Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,906 members, 7,912,459 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 09:22 AM

Plagiarism: One Day, Buhari Will Sign His Resignation Letter - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Plagiarism: One Day, Buhari Will Sign His Resignation Letter (1026 Views)

NJC Sacks Justice Adeniyi Ademola, Shuns His Resignation Letter / Independence day: Buhari attends Special Jumaat service in Aso-rock (Photos) / Day Buhari Showered Praise On Ekweremadu. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Plagiarism: One Day, Buhari Will Sign His Resignation Letter by Bodmas06: 6:32pm On Sep 17, 2016
Media aide to Governor Ayodele Fayose, Lere
Olayinka has described plagiarism on the part of
President Muhammadu Buhari has a total shame to
the country.
Fayose's aide, Lere Olayinka said “One day,
President Buhari will just sign his resignation letter
without reading the content”.
“No President has ever brought this kind of
International shame on Nigeria and its people.
“Stealing someone's intellectual property is a bigger
form of corruption than stealing public fund.
“Next time you want to write speech for @MBuhari,
write it in CARTOON form, he will detect if it is
plagiarised instantly” he said.
Source:https://www.nigerianbulletin.com/threads/plagiarism-one-day-buhari-will-sign-his-resignation-letter-without-reading-content-–-fayoses-aide.222244/

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Plagiarism: One Day, Buhari Will Sign His Resignation Letter by recievesense: 6:33pm On Sep 17, 2016
Chai

1 Like

Re: Plagiarism: One Day, Buhari Will Sign His Resignation Letter by Cutehector(m): 6:34pm On Sep 17, 2016
Lol PDP look, Buhari is the President, and there is absolutely nothing u guys can do to change that until 2019.. so stop your antics
Re: Plagiarism: One Day, Buhari Will Sign His Resignation Letter by EgusiSoup: 6:48pm On Sep 17, 2016
Cutehector:
Lol PDP look, Buhari is the President, and there is absolutely nothing u guys can do to change that until 2019.. so stop your antics

E pain am cheesy cheesy

***spits***

8 Likes

Re: Plagiarism: One Day, Buhari Will Sign His Resignation Letter by Khd95(m): 6:49pm On Sep 17, 2016
I know pdp is behind all this shxtsad

if we are to go by this latest trend of this plagiarism of a thing,it meams we plagiarise 'i love you',because we r not the originator of this sentence/statementsad

nobody has a monpoly over the words we use everyday,besides was there any form of copy right placed on themsad
Re: Plagiarism: One Day, Buhari Will Sign His Resignation Letter by Cutehector(m): 6:51pm On Sep 17, 2016
EgusiSoup:

E pain am cheesy cheesy

***spits***
pain who? How does it in any way affect me? Does it stop him from being the president?
Re: Plagiarism: One Day, Buhari Will Sign His Resignation Letter by UjGina: 6:51pm On Sep 17, 2016
bubu is confused

1 Like

Re: Plagiarism: One Day, Buhari Will Sign His Resignation Letter by EgusiSoup: 6:53pm On Sep 17, 2016
Cutehector:
pain who? How does it in any way affect me? Does it stop him from being the president?

**continues sipping yoyo bitters****

tongue tongue

Please do not quote me again
I'm not your mate undecided

5 Likes

Re: Plagiarism: One Day, Buhari Will Sign His Resignation Letter by Cutehector(m): 6:54pm On Sep 17, 2016
EgusiSoup:

**continues sipping yoyo bitters****

tongue tongue

Please do not quote me again
I'm not your mate undecided
my friend go and seat down one place! So u didn't realize that when you quoted me?
Re: Plagiarism: One Day, Buhari Will Sign His Resignation Letter by EgusiSoup: 6:58pm On Sep 17, 2016
Cutehector:
my friend go and seat down one place! So u didn't realize that when you quoted me?

Continue speaking English.

*looking for plank to reset his head***

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Plagiarism: One Day, Buhari Will Sign His Resignation Letter by DabuIIIT: 7:00pm On Sep 17, 2016
Cutehector:

you must be a co cartoon reading gworro chewing kunu sipping pantastically kwarrapt nepa bill degree holder.....

Buhari is a big clown,abeg

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Plagiarism: One Day, Buhari Will Sign His Resignation Letter by chieveboy(m): 7:04pm On Sep 17, 2016
I think the idea is funny...as in Comic...but ends at that cool
Re: Plagiarism: One Day, Buhari Will Sign His Resignation Letter by Cutehector(m): 7:06pm On Sep 17, 2016
EgusiSoup:

Continue speaking English.

*looking for plank to reset his head***
dummy!
Re: Plagiarism: One Day, Buhari Will Sign His Resignation Letter by gafadove(m): 7:43pm On Sep 17, 2016
Epic finishing grin
Re: Plagiarism: One Day, Buhari Will Sign His Resignation Letter by otukpo(f): 7:49pm On Sep 17, 2016
Chai we no get respect for aso rock again.
Re: Plagiarism: One Day, Buhari Will Sign His Resignation Letter by drss2(m): 7:51pm On Sep 17, 2016
see knockout! cheesy true talk fayose grin
dullard na dullard no matter d packaging. grin
Re: Plagiarism: One Day, Buhari Will Sign His Resignation Letter by Bujumbura(m): 8:17pm On Sep 17, 2016
Khd95:
I know pdp is behind all this shxtsad

if we are to go by this latest trend of this plagiarism of a thing,it meams we plagiarise 'i love you',because we r not the originator of this sentence/statementsad

nobody has a monpoly over the words we use everyday,besides was there any form of copy right placed on themsad
So PDP asked buhari to plagiarized Obama's speech?

(1) (Reply)

2016 Salaries - Allowances Of Buhari, Osinbajo, Ministers, Others - Vivian Gist / No Group Can Unlawfully Challenge Fg’s Authority And Succeed, Says Buhari / My Wife Belongs To The Kitchen...buhari Reacts To Aisha's Interview On BBC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.