Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,895 members, 7,980,137 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 06:41 AM

She Has Being Reunited With Her Family! Thank You! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / She Has Being Reunited With Her Family! Thank You! (864 Views)

My Wife And Her Family Are Driving Me crazy / Woman Thought To Be Dead Re-unites With Her Family After 35 Years. Photos / The Moment A Nigerian Mother Reunited With Her Children After 5 Years Apart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Has Being Reunited With Her Family! Thank You! by derindel(m): 3:50pm On Sep 19, 2016
Confidence, the little girl that was reported found in chikun Street Sabo Kaduna yesterday, has being reunited with her family.
Her parent traced her to the police station through the search party they formed while they were looking for her yesterday and the police called to notify me. I must appreciate the Nigerian police force especial the female police officer who was on duty in the WC department for calling me at her own financial expenses.

A very big thank you to everyone that made effort to unite her with her family. Thank you Nairaland and to you all for your calls, prayers and advice. May God bless and reward you all.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Has Being Reunited With Her Family! Thank You! by Twaci(f): 3:54pm On Sep 19, 2016
Thank God for his mercies! smiley

3 Likes

Re: She Has Being Reunited With Her Family! Thank You! by udz: 8:42pm On Sep 19, 2016
thank God
Re: She Has Being Reunited With Her Family! Thank You! by GodnGold: 9:31pm On Sep 19, 2016
Praise God!
Re: She Has Being Reunited With Her Family! Thank You! by Gothblackgal(f): 7:45am On Sep 20, 2016
Ohhh, that's great!

(1) (Reply)

Natural Supplement For Prostate Cancer Management. / Let's Talk About Marriage / When I’m Away,my Wife Turns To Sex Machine Estranged Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.