Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,378 members, 7,881,352 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:32 PM

Men, What Will You Do If Your Girlfriend Fries Plantain Like This? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men, What Will You Do If Your Girlfriend Fries Plantain Like This? (73212 Views)

So Men What Do You People Really Want? / Lady Fries Chinchin For Her Male Friend And He Ate It With His Girlfriend / Guys! :how To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men, What Will You Do If Your Girlfriend Fries Plantain Like This? by chris2face(m): 10:35pm On Sep 15, 2016
banmee:

You need to change this mindset or you will be walking a very tight rope. Marriage is about both of you tutoring and mentoring each other to be better than what you were when you first met. It is never about what you were, but what are now and what you intend to be in the future. She didn't know how to cook then but now she is a chef. That is the goal; Taking something raw and molding it into something productive and wonderful.
I got it now,u are there so u know better so tell me how is married life like? how many years have u been with her
Re: Men, What Will You Do If Your Girlfriend Fries Plantain Like This? by chris2face(m): 10:41pm On Sep 15, 2016
zionwest:
this nigga must be a glutton
Is obvious u have got nothing to say I don't reply kids ur one I can see Don't u ever mention me get it?
Re: Men, What Will You Do If Your Girlfriend Fries Plantain Like This? by chris2face(m): 11:12pm On Sep 15, 2016
zionwest:
oh!..i'm sorry old hungry fool but you just replied me *that's why you should always think before typin'...and also get your grammar right next time
Between u and i who us a hungry fool?
I really don't have to respond to u for the sake of not derailing this beautiful thread
#wawa
Re: Men, What Will You Do If Your Girlfriend Fries Plantain Like This? by toladanlife: 11:20pm On Sep 15, 2016
I will eat it..... i love my plantain fried exactly that way
Re: Men, What Will You Do If Your Girlfriend Fries Plantain Like This? by banmee(m): 11:20pm On Sep 15, 2016
chris2face:

I got it now,u are there so u know better so tell me how is married life like? how many years have u been with her

18 years. And married life is not all rosy and sweet. There are ups and downs. If you are lucky, there will be more ups than downs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men, What Will You Do If Your Girlfriend Fries Plantain Like This? by zionwest(m): 11:24pm On Sep 15, 2016
chris2face:

Between u and i who us a hungry fool?
I really don't have to respond to u for the sake of not derailing this beautiful thread
#wawa
lol..this dude got me laughin'
Re: Men, What Will You Do If Your Girlfriend Fries Plantain Like This? by chris2face(m): 11:24pm On Sep 15, 2016
banmee:

18 years. And married is not all rosy and sweet. There are ups and downs. If you are lucky, there will be more ups than downs.

18 years wahoo that's great I wish u guys many more years together
Re: Men, What Will You Do If Your Girlfriend Fries Plantain Like This? by Carter4luv(m): 11:27pm On Sep 15, 2016
i will not cast her away, but i will be very angry with her, wen her mom was in d kitchen preparing food for her dad were was she? in the seating room watching telemundo.#angryface.
Re: Men, What Will You Do If Your Girlfriend Fries Plantain Like This? by banmee(m): 11:33pm On Sep 15, 2016
chris2face:

18 years wahoo that's great I wish u guys many more years together

Thanks. I wish you the same when you eventually find the one.
Re: Men, What Will You Do If Your Girlfriend Fries Plantain Like This? by lloydmuna2(m): 11:46pm On Sep 15, 2016
TuneChi369:
I go first ask her if i be oracle to her cos this na burnt offering...
hahhaha grin

1 Like

Re: Men, What Will You Do If Your Girlfriend Fries Plantain Like This? by omonitemi1(m): 11:48pm On Sep 15, 2016
that should be mistake, I will eat it with love
Re: Men, What Will You Do If Your Girlfriend Fries Plantain Like This? by Babysho(m): 12:07am On Sep 16, 2016
DonCortino:

Story!
Face Your Lane o!
Re: Men, What Will You Do If Your Girlfriend Fries Plantain Like This? by benjanny(m): 12:13am On Sep 16, 2016
all you have to do is to fry the plantain by urself next time .
Re: Men, What Will You Do If Your Girlfriend Fries Plantain Like This? by iykman360(m): 2:12am On Sep 16, 2016
She will have to eat what she fried naa. na wahala again??

For science students in the house, why kill yourself over a math problem when you have a channel that can solve and deliver the solutions to you in either video or written format.. Please kindly visit www.kalmaths..com for the solution to all "well maybe almost" all your mathematics problems..
Re: Men, What Will You Do If Your Girlfriend Fries Plantain Like This? by AreaFada2: 2:37am On Sep 16, 2016
Well, next time I will just cook my food by myself.

If she does not learn quick, the relationship will not reach the next level. It will raise the question how prepared she is to nourish a family.

I can eat outside, but can the kids be eating charcoal at home? shocked grin
Re: Men, What Will You Do If Your Girlfriend Fries Plantain Like This? by skywalker495(m): 2:44am On Sep 16, 2016
TuneChi369:
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Men, What Will You Do If Your Girlfriend Fries Plantain Like This? by Ugoeze2016: 3:03am On Sep 16, 2016
eat them with love

Buy, sell, trade, advertise anything on zokija https:///nDefU5
Re: Men, What Will You Do If Your Girlfriend Fries Plantain Like This? by ndiko: 4:54am On Sep 16, 2016
She will eat it like dat.
Re: Men, What Will You Do If Your Girlfriend Fries Plantain Like This? by ODODO35: 6:21am On Sep 16, 2016
The girl na talkative or film watchers. l w let her go for another man
Re: Men, What Will You Do If Your Girlfriend Fries Plantain Like This? by Ishaq717(m): 6:25am On Sep 16, 2016
oboii, dis na frying abee na roasting
Re: Men, What Will You Do If Your Girlfriend Fries Plantain Like This? by lastpage: 6:47am On Sep 16, 2016
I will blame her Mother! I did not say "curse" her Mother o.

This is on of the reasons that "Good Mothers" ensure their children are well-brought up, including teaching them how to cook.
Imagine, a potential wife?
angry angry

God bless my Mother sha. Everyone of us, including the males can cook anything any top-notch chef can cook, as far as Nigerian dishes are concerned.

That is one of the things my own wife confessed, drew her to me back in those days.
I usually cook "special dishes" anytime l am expecting her visits, as an Under-gee in the University Hostel.

Mothers, please teach your children how to cook (Males and Females) , it is essential.

Lastpage!
Re: Men, What Will You Do If Your Girlfriend Fries Plantain Like This? by missyge(f): 6:59am On Sep 16, 2016
TuneChi369:
Lol

1 Like

Re: Men, What Will You Do If Your Girlfriend Fries Plantain Like This? by missyge(f): 7:01am On Sep 16, 2016
omonitemi1:
that should be mistake, I will eat it with love
Hmmm. i smell lies. mayb u ddnt c d plaintain well
Re: Men, What Will You Do If Your Girlfriend Fries Plantain Like This? by valentinenkem: 7:39am On Sep 16, 2016
u correct her, no one is perfect please
Re: Men, What Will You Do If Your Girlfriend Fries Plantain Like This? by Skookum(m): 8:03am On Sep 16, 2016
Depending on the circumstance that bring about such.
Re: Men, What Will You Do If Your Girlfriend Fries Plantain Like This? by Nobody: 8:58am On Sep 16, 2016
She must be dark in complexion. cheesy
Re: Men, What Will You Do If Your Girlfriend Fries Plantain Like This? by pautex: 9:04am On Sep 16, 2016
Baddest Guy!!! LOL.
TuneChi369:

1 Like

Re: Men, What Will You Do If Your Girlfriend Fries Plantain Like This? by cutepaul(m): 9:36am On Sep 16, 2016
This geh haff join secret cult
Re: Men, What Will You Do If Your Girlfriend Fries Plantain Like This? by Nobody: 9:41am On Sep 16, 2016
eat it that way. in this buhari economy,nothing must go to waste.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Sales Girl Celebrates After Marrying Her Boss, Says He Is A Virgin / What Is The Funniest Thing You Ever Found Yourself Doing Around Opposite Sex? / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During EndSARS Protest At Alausa, Ikeja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.