Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,104 members, 7,919,567 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 10:39 AM

I’ll Produce 100 Millionaires In Four Years – Obaseki - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ll Produce 100 Millionaires In Four Years – Obaseki (875 Views)

We’ll Produce 100 Millionaires In Four Years — Obaseki / I’ll Produce 100 Millionaires In Four Years – Obaseki / I’ll Produce 100 Millionaires In Edo In 4 Years—obaseki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’ll Produce 100 Millionaires In Four Years – Obaseki by Opeomoope: 7:47am On Sep 20, 2016
The governorship candidate of the All Progressives Congress in Edo State, Mr. Godwin Obaseki, has said he will produce 100 millionaires in the state in four years, if elected as governor.
Obaseki, who spoke on Monday during an interactive session with a group, Grassroots Youth Initiative, in the Ikpoba Okha Local Government Area, explained that with the presence of natural resources, the residents had no reason to be poor.
He said, “God has blessed us in Edo. No state is like Edo. We do not have any reason to be poor; the only reason why we are poor is because of bad leadership. With good leadership, the sky is our limit.
“So, the first thing I am going to emphasise in employment is to register the unemployed because we have employed a lot of people in the last eight years.”
He disclosed that the state government would encourage the unemployed youth in agriculture through the inauguration of an agricultural scheme known as the anchor programme.
“We are inaugurating our programme on agriculture called the anchor programme. Edo has been selected for oil palm, rubber, cassava, maize, livestock, poultry and fishery. Government is going to support all you want to do.”
He, however, noted that the process of wealth creation required the cooperation of all residents, especially as they go to the poll next Wednesday.
“Alone, I cannot do it; I need all of you to support the project to make it work, so that by the time we come here, almost everybody will be gainfully and skilfully employed.
“We have done a research in government. I do not want to be a governor where people fight to be senior special assistants before they can buy cars.
“I want to be a governor that will produce 100 millionaires after four years. That is my goal, so that at the end my tenure, the people will truly lead because they will be empowered.”
Obaseki, who also received the support of the group led by its President, Mr. Osarobo Idahosa, added,”If you have your PVC, on September 28, you all should come out and vote for the APC.”
Re: I’ll Produce 100 Millionaires In Four Years – Obaseki by fulaniHERDSman(m): 7:48am On Sep 20, 2016
Goat bleating

5 Likes

Re: I’ll Produce 100 Millionaires In Four Years – Obaseki by kayzat: 7:56am On Sep 20, 2016
What a dumb campaign line ?

5 Likes

Re: I’ll Produce 100 Millionaires In Four Years – Obaseki by Otono123(m): 8:01am On Sep 20, 2016
Story Story!!!

3 Likes

Re: I’ll Produce 100 Millionaires In Four Years – Obaseki by dunkem21(m): 8:03am On Sep 20, 2016
I will give school children one meal a day grin

3 Likes

Re: I’ll Produce 100 Millionaires In Four Years – Obaseki by sekundosekundo: 8:06am On Sep 20, 2016
I will water my people, I will electrocute my people, I will make everywhere ramurura.

3 Likes

Re: I’ll Produce 100 Millionaires In Four Years – Obaseki by Bujumbura(m): 8:06am On Sep 20, 2016
It teminds us of Apc campaign

Edo its time to be Millionaires

3 Likes

Re: I’ll Produce 100 Millionaires In Four Years – Obaseki by caprini1: 8:06am On Sep 20, 2016
what kind of campaign is this? Oke arin market and Alaba markets ,produces more millionaires in a year.

2 Likes

Re: I’ll Produce 100 Millionaires In Four Years – Obaseki by jmichlins(m): 8:10am On Sep 20, 2016
it's very simple for Nigerian politicians to do. Jonathan created billionaires with petrol subsidy and Buhari is doing same with forex. You can do that by sharing your security votes to friends and family

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Produce 100 Millionaires In Four Years – Obaseki by colosa: 8:14am On Sep 20, 2016
Hop I will be one of dem. Story for the gods
Re: I’ll Produce 100 Millionaires In Four Years – Obaseki by cricifixo: 8:15am On Sep 20, 2016
The bleating of a desperate mountain goat

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Produce 100 Millionaires In Four Years – Obaseki by GoggleB(m): 8:15am On Sep 20, 2016
You wan carry them go do ritual ni Abi how?
Re: I’ll Produce 100 Millionaires In Four Years – Obaseki by GoggleB(m): 8:17am On Sep 20, 2016
Obaseki the magician...
Vote Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu

1 Like

Re: I’ll Produce 100 Millionaires In Four Years – Obaseki by sinistermind(m): 8:30am On Sep 20, 2016
How dumb is this? In a country where manifestos win elections, this man would have lost the election already. Why making unrealistic promises?? Except just his family members will be the 100 millionaires.
Re: I’ll Produce 100 Millionaires In Four Years – Obaseki by Jay542(m): 8:45am On Sep 20, 2016
This is why desperation is bad. You say what you know you can't do.

1 Like

Re: I’ll Produce 100 Millionaires In Four Years – Obaseki by Funlordjnr: 8:49am On Sep 20, 2016
Na state allocation him wan share for them?
Re: I’ll Produce 100 Millionaires In Four Years – Obaseki by otukpo(f): 8:53am On Sep 20, 2016
This obaseki has started again with this his boasts and empty promises.

1 Like

Re: I’ll Produce 100 Millionaires In Four Years – Obaseki by abokibuhari: 8:54am On Sep 20, 2016
and that was how the old ani mal of a buhari promised us heaven on earth

1 Like

Re: I’ll Produce 100 Millionaires In Four Years – Obaseki by adekayo1234(m): 8:56am On Sep 20, 2016
Laughing in swahili

Re: I’ll Produce 100 Millionaires In Four Years – Obaseki by limeta(f): 9:48am On Sep 20, 2016
Mr. Godwin Obaseki, has said he will produce 100 millionaires in the state in four years, if elected as governor.

You know them already give us their names.
Re: I’ll Produce 100 Millionaires In Four Years – Obaseki by ificatchmodeh: 10:17am On Sep 20, 2016
...this a super story... grin

Na garri una go leave Bini go fry for village..no worry.

Apc! Change!! cheesy
Re: I’ll Produce 100 Millionaires In Four Years – Obaseki by Nobody: 10:27am On Sep 20, 2016
ok
Re: I’ll Produce 100 Millionaires In Four Years – Obaseki by Shiitposter: 10:54am On Sep 20, 2016
Only 100? With a devalued currency?

Wow, seems like a honest campaign because he his promising them poverty.
Re: I’ll Produce 100 Millionaires In Four Years – Obaseki by BENZINA(m): 11:49am On Sep 20, 2016
Haba! Obaseki gbere hi vbo.
Re: I’ll Produce 100 Millionaires In Four Years – Obaseki by obaaderemi: 2:01pm On Sep 20, 2016
It is possible.if he steals 1 billion naira and gives 1m to 100 of his goons.
Re: I’ll Produce 100 Millionaires In Four Years – Obaseki by Nobody: 8:32am On Sep 21, 2016
How he won take do am?

(1) (Reply)

Gov. Fayose Rescues Fani-kayode's Wife From EFCC Detention / EFCC Boss Ibrahim Magu: Some Cabals Wants To Bring Me Down / Car Thief Caught At Ojota (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.