Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,540 members, 7,923,862 topics. Date: Saturday, 17 August 2024 at 04:26 PM

Teacher Facing Jail Term For Sending Seductive Pic For 17 Year Old Boy Student - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Teacher Facing Jail Term For Sending Seductive Pic For 17 Year Old Boy Student (1397 Views)

FG Plans 5-year Jail Term For Celebrities Who Evade Taxes / Davido Facing Jail Term As Court Ultimatum To Pay Up Car Debt Expires [PICS] / Curvy Yoruba Girl Who Recently Broke The Internet Releases More Seductive Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teacher Facing Jail Term For Sending Seductive Pic For 17 Year Old Boy Student by superchichi(f): 1:40pm On Sep 14, 2016
A disgraced substitute teacher, Mary Beth Haglin, 24, who faces up to two years in jail after she was caught having an affair with her 17 year old student has revealed the sexy picture she sent to the lad to lure him. Read the story here
According to Haglin, she had sex with the student of George Washington High School almost everyday in the car and felt like she was in a 'real relationship for six months with him before another student saw him.
Speaking with Inside Edition ,Mary Haglin revealed that the boy compared their relationship to Oscar-winning movie The Graduate (1967) – in which Dustin Hoffman’s character is seduced by older woman Mrs Robinson.
She said:
“I was completely head over heels. He would come into my classroom, grab a Post-It, write something and stick it to my desk on his way out. One read, ‘I love you so much, my empress.’
In return for the notes she sent the boy sexy pictures showing her posing in racy underwear.
She said:
“We met several times a week, not every time was just to have sex. There were times we would sit and talk. I thought in my mind this was some sort of real relationship.”
While the age of consent in Iowa is 16, Haglin was charged because she was in a position of authority.
She now admits she made a “terrible mistake”. She said:
“I realise how stupid I was and what a terrible mistake I made. I thought that it was something that could be kept secret and that nobody would ever know." I want to go back and smack myself and ask: 'What were you thinking Mary Beth ? I never thought it would get this far and I apologise to each and every person I hurt.”

Re: Teacher Facing Jail Term For Sending Seductive Pic For 17 Year Old Boy Student by UndisputedBosom(m): 1:42pm On Sep 14, 2016
What was her crime again undecided

She's in a "relationship" with a boy of a whole "17 years old", had sex on some meetin's on mutual understandin and not otherwise and is "24 years old" just 7 years gap and she's been punished for it......meanwhile men of 27 - 30 dates mainly girls under 17 and below and they're walkin freely on our streets(fùckin Injustice) undecided

And before you ignorantly come for my head, remember we're in a Democracy regime and not otherwise, therefore am entitled to my opinion cool

1 Like

Re: Teacher Facing Jail Term For Sending Seductive Pic For 17 Year Old Boy Student by superchichi(f): 1:43pm On Sep 14, 2016
See more seductive photos...http://www.wizkidblogger.com/
Re: Teacher Facing Jail Term For Sending Seductive Pic For 17 Year Old Boy Student by DTRUMPER: 2:26pm On Sep 14, 2016
I wish she was my teacher.

Only that teacher - student romantic relationship is never permitted anywhere in the world (work Ethics I guess)

Anyway, check my signature and smile to the Bank forever BELOW

(1) (Reply)

Cossy Ojiakor Crash Instagram With Her Boobs Again!! / Moet Abebe Flaunts Impressive Backside By Beachside / The Young Man That Rejected Bill Gates’ Job Didn't Attend LASU, See More Here...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.