Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,697 members, 7,905,562 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 02:18 PM

SSANU And NASSU To Call Off Strike Withing Next Four Days. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / SSANU And NASSU To Call Off Strike Withing Next Four Days. (1273 Views)

FG Avert SSANU Strike; Pays Outstanding Salaries / ASUU Strike Update: Jonathan Approves N400bn Lifeline –SSANU / ASUP Set To Call Off Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SSANU And NASSU To Call Off Strike Withing Next Four Days. by wazzza: 7:17am On Oct 09, 2009
Nairalanders i would have love to substantiate this with a link but i head it on radio(bond fm). It says ssanu and nassu met education minister in abuja yestarday and everything was trashed out and the two groups promised 2 suspend strike withing the nexst four days.
Re: SSANU And NASSU To Call Off Strike Withing Next Four Days. by tolk2tboy: 11:16am On Oct 09, 2009
i hope it's true
Re: SSANU And NASSU To Call Off Strike Withing Next Four Days. by Obinoscopy(m): 11:59am On Oct 09, 2009
There is no calling off of strike by SSANU, NAAT and NASU. Only ASUU will call off the strike today after their meeting in Owerri. Don't mind BOND FM. This is the link: http://www.tribune.com.ng/09102009/news/news1.html
Re: SSANU And NASSU To Call Off Strike Withing Next Four Days. by otokx(m): 1:00pm On Oct 09, 2009
It is possible

(1) (Reply)

Uniabuja 2nd Admission List. / U.n.n Freshmen: Let's Meet Here. / Kogi State University Predegree And Post Ume 2011 Admission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.