Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,904 members, 7,883,141 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 02:28 AM

11 Foolish Questions People Ask In Nigeria, Pick The Funniest Number! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / 11 Foolish Questions People Ask In Nigeria, Pick The Funniest Number! (2796 Views)

Savages; Foolish Questions Stupid Answers (photos) / Funny Questions People Ask You When You "Sag"....... / 10 Stupid Questions People Ask And There Stupid Answers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

11 Foolish Questions People Ask In Nigeria, Pick The Funniest Number! by legit9ja(m): 9:07am On Sep 18, 2016
Living in warri can be very interesting, as Nigeria is the Nation of comedy just so you know that warri is the Headquarter of Comedy in Nigeria. There is no way you will go on your daily activities in warri that someone will not make a funny statement or a funny act that will make you laugh out load. Most people from the west mistake warri to be a state but warri is actually a city in Delta State. Don't try to mess with warri people o! they don't carry last... guess why they can never carry last.... well below are some common foolish questions people ask. Please if you don't understand the write up below look for any confirm Nigerian to interpret the statements below for you to understand and laugh. Read Below(Pidgin English).

1. You see identical twins, you still dey ask 'na twins be dis'?
No bros, na picmix...lol

Continue: http://www.legit9ja.com/2016/09/11-foolish-questions-people-ask-in.html

Re: 11 Foolish Questions People Ask In Nigeria, Pick The Funniest Number! by GMbuharii: 9:14am On Sep 18, 2016
*Grabs popagbado

1 Like

Re: 11 Foolish Questions People Ask In Nigeria, Pick The Funniest Number! by orisa37: 10:25am On Sep 18, 2016
Get more from Nairaland , Atheists session.
Re: 11 Foolish Questions People Ask In Nigeria, Pick The Funniest Number! by dapotanye(m): 4:11pm On Sep 18, 2016
1. You see identical twins, you still dey ask 'na twins be dis'?
No bros, na picmix...lol

2. Nepa brings light and everyone in the neighborhood shouts 'up Nepaaa'! My guy ask me, O boy na light be that? No oh, Na Holy Ghost fire! Lol!

3. You see person dey vomit, you still dey ask am 'you no well'?
Em well, e juz dey practice how to vomit.

4. You just wake up from sleep person come ask you "you don
wake?" No oh, I come buy bread wey I go chop for dream.

5. You see woman wey born new pikin u ask her "madam u don
born? " No ohhhh, she buy am for OLX...

6. You greet person "good morning ma" ! She ask, my pikin
you don wake? no ohhhh, I dey sleep walk...

7. My guy ask me "O boy where u dey?" I tell am say i dey bank, and him ask me "Wat is happening there?" Nah new yam festival.. *LMAO*

8. My neighbour sees me opening the gates to drive out and asks me, U dey comot? Not at all... I be the new gateman...

9. I dey watch film… my guy enta come ask me "Guy na film u dey watch? No naa... I dey discuss with Osuofia...

10.U see me dey chop indomie come dey ask me, O boy, na indomie u dey chop so? No ohhhh... Na fried rubber band
mixed with thread.

11. dey see that rain is falling... someone will ask, "Na Rain dey fall?" No ohhhh na Stone dey fall.

(1) (Reply)

Photo! See The Tatoo Dis Girl Has Beside Her P**sy. Smh / True Life Story! Hahahaha / The Real El Guapo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.