Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,165 members, 7,887,394 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:11 AM

deleted - Investment (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / deleted (105213 Views)

Deleted / deleted / My topic on MMM Deleted By Moderators: Yet to be Matched After Get Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (53) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: deleted by nellyquash(f): 9:01am On Nov 16, 2016
Hello house,

Please i Ph to someone like 2days ago and till now the person has refused to confirm me, also the number has been switched off and also the guider.

Am a bit confuse cos its my first time of doing this.

What will be my fate?

Thank you.
Re: deleted by toask111: 10:26am On Nov 16, 2016
Good morning. Is it a must that one has to confirm the phone number and email address on ones personal page?
Re: deleted by pope191: 11:01am On Nov 16, 2016
nellyquash:

Hello house,

Please i Ph to someone like 2days ago and till now the person has refused to confirm me, also the number has been switched off and also the guider.

Am a bit confuse cos its my first time of doing this.

What will be my fate?

Thank you.

Get your bank statement reflecting you send money to his/her account ready... send a massage to the person on the order chat now and once the yellow question mark pop up, forward your complain with prove of payment and bank statement to support.
Re: deleted by warchild00: 11:24am On Nov 16, 2016
Am on MMM United, I have a request to PH to someone but the Bitcoin Address of the person is invalid.. What Do I Do Now.. I have created a ticket and sent in regards to this issue but no word from them yet and I dont want to wait till the deadline and stand the chance of being blocked.
Re: deleted by bellville: 12:22pm On Nov 16, 2016
It's my first time on MMM. I ph on 28th Oct. Needed money for something urgent and gh yesterday 15th Nov. I was paid this morning. Amidst all the negativity, I think the platform still rocks.

4 Likes

Re: deleted by knostbrown01(m): 12:38pm On Nov 16, 2016
cyberguy72:
But i tot they said after 40days ur mavro starts decreasing

is jus some term to scare people from leaving there money into the system... so that exchange of money can take place in time

NOT TRUE @all
Re: deleted by nellyquash(f): 2:29pm On Nov 16, 2016
pope191:

Get your bank statement reflecting you send money to his/her account ready... send a massage to the person on the order chat now and once the yellow question mark pop up, forward your complain with prove of payment and bank statement to support.

Thanks for your response.

Just checked my PO and discovered the recipient has confirmed me after 2days. But am still a novice in the system.
Re: deleted by pope191: 3:10pm On Nov 16, 2016
nellyquash:

Thanks for your response.

Just checked my PO and discovered the recipient has confirmed me after 2days. But am still a novice in the system.

You are welcome
Re: deleted by jeezzy(m): 4:16pm On Nov 16, 2016
Hey guys, introduced mmm to a cousin of mine, she had doubts tho, buh still convinced her about it. she pH to a lady with 50k yesterday and up till now the lady hasn't confirmed it. Called my cuz guilder and he just kept saying don't worry, also call the receiver, and she said has not gotten an alert, I urged her to go to her bank to check and she said it's far from her. And I'm kinda frustrated. Pls help guys. Thanks
Re: deleted by Nobody: 5:16pm On Nov 16, 2016
Please, can I add my second bank account to my personal office, to make it 2 accounts on my PO. If I add a second bank account, will I be on moratorium?
Re: deleted by loosecanon50(m): 5:45pm On Nov 16, 2016
Landmark225:
Please, can I add my second bank account to my personal office, to make it 2 accounts on my PO. If I add a second bank account, will I be on moratorium?

yes you could....but i wonder why...if you have to, then make sure you use the exact beneficiary name as use in the initially added, else you would be placed under moratorium.
Re: deleted by knostbrown01(m): 5:57pm On Nov 16, 2016
Landmark225:

Don't dare it ooooo...... only one account number except bitcoin address(and you have to contact support before adding BTC adrress), your moratorium will not be lesser than 40days.

LEARN FROM ME, i was once a student of moratorium.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: deleted by jeezzy(m): 6:27pm On Nov 16, 2016
jeezzy:
Hey guys, introduced mmm to a cousin of mine, she had doubts tho, buh still convinced her about it. she pH to a lady with 50k yesterday and up till now the lady hasn't confirmed it. Called my cuz guilder and he just kept saying don't worry, also call the receiver, and she said has not gotten an alert, I urged her to go to her bank to check and she said it's far from her. And I'm kinda frustrated. Pls help guys. Thanks
pls someone should help me out
Re: deleted by loosecanon50(m): 7:02pm On Nov 16, 2016
jeezzy:

Dear,

Do not worry yourself too much. Your part which is to make payment has been done, she will recieve the alert as soon as her bank delievers it to her. If she doesnt confirm as soon as she should, then she will be blocked after 3days, and her guilder will confirm. MMM has rules and no one is above it, so just relax
Re: deleted by OlamusConsult(m): 8:12pm On Nov 16, 2016
plz smone should help..
anytime I want to letter of happiness and I click on the page..the thing will just bring information of the order..
I wnt see the box to write the msg..
plz am I getting something wrong there ??
Re: deleted by danowena: 8:39pm On Nov 16, 2016
OlamusConsult:
plz smone should help..
anytime I want to letter of happiness and I click on the page..the thing will just bring information of the order..
I wnt see the box to write the msg..
plz am I getting something wrong there ??

Same with me, but after 36hrs of completing the order, it popped up and I gladly wrote my letter of happiness. But I think MMM should look into this.
Re: deleted by danowena: 8:46pm On Nov 16, 2016
wink
Re: deleted by loosecanon50(m): 8:56pm On Nov 16, 2016
knostbrown01:

Don't dare it ooooo...... only one account number except bitcoin address(and you have to contact support before adding BTC adrress), your moratorium will not be lesser than 40days.

LEARN FROM ME, i was once a student of moratorium.

hahhahahaha, Oga u r funny ooo. He can add bank if he makes sure that he types exactly the same beneficiary names used in the initial bank acct

1 Like

Re: deleted by jeezzy(m): 9:09pm On Nov 16, 2016
loosecanon50:

Dear,

Do not worry yourself too much. Your part which is to make payment has been done, she will recieve the alert as soon as her bank delievers it to her. If she doesnt confirm as soon as she should, then she will be blocked after 3days, and her guilder will confirm. MMM has rules and no one is above it, so just relax

Thanks for the response
Re: deleted by XVIER(m): 10:36am On Nov 17, 2016
MMM still pays.... Just received alert, long live MMM
Re: deleted by bellville: 10:58am On Nov 17, 2016
A friend of mine requested to get help on 10th November. He was matched with a participant who did not pay. The system assigned him to another participant , one Owoh Nkem on 12th November. The said participant did not pay. Instead, he uploaded a fake proof of payment. My friend contacted MMM support and uploaded bank statement on 15th November. I noticed the statement he attached did not have bank stamp and advised him to get a statement with bank stamp. He has done that. Can he upload the stamped bank statement now? He has not heard from support since 15th November.

It's his first time on MMM. Please advise.
Re: deleted by amnolimit: 11:05am On Nov 17, 2016
pls how many times am I allowed to cancel GH when placed on moratorium
Re: deleted by loosecanon50(m): 4:38pm On Nov 17, 2016
bellville:
A friend of mine requested to get help on 10th November. He was matched with a participant who did not pay. The system assigned him to another participant , one Owoh Nkem on 12th November. The said participant did not pay. Instead, he uploaded a fake proof of payment. My friend contacted MMM support and uploaded bank statement on 15th November. I noticed the statement he attached did not have bank stamp and advised him to get a statement with bank stamp. He has done that. Can he upload the stamped bank statement now? He has not heard from support since 15th November.

It's his first time on MMM. Please advise.

Please advise ur friend to not duplicate his requests, he should wait till at least tmrw. CRO support has alot of work on thier hands now, so their reply may take upto 3days depending on the amt of people on queue.

Regards.

PS: Meanwhile, he should contact that participant who uploaded a fake pop and know whats going on with such a person. I dont know why people would make PH request when they r unwilling to make payment.
Re: deleted by loosecanon50(m): 4:39pm On Nov 17, 2016
amnolimit:
pls how many times am I allowed to cancel GH when placed on moratorium

Gooday,

Please stop cancelling your GH requests, that will surely compound ur moratorium issues. Leave it be, as soon as you have been removed from moratorium, you would be automatically paired.

Regards.
Re: deleted by bellville: 5:34pm On Nov 17, 2016
loosecanon50:

Please advise ur friend to not duplicate his requests, he should wait till at least tmrw. CRO support has alot of work on thier hands now, so their reply may take upto 3days depending on the amt of people on queue.

Regards.

PS: Meanwhile, he should contact that participant who uploaded a fake pop and know whats going on with such a person. I dont know why people would make PH request when they r unwilling to make payment.
Thank you very much. I don't know why some people choose to be wicked. He shouldn't have uploaded any fake proof. At least my friend would have been assigned another person who would pay.

1 Like

Re: deleted by piroski09(m): 5:44pm On Nov 17, 2016
loosecanon50:

Regards.

My fellow mavrodian, the big f**l that was suppose 2 pay me GH went ahead & upload fake POP, i ve been calling him, he refused 2 pick my call... My #211,000 is at stalk here.
Re: deleted by amnolimit: 7:47pm On Nov 17, 2016
loosecanon50:

Gooday,

Please stop cancelling your GH requests, that will surely compound ur moratorium issues. Leave it be, as soon as you have been removed from moratorium, you would be automatically paired.

Regards.

thanks sir, actually the reason why I asked the question is that I checked my mavro and I noticed that an additional 30k has been added to it. so am left with the thought of cancelling the current pending request and placing another one.
Re: deleted by XVIER(m): 7:55pm On Nov 17, 2016
I don't know why people are so stup!d uploading fake prove. We are the one making the scheme ponzi ourselves, since you know you don't have money to PH then why did you go ahead? You don't want your account to be block still yet you have no money to PH. Some people are just f00ls. This acts will scare people from joining the scheme or continue participating.
Re: deleted by loosecanon50(m): 9:37pm On Nov 17, 2016
amnolimit:

thanks sir, actually the reason why I asked the question is that I checked my mavro and I noticed that an additional 30k has been added to it. so am left with the thought of cancelling the current pending request and placing another one.

Not to worry, u can always GH again to get your additional/ accumulated naira's out, once u have been cleared form moratorium
Re: deleted by chinedulivingstone(m): 6:03am On Nov 18, 2016
Help help!!!! i provided in naira and the join me with bitcoin person i dont know what to do
Re: deleted by bush4ker(m): 6:15am On Nov 18, 2016
fellis:

No oo.

Go to the chat box in the top part of that box with the name of the guy that is supposed to pay you. Write a message to him telling him to pay immediately or you will report him for uploading fake proof.
This is to ensure that the system has evidence that
1. He uploaded fake proof
2. You drew his attention to the fact that he hadn't paid.

Next, you go to your bank tomorrow and get stamped and signed statement of account. Keep it with you. After 48hrs if he hasn't paid, upload it to that same chat box but this time address your complaint to CRO.

I had this problem before, the idiot uploaded fake pop but I reported him and showed my bank statement to CRO to prove he hasn't paid and he was blocked at once.

If you know what to do, Mnm is easy to work with. I have made more than a million from it.
but if d person to pay me uplaoded fake pop on saturday how will i get d bank statement? cuz banks dont open on saturday/sunday and i think d system automatically confirms after 48hrs

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (53) (Reply)

MMM Nigeria End Of Year Party By Chuddy Ugorji, Moves With Bodyguards (Photos) / MMM Nigeria Is Back! / Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.