Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,740 members, 7,882,548 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 08:26 AM

He Said “Hey” On Facebook - Engaged Lady Shares Her Love Story - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Said “Hey” On Facebook - Engaged Lady Shares Her Love Story (50507 Views)

"I Love You No Be For Mouth" - Plus-Sized Lady Shares Her Bank Account Online / "I Asked Him Out And He Said Yes" Pretty Lady Shares Photo Of Her Boo On Twitter / "I Met My Husband-To-Be Out Of Boredom";Excited Lady Shares Her Love Story. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Said “Hey” On Facebook - Engaged Lady Shares Her Love Story by ErnieSmallzz(f): 7:31am On Sep 17, 2016
undecided well done oh Mr advicer, Mr know All. Cnt u see i was just joking? Or dnt u have any sense of humour?
Flashh:

See as these two dey mumu themselves.

If you think "engagement" guarantees "marriage"; you are lost.
Re: He Said “Hey” On Facebook - Engaged Lady Shares Her Love Story by DavidEsq(m): 7:38am On Sep 17, 2016
cheesy cheesy
UndisputedBosom:
To 'em girls who have collected Oscars and Grammys award in overlookin the "honest and loyal" guys sayin "Hi, Hello, Xup, wsup and Hey" in whatsapp, BBM Badoo, Instagram, Facebook etc.... i explore you to read with understandin cox

You might be keepin ur future hubby at a bay while u wine and dine with a player that will give u nothing but heart break and enlargement of puna wink
cheesy cheesy grin
Re: He Said “Hey” On Facebook - Engaged Lady Shares Her Love Story by mozel247: 7:44am On Sep 17, 2016
I met the fiance online 2go precisely. She is just the best thing ever happy to me. We are getting married next year..
Treat people u met online with respect but don't let down ur goad.

ErnieSmallzz:
smiley happy 4 them. After some people will say, u cnt find your future partner online undecided

lemme goan reply all the "HEY & HI" messages, who knows maybe one of them might be my future hubby oh grincheesygrin

1 Like

Re: He Said “Hey” On Facebook - Engaged Lady Shares Her Love Story by Chelseafan1: 7:54am On Sep 17, 2016
Mrop:
this is beautiful

See more lovely photos of the couple here>>> http://www.praizeblog.com/2016/09/it-started-with-hey-on-facebook-now-we.html?m=0

cc lalasticlala fynestboi ishilove

Who dey abroad between the two, e sure me die say na the guy. smiley smiley
Re: He Said “Hey” On Facebook - Engaged Lady Shares Her Love Story by preetyslim(f): 7:58am On Sep 17, 2016
sheykruz1:
starting from mine, cos i might be the next lord of the rings, who knws cheesy grin grin
grin it is not my portion IJN
Re: He Said “Hey” On Facebook - Engaged Lady Shares Her Love Story by anyicash(m): 7:58am On Sep 17, 2016
BrainnewsNg:

God bless you my dear
Bless You too Bro
Re: He Said “Hey” On Facebook - Engaged Lady Shares Her Love Story by LOVEGINO(m): 7:58am On Sep 17, 2016
Mrop:
“It Started With a “Hey” On Facebook, Now We are Engaged,” Lady Shares Her Love story

This pretty Lady Shares her beautiful loves story on her Facebook page.

Read what she wrote below:

It all started with "hey" 2years ago on Facebook and you know how some girls (me) are, we would reply yearsss later well I replied like 12 days later and he said "I know your sis" in my mind I said "see this one
famzing" cut story short I kept relying after he sends a message especially when I knew we are over 600 million miles apart, until we clicked... We all know how it goes from their...
We kept in touch and fell in love along the way , saw him for the first time last year and upon our second meeting this year I said yes to my best friend (the best friend I have actually), my brother, my lover, my KNIGHT @cashmyle.
So yeaaaa I cut the long story short sha . I'm engaged,... Whoop! whoop!

Nice one girl... She's so lucky.. We are happy for her.

Source;; http://www.praizeblog.com/2016/09/it-started-with-hey-on-facebook-now-we.html?m=0

engagement no be marry ooo!
Re: He Said “Hey” On Facebook - Engaged Lady Shares Her Love Story by pepigeorge(m): 7:59am On Sep 17, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
smiley happy 4 them. After some people will say, u cnt find your future partner online undecided

lemme goan reply all the "HEY & HI" messages, who knows maybe one of them might be my future hubby oh grincheesygrin

Engagement na marriage?. ... u know how many engagement ring we Don gv gals.... na just license to fvck ha well well
Re: He Said “Hey” On Facebook - Engaged Lady Shares Her Love Story by Nobody: 8:01am On Sep 17, 2016
jclassiq:
yea buh do u really have to latch on to a guy for that long? What hapens to moving on?
Ask them o
Re: He Said “Hey” On Facebook - Engaged Lady Shares Her Love Story by Nobody: 8:02am On Sep 17, 2016
HARDDON:

Wonder why she's pained.

Sorry tah ask, some1 broke yer hat' after stringing u on 4 years ? cheesy

Btw, all Gfada needed was a room wit form, farm land (hired or owned) n two cutlass b4 declaring interest n marrying. D couple farm out a living !

Alla dem indomie n egg gurls cant farm naw.
No one broke my heart.
Re: He Said “Hey” On Facebook - Engaged Lady Shares Her Love Story by mikool007(m): 8:04am On Sep 17, 2016
VolTOxic:
So it took her 12 good days to type simple Hello? undecided
at least this wan replied, they(girls) chat as if it's gold their giving you ; like you are lucky to be chatting with dem
Re: He Said “Hey” On Facebook - Engaged Lady Shares Her Love Story by ErnieSmallzz(f): 8:08am On Sep 17, 2016
cheesygrincheesy @bolded, werey re oh!

But u know, not all guys do that wink
pepigeorge:

Engagement na marriage?. ... u know how engagement ring we Don gv gals....na just license to fvck ha well well
Re: He Said “Hey” On Facebook - Engaged Lady Shares Her Love Story by sammie026(m): 8:12am On Sep 17, 2016
hmmm..girls and marriage sha.
Re: He Said “Hey” On Facebook - Engaged Lady Shares Her Love Story by Youngzedd(m): 8:40am On Sep 17, 2016
VolTOxic:
So it took her 12 good days to type simple Hello? undecided

They simply have problem.
Re: He Said “Hey” On Facebook - Engaged Lady Shares Her Love Story by Tunechi1(m): 8:49am On Sep 17, 2016
Aderola15:

Bae be fast about it ooooh, lemme goan reply mine toocheesygrincheesy
permit me to steal ur dp cos u re talkin about me dere
Re: He Said “Hey” On Facebook - Engaged Lady Shares Her Love Story by dacovajnr: 9:30am On Sep 17, 2016
jclassiq:
next time just DM her bro. U need no permission.
if I had DM her without Her permission I probably would've been snubbed or accused of invading her privacy without her permission but the real fact remains that if not for the Story I doubt if she'd reply the "Hey" undecided
Re: He Said “Hey” On Facebook - Engaged Lady Shares Her Love Story by silversonuc(m): 9:37am On Sep 17, 2016
UndisputedBosom:
To 'em girls who have collected Oscars and Grammys award in overlookin the "honest and loyal" guys sayin "Hi, Hello, Xup, wsup and Hey" in whatsapp, BBM Badoo, Instagram, Facebook etc.... i explore you to read with understandin cox

You might be keepin ur future hubby at a bay while

u wine and dine with a player that will give u nothing but heart break and enlargement of puna wink

nwanne uche gi di ya, advice of d decade
Re: He Said “Hey” On Facebook - Engaged Lady Shares Her Love Story by silversonuc(m): 9:39am On Sep 17, 2016
Aderola15:
hi
Re: He Said “Hey” On Facebook - Engaged Lady Shares Her Love Story by PORP(f): 9:42am On Sep 17, 2016
Awwwn! I'm happy for you sis.
Enjoy financial freedom today by clicking on http://www.?aff=Dunamis90
Re: He Said “Hey” On Facebook - Engaged Lady Shares Her Love Story by 99foxxy(f): 9:43am On Sep 17, 2016
Good for them...
Re: He Said “Hey” On Facebook - Engaged Lady Shares Her Love Story by silversonuc(m): 9:45am On Sep 17, 2016
anyicash:
Engagement no be marriage, na just passcode to free fvck.

wickedest

1 Like

Re: He Said “Hey” On Facebook - Engaged Lady Shares Her Love Story by davenico(m): 9:53am On Sep 17, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:

Hahaha. O get ara eeee . . don't forget to reply mine . lolx
Re: He Said “Hey” On Facebook - Engaged Lady Shares Her Love Story by Nobody: 10:24am On Sep 17, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:

its too late...its nt ur destiny..
Re: He Said “Hey” On Facebook - Engaged Lady Shares Her Love Story by cyber5(m): 11:07am On Sep 17, 2016
Happy for them smiley

emi na ti ready cheesy
Re: He Said “Hey” On Facebook - Engaged Lady Shares Her Love Story by Harinholar(f): 11:33am On Sep 17, 2016
Different stories abt relationship diz dayz....Make I dey learn....
Re: He Said “Hey” On Facebook - Engaged Lady Shares Her Love Story by jclassiq(m): 11:42am On Sep 17, 2016
dacovajnr:
if I had DM her without Her permission I probably would've been snubbed or accused of invading her privacy without her permission but the real fact remains that if not for the Story I doubt if she'd reply the "Hey" undecided
are u scared of being snubbed? Guys get snubbed all the time.
Re: He Said “Hey” On Facebook - Engaged Lady Shares Her Love Story by HetomNigeria(m): 12:28pm On Sep 17, 2016
Get it NOW! FOOTBALL BETTING TIPS SOFTWARE
1x2, fixed odds, over & under

A-Z BULKSMS Setup Guide
A comprehensive guide to setup a bulksms portal

How To Get An International Card With US Bank Account To Receive Money Worldwide

How To Turn Your Website into A Bank- That Receive Instant Payment even when you are on vacation

How To Build A Website from Scratch in 15 Minutes or Less

DOWNLOAD NOW!
www.infumart.com
Re: He Said “Hey” On Facebook - Engaged Lady Shares Her Love Story by dacovajnr: 12:29pm On Sep 17, 2016
jclassiq:
are u scared of being snubbed? Guys get snubbed all the time.
Scared of being snubbed? Who hasn't been snubbed before...I was just being straight nothing more smiley
Re: He Said “Hey” On Facebook - Engaged Lady Shares Her Love Story by chiefolododo(m): 12:44pm On Sep 17, 2016
So what should we do now?
Re: He Said “Hey” On Facebook - Engaged Lady Shares Her Love Story by fexyrich(m): 1:04pm On Sep 17, 2016
Aderola15:

Hey!!!
Re: He Said “Hey” On Facebook - Engaged Lady Shares Her Love Story by fexyrich(m): 1:05pm On Sep 17, 2016
nma24:
[color=#000099][/color] So he proposed on your second meeting... That's sweet. Not all some time wasters stringing a girl on for 12yrs before meaning to do the needful that their grandfathers did in their teens.
hey

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Top Ten states In Nigeria With the Highest Number Of Cheap Babes / 8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys Tag Them Hungry Ladies / If Virginity Is The Pride Of A Lady, What Is A Guy's Pride?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.