Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,944 members, 7,873,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:59 AM

Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ - TV/Movies (141) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ (256831 Views)

Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread / Zee World Series Fan Thread / 'POWER' Starz TV Series... Fans Let's Gist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) ... (187) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Ibunkun1(m): 5:12pm On Jan 23, 2022
bigjackass:
Diana will still be served breakfast

Which breakfast? grin, that baby girl ain't going no where anytime soon

1 Like

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by zeusis(m): 5:21pm On Jan 23, 2022
Cain ain't that smart, there was no way he could have come up with a plan to fram that japanese chef
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Firefox01: 5:26pm On Jan 23, 2022
I still don't believe Carrie is dead now that I've watched it. We saw just toes, nothing else
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by lumzybo: 6:01pm On Jan 23, 2022
zeusis:
Zeke dumb asf. Diana had to do the maths of his age on his own behalf damn. Tariq wasn't teaching him anything at all

As in.... the guy mumu na follow-come. It even showed on his baby pix that Diana found in the diary cheesy
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Gr8lex(m): 6:35pm On Jan 23, 2022
Firefox01:
I still don't believe Carrie is dead now that I've watched it. We saw just toes, nothing else
So if it wasn't Carrie, who was it? I don't think there is any twist here. Carrie is dead af
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Mystic969: 7:15pm On Jan 23, 2022
Firefox01:

Carrie is gone 6ft was killed by Mo
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by obontami: 7:24pm On Jan 23, 2022
Ibunkun1:
Some people here were actually condemning CK when she started the spinoffs, talking about how it's been turned to Nollywood stuff angry grin. I love the way she builds steam with her writing, those who really followed power well knows you don't judge it by it's beginning cool grin. CK dey try I hope she won't spoil it sha cheesy

They have a whole bunch of writers. It's not just her. Nice job she's doing though.
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Mystic969: 7:26pm On Jan 23, 2022
Great100000:
This episode 8 is 15/10 lolz grin grin grin grin

Too many secrets reaveled, Davis is baddas, see as Bleep Carrie up in the Court room

GTG Guap (Dead)
Carrie (Dead but still not sure)
Chef, that chinese looking guy (Dead)
Diana revealed everything about Monet, Zeke & Dante/Mecca.
Saxe still fucking that white prosecutor.

To be honest, this Serie will be one of the best series ever.

Mecca/Dante Is a cold blooded murderer see they way he ended GTG without proper investigation... The Chinese guy's death pain me the most.

I feel for Monet Sha, the way she lost all her family! But she went to far killing Carrie
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Firefox01: 7:35pm On Jan 23, 2022
Mystic969:

I don't think Mo had to kill Carrie. If anything, mo wanted to use her to lure Zeke

1 Like

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Ibunkun1(m): 7:44pm On Jan 23, 2022
obontami:

They have a whole bunch of writers. It's not just her. Nice job she's doing though.

Yeah, but she's still the lead writer now

1 Like

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Mystic969: 8:59pm On Jan 23, 2022
Firefox01:
I don't think Mo had to kill Carrie. If anything, mo wanted to use her to lure Zeke

So I thought too but from her statements and after effects you'll know she did it.

1 Like

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Subomi007: 9:09pm On Jan 23, 2022
chukwugoziegi:

I don't think so. I think it was the shame. Davis destroyed her and what's left of her integrity on that stand.

Exactly it was the shame and she lost everything she ever worked for.

The message she received from dean wong is just the ignition button. I which she's not dead.
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Cvesta(m): 10:31pm On Jan 23, 2022
Download link please
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by rollyjay85(m): 10:41pm On Jan 23, 2022
This EPISODE 8 na bomb e make brain
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by lumzybo: 5:56am On Jan 24, 2022
Mystic969:

I had the same feeling at first too but then I ask myself, what could possibly be her reason for killing her ? She went there to see if she could help her with Zeke since she couldn’t get through to her. So why would she kill the only person that could help her get through to her son ?
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Frankiss44(m): 6:00am On Jan 24, 2022
Dammy774:

The highlight of this episode for me was Davis' cross examination of Carrie.
Omoo, the man no get chill at all. He shredded whatever little dignity that is left of Carrie.
May we not be cursed with a itchy vagina.
Can't believe Carrie has slept with Davis too shocked
By the way, Tariq really loved Lauren. Hopefully, those guys will get back together. grin

Lauren is not good for him.. TARIQ belongs to the streets and he needs a queen that understands the street.. Lauren is Tariq, what Angela was to Ghost, a distraction

3 Likes

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by gottoboy(m): 8:43am On Jan 24, 2022
Frankiss44:

Lauren is not good for him.. TARIQ belongs to the streets and he needs a queen that understands the street.. Lauren is Tariq, what Angela was to Ghost, a distraction

Point of correction Angela didn't distract Ghost
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Mystic969: 9:11am On Jan 24, 2022
lumzybo:

I had the same feeling at first too but then I ask myself, what could possibly be her reason for killing her ? She went there to see if she could help her with Zeke since she couldn’t get through to her. So why would she kill the only person that could help her get through to her son ?

She told Carrie with her being around Zeke will never come back to her... So I guess that's why she had to take her out, so Zeke will have to other option but to come back to her.

1 Like

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Frankiss44(m): 9:34am On Jan 24, 2022
gottoboy:

Point of correction Angela didn't distract Ghost

LOL.. That was exactly what she did.. And she cost him everything.

2 Likes

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Frankiss44(m): 9:36am On Jan 24, 2022
Toujua discovered your aunt was your mum ad the first thing that came to your mind was "SO I BROKE NCAA REGULATIONS?!
LOL.. This dude just wanna play all

2 Likes

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Gr8lex(m): 9:44am On Jan 24, 2022
Frankiss44:

Tasha was the distraction bro because Ghost wanted them to leave the game but she didn't want that.

1 Like

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Frankiss44(m): 9:47am On Jan 24, 2022
Gr8lex:

Tasha was the distraction bro because Ghost wanted them to leave the game but she didn't want that.

Yeah.. Wanted to leave but the game kept calling and he was still getting himself mixed up with Tommy and the street like he has a double mind until Angela came on board

2 Likes

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Frankiss44(m): 9:57am On Jan 24, 2022
This episode just showed that Davis is a better lawyer than Proctor.. He needed just 3 mins to blow Carrie away, even used himself as a collateral damage in the process cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by jonsnow92: 11:41am On Jan 24, 2022
Zee has to be dumb real life mehn or he's fantastic at playing a very dumb type role.

He's great at being Dumb.

1 Like

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Dammy774(f): 11:48am On Jan 24, 2022
Frankiss44:
This episode just showed that Davis is a better lawyer than Proctor.. He needed just 3 mins to blow Carrie away, even used himself as a collateral damage in the process cheesy

Forget, joor.
Proctor is a better lawyer.
If proctor was in Davis position, he would have killed it too.
Besides, proctor was loyal as hell.
Proctor is simply incomparable

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by gottoboy(m): 11:49am On Jan 24, 2022
Frankiss44:

She didn't cost him anything, matter of fact he even used her to stand his family while at it.

This is a drvg game, anything goes. He had his plans but it got ruined along the line mostly because of his old heads..

Frankiss44:

This is how I know you haven't been following up.

One case you already gassing Davis over Proctor? Man you can do better..

Ghost wasn't distracted one bit, Tommy and Tasha and his kids were his distraction..

Even with the heat ON, the dvde was composed, yes he sm@shed Angela (I guess you know the results from that), Tasha rode d1cks while at it, Tommy didn't want to go legit, there's Tariq who has grown to hate his dad and so on.

So many things happened to Ghost, but Angela being a distraction is not part of it.

2 Likes

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by iamoyindamola(m): 11:50am On Jan 24, 2022
jonsnow92:
Zee has to be dumb real life mehn or he's fantastic at playing a very dumb type role.

He's great at being Dumb.
You mean he's dumb by default grin grin grin
His face sef look mumuish
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Gr8lex(m): 12:15pm On Jan 24, 2022
Frankiss44:

Yeah.. Wanted to leave but the game kept calling and he was still getting himself mixed up with Tommy and the street like he has a double mind until Angela came on board
You think it is that easy to leave dealing drugs without having backup plans? When Angela showed up, Ghost was planning to leave Tasha (who doesn't want to leave the drug biz) for Angela then he'll go legit.
Ghost would not have married Tasha in the first place if he hadn't lost contact with Angela. You really need to watch power again
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by OhBritannia(m): 12:24pm On Jan 24, 2022
makydebbie:
Penis that will make me spill family secrets, Oluwa abeg I no want cry
You all are forgetting something important about Diana and life in general.
The bond between a father and a daughter.

Even in reality and in real life, the bond between a father and a daughter is stronger than the bond between a daughter and a mother, except in a case where the daddy is an asshole!!!
But if a father is a good dad that Always keeps his family as number 1, then be rest assured that the daughters will always put the dad number 1 and mom number 2.

If you look at the actions of Diana from the beginning, everything she has ever done 90% was for her dad, you can tell she is a typical daddy's girl Just like Hope and klause Michelson of the originals.

What she did wasn't for dick at all and it wasn't for Tariq.
What she did was for a father and the thought that the mom has betrayed her father who has sacrificed all to bring his family together.

She was angry at her mom for sleeping with another man and cheating on her father and for betraying her family.
What she did has nothing to do with Tariq.
What she did was influenced by the love of her father and yes millions of ladies who are typical daddy's girl will do the same in real life.

Daina is a real daddy's girl.

7 Likes

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by OhBritannia(m): 12:35pm On Jan 24, 2022
Frankiss44:
Davis has always been better than proctor.

During the start of the show, didn't you see his achievements.
He has never never ever lost in court.

Proctor weakness was his daughter. Kidnap his daughter and he will make you win in Court.
He had to play dirty to win even killing his ex wife or rather the mother of his daughter.

He planted a listening device to monitor is ex wife. Proctor was a dirty lawyer and wins illegally and it is common sense he was one day going to get killed.

Davis is a very complete lawyer who is very very intelligent, didn't you see how he made Tariq to listen to the tape?
If it was proctor, he would have played it for Tariq.

Davis is very underated, he is one of the most intelligent lawyers in series out there.

He destroys opponents even without putting his reputation in danger and if Davis was a lawyer to James saint Patrick, Ghost would have become not only the governor of new York but go ahead to becoming a senator on the federal level and even a president.

All ghost needed in Life was davis.

6 Likes

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by silent10(m): 1:22pm On Jan 24, 2022
Dammy774:

The highlight of this episode for me was Davis' cross examination of Carrie.
Omoo, the man no get chill at all. He shredded whatever little dignity that is left of Carrie.
May we not be cursed with a itchy vagina.
Can't believe Carrie has slept with Davis too shocked
By the way, Tariq really loved Lauren. Hopefully, those guys will get back together. grin
David told her I think in episode 6 that he'll so humiliate her if/when she take the stand. And he keep up to his word. In as much as i don't like her because she's sleeping with zeek a student. I realy respect her taking the stand to protect tariq's ex girlfriend. Damn this episode is lit.

2 Likes

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by silent10(m): 1:25pm On Jan 24, 2022
zeusis:
Tariq has those 3 bitches on check. Effie was forming hard girl now she don catch feelings.
This episode didnt end well Imo. They never told us how cain pinned the whole thing on the japanese chef
I hope they explain that in the next episode. And it's not another plot hole.

(1) (2) (3) ... (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) ... (187) (Reply)

Merlin Season 6 Is Out! Watch The Trailer Here / MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread / Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.