Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,291 members, 7,943,651 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 08:58 PM

Jealous Lover Kills Motorcyclist - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Jealous Lover Kills Motorcyclist (1024 Views)

Motorcyclist Lures, Rapes Pupil In Hotel / Guests Kill 29-year-old Motorcyclist At Birthday Party / Motorcyclist Lures, Rapes Pupil For Six Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jealous Lover Kills Motorcyclist by thejonny09(m): 11:33am On Oct 09, 2009
A jealous lover, Solomon Cyril Effion, has stabbed a man to death in Cross River State on the suspicion that the victim was dating his girlfriend.
The victim, simply identified as Ernest, however, turned out to be a commercial motorcyclist taking the lady, Eno Victor, to her destination on the fateful day.

To worsen the matter, Solomon’s dastardly act sparked a reprisal attack, which consumed the life of another innocent man, Effiok, described as the jealous lover’s close friend.
Now cooling his heels in custody at the homicide unit of the Cross River State Police Headquarters, Diamond Hill, Calabar, the suspect said he did no wrong insisting “I caught him red-handed, carrying my girlfriend on a motorcycle.”

Solomon stressed: “I was the first person to ask the girl for her love and she fell. Since then, I have been giving her money, buying clothes and other things for her, but I have never had sex with her even for one day.

Daily Sun gathered that Solomon hailed from Anigeje, while the late Ernest, was a resident of 49 Miles. Both communities are in Akamkpa Local Government Area of the state.
Trouble started for Ernest when Solomon sighted him riding on a motorcycle with Eno and he suspected an attempt to snatch his lover.
Ernest was taking Eno from 49 Miles to Anigeje, where Solomon lived when the jealous lover sighted the duo.

His suspicion was fuelled by information, which he claimed to have got from authentic sources previously that the girl was “romancing with another man at 49 Miles.”

“When I heard the information, I decided to keep quiet, wait and see if the story was true. So, I saw the boy carrying her on his motorcycle, coming to prove to me that he has snatched the girl from me,” Solomon said.
Sighting Eno as the motorcycle got near his home, Solomon at first thought, “she was coming to see me.” He also thought “the boy was just a cyclist, coming to drop her, so I was surprised when they came and drove past without stopping to see me, so I decided to pursue them.”
The jealous lover eventually caught up with Eno and the motorcyclist and in the ensuing fight, he stabbed the suspected rival to death.

Stating her own version of the story at the state police headquarters, Eno described Solomon as unnecessarily jealous, claiming she had no amorous relationship with the deceased, who, she said, was only a commercial motorcycle rider.

“Solomon has been giving me money, asking me for friendship, but I told him to wait and let me think over it. He continued giving me money. So, when he saw us coming, he started pursuing us until he stopped the motorcycle.”

“As the motorcycle stopped, he started beating me, telling me that I must go to his house and sleep with him before going to where I was going. He said that I must go and sleep with him or give him N2,000 before he will allow me to go.”

“I told him that he cannot ask me to go and sleep with him like a prostitute”, and unfortunately “I had no money there to give him, so he started beating me, kicking me with his legs.”
According to Eno, Ernest the motorcyclist attempted to stop Solomon from further manhandling her, and the suspect suddenly became enraged threatening to teach the man a lession.
As the two men began to fight Solomon dashed to his house and came back to the scene, with a machete hidden under his shirt.

Solomon reportedly brought out the machete before the onlookers could restrain him, he had dealt the motorcycle rider a fatal blow.
The incident soon snowballed into a communal crisis when youths from 49 Miles stormed Anigeje community and killed Effiok, a close friend of Solomon, in a reprisal attack.

Mr. Etim Dickson, the Police Public Relations Officer of Cross River State Police Command who confirmed the report said both Solomon and Eno, had a case to answer, and the two have been detained.
The PPRO said the suspect would be charged to court after the preliminary investigation into the matter had been concluded.
Re: Jealous Lover Kills Motorcyclist by thejonny09(m): 11:36am On Oct 09, 2009
naija will never stop amazing me,
Re: Jealous Lover Kills Motorcyclist by izeek(m): 12:32pm On Oct 09, 2009
am sure by now he would realise the girl wasn't even worth his stress.

its always the aftermath.

soo many great men have paased on for the sake of women.

yet others fail to learn from past experiences of others.
Re: Jealous Lover Kills Motorcyclist by Drwinthy: 12:56pm On Oct 09, 2009
pure jealos visit sites like www. perfectsdate..com such site will really help and strengthen your dating life.
Re: Jealous Lover Kills Motorcyclist by araba1(m): 2:13pm On Oct 09, 2009
women am just tired of them they will make a foolish man to do anything if not that they are neccessary evil which man will touch them with his long pole
Re: Jealous Lover Kills Motorcyclist by kshow1(m): 2:42am On Oct 10, 2009
These are partly results of poverty. embarassed
Re: Jealous Lover Kills Motorcyclist by sylve11: 10:46am On Oct 10, 2009
araba1:

women am just tired of them they will make a foolish man to do anything if not that they are neccessary evil which man will touch them with his long pole

Some Men are just being foolish! cool

(1) (Reply)

Ex-lg Boss' Son Gunned Down By Cultists / Fuel Tanker Killed Many,burnt Cars. / Evil Men Kidnap And Drown Boy In Ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.