Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,329 members, 7,888,046 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:12 PM

Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ - TV/Movies (143) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ (259270 Views)

Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread / Zee World Series Fan Thread / 'POWER' Starz TV Series... Fans Let's Gist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) ... (188) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Lakesman445(m): 7:48pm On Jan 27, 2022
arantess:

She had it coming
Better suicide than catching a bullet

Nah!! Av u seen the next episode trailer? She ain't the one but who?
Can't wait for Sunday to come real quick
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by bigjackass: 8:58pm On Jan 27, 2022
Lakesman445:

I think the scene where Carrie was showed was a flashback
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Ibunkun1(m): 9:54pm On Jan 27, 2022
bigjackass:
I think the scene where Carrie was showed was a flashback

More like hallucination stuff. It seems Jabari was present in that scene too. Just like the way Kanan has been appearing to Tariq.
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by arantess: 1:27pm On Jan 28, 2022
Lakesman445:

dude she was hanging from the ceiling
shes very dead
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Payporte: 1:45pm On Jan 28, 2022
Lakesman445:

She's dead
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by nonireel(m): 3:17pm On Jan 28, 2022
carrie milgram is dead and gone.

now my interest is how tariq is going to keep the 3 women in his life happy...and safe.

of the 3, I think he likes Lauren the most.

if he's thinking of having kids with any of them and wishes his kids make it to college, his best bet obviously is with Lauren. she doesn't understand the 'streets', true. but she's in school, and with the help of her parents, will get a decent job. and probably move to a saner community.
but then, she'll need to live with her parents in order for her own kids to stand a chance.

Diane is staking a claim, but only recently. but then, her fractious upbringing (drug-dealing, gangster-killing, ex-con Dad and a lying ass, self-centered Mum) might have altered her outlook on raising kids. good thing she's gone back to school, though. best of luck to her.

And then, there's the wildcard, Effie. she's not in school, probably doesn't want to be.
yea, she knows the streets and probably knows how the world works more than Lauren and Diane. but it would be a gamble to trust her with YOUR kids. babe can spring surprises. oh, and she's also into women. yikes!

3 Likes

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by iamoyindamola(m): 4:09pm On Jan 28, 2022
Monet is just a stupid bully, all she do is threaten people
Even when tariq warned her to sort out hr family ish, i like how diane scatter everything
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by chukwugoziegi: 6:31pm On Jan 28, 2022
nonireel:
carrie milgram is dead and gone.

now my interest is how tariq is going to keep the 3 women in his life happy...and safe.

of the 3, I think he likes Lauren the most.

if he's thinking of having kids with any of them and wishes his kids make it to college, his best bet obviously is with Lauren. she doesn't understand the 'streets', true. but she's in school, and with the help of her parents, will get a decent job. and probably move to a saner community.
but then, she'll need to live with her parents in order for her own kids to stand a chance.

Diane is staking a claim, but only recently. but then, her fractious upbringing (drug-dealing, gangster-killing, ex-con Dad and a lying ass, self-centered Mum) might have altered her outlook on raising kids. good thing she's gone back to school, though. best of luck to her.

And then, there's the wildcard, Effie. she's not in school, probably doesn't want to be.
yea, she knows the streets and probably knows how the world works more than Lauren and Diane. but it would be a gamble to trust her with YOUR kids. babe can spring surprises. oh, and she's also into women. yikes!

Effie IS IN SCHOOL. She's a Student of YALE not Stainsfield.

Remember how Diana went to her to learn how to go to school and also run business.
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by arantess: 6:46pm On Jan 28, 2022
chukwugoziegi:

Effie IS IN SCHOOL. She's a Student of YALE not Stainsfield.

Remember how Diana went to her to learn how to go to school and also run business.
Isn't Yale tariqs former school?
That's like a secondary school dunno....
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by chukwugoziegi: 6:51pm On Jan 28, 2022
arantess:

Isn't Yale tariqs former school?
That's like a secondary school dunno....

Choate was their former School. A Private secondary school for the children of the WEALTHY.

Yale is a prestigious private university in the US.
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Firefox01: 7:48pm On Jan 28, 2022
Effie is the woman for Tariq though. I can't be convinced otherwise. She understands him in and out and she's street to. Diana too can be one, she just need to gain more experience in the streets. Lauren is trouble for Tariq cos she's obtuse.

2 Likes

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by donephi(m): 8:15pm On Jan 28, 2022
Firefox01:
Effie is the woman for Tariq though. I can't be convinced otherwise. She understands him in and out and she's street to. Diana too can be one, she just need to gain more experience in the streets. Lauren is trouble for Tariq cos she's obtuse.
when Diane figures Effie is into Tariq too...I guess both will become enemies and there is no telling what they both are capable of doing as regards this... Tariq is the prize and they want to roll with him.

The tussle btw Mecca and Lorenzo just started...

1 Like

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by arantess: 6:52am On Jan 29, 2022
chukwugoziegi:

Choate was their former School. A Private secondary school for the children of the WEALTHY.

Yale is a prestigious private university in the US.
Oh yes choate it is
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by TheKingsmann(m): 9:14am On Jan 29, 2022
makydebbie:
Penis that will make me spill family secrets, Oluwa abeg I no want cry
U never jam real penis be dat
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by drisham(m): 3:55pm On Jan 29, 2022
Tommorow grin

3 Likes

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Furcko: 3:58pm On Jan 29, 2022
lumzybo:
Nothing is impossible #POWER
might make sense bro, and Mecca is falling for the same thing undoing Ghost fell for,Monet(long lost love) inplace of angela
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by GentlemanAyo(m): 4:51pm On Jan 29, 2022
drisham:
Tommorow grin
I can't wait embarassed
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by donephi(m): 5:21pm On Jan 29, 2022
I feel Dante knows the mole is Cane but sacrificed his chef to get more details as to who is involved with cane before he strikes

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by veekid(m): 6:09pm On Jan 29, 2022
Ghost's ghost

3 Likes

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Firefox01: 6:21pm On Jan 29, 2022
veekid:
Ghost's ghost
Fake tweet
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by veekid(m): 6:35pm On Jan 29, 2022
Firefox01:
Fake tweet

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by zeusis(m): 6:42pm On Jan 29, 2022
I kinda liked Guap the moment he declared his loyalty to Dru. His death was kinda painful to me
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Kpalobi(m): 6:45pm On Jan 29, 2022
arantess:

She had it coming
Better suicide than catching a bullet

Lol..All die na Die
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Rilwayne001: 7:16am On Jan 30, 2022
veekid:
Ghost's ghost

He hasn’t tweeted for almost two years now though.
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by OhBritannia(m): 7:16am On Jan 30, 2022
Power book 2 season two episode 9 latest episode is now on TVshows4Mobile dotcom.

Let's go guys!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by donephi(m): 7:31am On Jan 30, 2022
OhBritannia:
Power book 2 season two episode 9 latest episode is now on TVshows4Mobile dotcom.

Let's go guys!!!!!!!!!!!!
pls drop the link
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Payporte: 7:37am On Jan 30, 2022
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Payporte: 7:37am On Jan 30, 2022
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by donephi(m): 7:46am On Jan 30, 2022

1 Like

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by arantess: 8:49am On Jan 30, 2022
No spoilers till Monday evening at least
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by zeusis(m): 8:52am On Jan 30, 2022
I'd wait for netnaija or stagatv

(1) (2) (3) ... (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) ... (188) (Reply)

Merlin Season 6 Is Out! Watch The Trailer Here / MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread / Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House

Viewing this topic: Unseen(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.