02pm On Sep 15, 2016
if ur girlfriend no dey fry plantain well away
Re: Men, What Will You Do If Your Girlfriend Fries Plantain Like This? by Eliteklaus(m): 9:05pm On Sep 15, 2016
if ur girlfriend no dey fry plantain well away.
Re: Men, What Will You Do If Your Girlfriend Fries Plantain Like This? by Nobody: 9:09pm On Sep 15, 2016
naniawini:
na real burnt offering grin I pity d guy sha
Wetin man go do than to close eye eat am. Love covers all.
It's no reason for a breakup. Nothing really is except infidelity.
Re: Men, What Will You Do If Your Girlfriend Fries Plantain Like This? by naniawini(f): 9:11pm On Sep 15, 2016
Sincere4u:

Wetin man go do than to close eye eat am. Love covers all.
It's no reason for a breakup. Nothing really is except infidelity.
cool
Re: Men, What Will You Do If Your Girlfriend Fries Plantain Like This? by Raphafire101: 9:23pm On Sep 15, 2016
Dodo kireeeeeee. .
Re: Men, What Will You Do If Your Girlfriend Fries Plantain Like This? by ebucool(m): 9:23pm On Sep 15, 2016
Plsss is that 4sell, my dog (buhari) needs it
Re: Men, What Will You Do If Your Girlfriend Fries Plantain Like This? by crestedguy(m): 9:30pm On Sep 15, 2016
TuneChi369:
abegi no kill me with laugh oooo,you be oracle oooo cry[code][/code] angry cool cheesy

1 Like

Re: Men, What Will You Do If Your Girlfriend Fries Plantain Like This? by marcnelly: 9:35pm On Sep 15, 2016
teach her d proper way to fry it simple.[/quote]

There are certain things you teach a lady, not how to fry plantain. Doesn't she eat plantain outside. In eateries, bukas and properly people's houses? At least she must know how it looks when fried.

Such ladies are always the type that complain in eateries when served stuffs they don't like. They be like "What's this? Am I supposed to eat this rubbish?" bla bla bla.....
Re: Men, What Will You Do If Your Girlfriend Fries Plantain Like This? by highness24(m): 9:47pm On Sep 15, 2016
ikbnice:
well, love covereth all things. For this economy, that dodo can't go to the dustbin. But just be certain that that your so-called girlfriend will keep decreasing your lifespan by 24 hours if she keeps cooking like this and still ends up as your wifey.
I'll eat with passion after all it's not her fault but Buhari's

Re: Men, What Will You Do If Your Girlfriend Fries Plantain Like This? by unmask: 9:51pm On Sep 15, 2016
FlirtyKaren:
lmaoo.. grin grin grin grin

Sincere comments only! What will you do?

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/09/dear-nigerian-men-what-will-you-do-if.html
that is sacrilege.It is a taboo....people above 10yrs that do that should be treated as murderers.....

I will report her to the police.....anybody that can burn dodo like that is a future murderer
Re: Men, What Will You Do If Your Girlfriend Fries Plantain Like This? by DonCortino: 9:57pm On Sep 15, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
No. I'm an American babe. cheesy helllllllo!

Taaaa! How you con take dey grab my yarns? Make I hear! cheesy
Re: Men, What Will You Do If Your Girlfriend Fries Plantain Like This? by Nobody: 9:58pm On Sep 15, 2016
DonCortino:

How you con take dey grab my yarns?
Re: Men, What Will You Do If Your Girlfriend Fries Plantain Like This? by Ibechone(m): 10:04pm On Sep 15, 2016
Chase her away n ban her frm entery ur house gbam....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Sales Girl Celebrates After Marrying Her Boss, Says He Is A Virgin / What Is The Funniest Thing You Ever Found Yourself Doing Around Opposite Sex? / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During EndSARS Protest At Alausa, Ikeja (Photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.