Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,095 members, 7,880,415 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 05:53 PM

L-A-M-E-N-T-A-T-I-O-N! Finally A Northerner Has Come Out To Say The Truth - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / L-A-M-E-N-T-A-T-I-O-N! Finally A Northerner Has Come Out To Say The Truth (1615 Views)

Must The Next President Be A Northerner? / Ten Most Popular Governors In Nigeria 2016 - T.I.N Magazine / "Zahra Buhari , Don't Marry A Northerner" - Man To President's Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

L-A-M-E-N-T-A-T-I-O-N! Finally A Northerner Has Come Out To Say The Truth by gabinweb: 6:39pm On Sep 18, 2016
The current hardship and economic recession in the country has caused more harm than good. Lots of people have committed several crimes, ranging from armed robbery, kidnapping, and many more just to put food on their table.

This present government has taking much of her time accusing the past administration for the hard times in the country, instead of looking for way forward, hence the situation biting harder.

A Facebook user, Mustafa Yahaya has posted this piece on his Facebook wall, accusing President Muhammadu Buhari as the one behind the country's predicament.

He said that freedom of speech and expression can no longer be guaranteed as presidency is ready to subdue any opposition, noting that even as a northerner, he must tell the truth.

His post reads: http://www.thegistbaze.com/2016/02/the-gist-baze-l-m-e-n-t-t-i-o-n-finally.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: L-A-M-E-N-T-A-T-I-O-N! Finally A Northerner Has Come Out To Say The Truth by otukpo(f): 6:41pm On Sep 18, 2016
This is still morning.

2 Likes

Re: L-A-M-E-N-T-A-T-I-O-N! Finally A Northerner Has Come Out To Say The Truth by PrinceFromDilli(m): 6:48pm On Sep 18, 2016
Buhari na my brother but him na akuya

2 Likes

Re: L-A-M-E-N-T-A-T-I-O-N! Finally A Northerner Has Come Out To Say The Truth by dunkem21(m): 6:49pm On Sep 18, 2016
We dey Exodus, una dey talk..

Make we reach Job first, eye go clear cool
Re: L-A-M-E-N-T-A-T-I-O-N! Finally A Northerner Has Come Out To Say The Truth by thunderrider: 10:24pm On Sep 18, 2016
Hmmm

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

see what is happening in Biafra Estuaries / Oyibo Man Paddling His Way Through The Lagos Flood In A Canoe - Pic / Benue State Ipob Members Visit Nnamdi Kanu In Umuahia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.