Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,165 members, 7,903,853 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 10:25 PM

One Good Turn......... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / One Good Turn......... (284 Views)

See Mathematical Proof That One Good Girl =N2,975 ($8.33) [pics] / Tell Us One Good Thing You’ve Done For Your Ex That You Wish You Never Did / Choose One: Good Behaviour Or Good Looks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

One Good Turn......... by Psoul(m): 4:51pm On Sep 16, 2016
Please my fellow Nairalanders, how will be the best way to handle this issue. I need an epic response to this.

There is this young lady i saw, fall in love with her but hid it for a while to check if i was infatuated or really love her. I love to patronize her business even wen i dont really need her product. I started coming close to her, help her serve her customers. We became close and were good friends.

I really love this young lady and wanted a longtime relationship wt her. As the friendship progressed, i once told her that i want her to be my love and so we can really kick off a more serious relationship. I was shocked at her response. She told me dat if i'm serious that i should pay in N50,000 into her account and she will give me all i want.
I told her that I'm not just asking for s*x in this relationship. She said, that is the condition.

I told her i cant give that now but will give her N20,000 (Right inside me, I know i cant give money for a girl to accept me). She told me she cant accept lower than that, telling me that she knows that i have much more than that and that i can offer it if i want to.

So any day i visit her at her biz spot and remind her about my interest in her, she will tell me, "You know what to do and I'll be yours". I will always in my heart laugh at this stupid stand.

Today, this same girl called me and was begging me to lend her N30,000 to make up for her biz which has an issue. I told her that I was in the office and cant talk about that now. She demanded if i can come home during my lunch so she can visit me at my house which i declined. She kept begging but i told her that we will talk when I'm back from office.

Please my fellow good people, how do u think i should handle this "sharp" babe?

(1) (Reply)

A Must Read – How To Heal A Broken Heart / Running In&out Crossover / Happy Birthday To Jesusboiy My Mentor!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.