Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,853 members, 7,872,846 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:53 PM

deleted - Investment (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / deleted (105020 Views)

Deleted / deleted / My topic on MMM Deleted By Moderators: Yet to be Matched After Get Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (53) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: deleted by nellyquash(f): 12:03pm On Nov 11, 2016
MMMHELPS:
about 12-14 days, can be earlier or later

Thanks very much
Re: deleted by cyberguy72(m): 12:04pm On Nov 11, 2016
How long does it take to get paired after GH?
Re: deleted by Nobody: 12:10pm On Nov 11, 2016
roughly 5mins, can be more but earlier or later
cyberguy72:
How long does it take to get paired after GH?
Re: deleted by cyberguy72(m): 12:13pm On Nov 11, 2016
MMMHELPS:
roughly 5mins, can be more but earlier or later
I did a GH since 6am this morning and i have not been paired.What should i do now?
Re: deleted by Nobody: 12:15pm On Nov 11, 2016
contact/call your guider
cyberguy72:
I did a GH since 6am this morning and i have not been paired.What should i do now?
Re: deleted by cyberguy72(m): 12:24pm On Nov 11, 2016
MMMHELPS:
contact/call your guider
My Guider is foreigner "Maxim
Re: deleted by Nobody: 12:26pm On Nov 11, 2016
grin grin grin

ok, contact ur own guider........or is he also a foreigner?
cyberguy72:
My Guider is foreigner "Maxim
Re: deleted by cyberguy72(m): 12:28pm On Nov 11, 2016
MMMHELPS:
grin grin grin

ok, contact ur own guider........or is he also a foreigner?
yes he is.Hope I have not been blocked?
Re: deleted by Nobody: 12:29pm On Nov 11, 2016
only you can know if you have been blocked......try log in
cyberguy72:
yes he is.Hope I have not been blocked?
Re: deleted by cyberguy72(m): 12:33pm On Nov 11, 2016
MMMHELPS:
only you can know if you have been blocked......try log in
I can log in normally,in fact i have logged in up to 20times today
Re: deleted by Nobody: 12:36pm On Nov 11, 2016
In that case, patience is the key........kindly be patient

cyberguy72:
I can log in normally,in fact i have logged in up to 20times today
Re: deleted by cyberguy72(m): 12:38pm On Nov 11, 2016
MMMHELPS:
In that case, patience is the key........kindly be patient

ok thankz phewwwwww,am scared
Re: deleted by Nobody: 12:39pm On Nov 11, 2016
dont be scared, i still got some help today

cyberguy72:
ok thankz phewwwwww,am scared
Re: deleted by cyberguy72(m): 12:41pm On Nov 11, 2016
MMMHELPS:
dont be scared, i still got some help today

But hope there's nothing wrong in using a company bank account(coperate account)
Re: deleted by Nobody: 12:43pm On Nov 11, 2016
that i do not know
cyberguy72:
But hope there's nothing wrong in using a company account(coperate account)
Re: deleted by peeta4u(m): 1:28pm On Nov 11, 2016
MMM is live and running, still GH 2day. Lets keep PH and GH

1 Like

Re: deleted by Elegantdiva: 1:48pm On Nov 11, 2016
pls help out...The receiver bank detail is wrong and his number and guider number is off since yday...I dropped msg through support and to receiver details too yet no reply .. will I be blocked? is there any remedy at all?
Re: deleted by bharkarh(m): 2:21pm On Nov 11, 2016
favex:

Spending more than N200 calling someone to confirm you? Just imagine! It's painful and frustrating at the same time because your bank will charge you for your statement of account as well and not to talk of the stress of collecting your stamped statement in some banks. What about a situation where someone made the transfer from another person's account? Are you gonna provide the bank statement of the person that made the transfer? You see, it doesn't really need to get to this level if we are sincere with ourselves. My first payment I received was transferred by someone else on behalf of the person that I was matched with and he explained that he wants to transfer the money to me from his account even though he was not the one that was matched with me. I confirmed immediately I got the alert and funny enough confirmation of payment takes less than a minute.

Honestly, I just pray that I don't get matched with people that will take forever to confirm after receiving payment and the situation gets to CS before I am confirmed or the stupid and wicked people who can't call you to beg for extension of payment instead would prefer uploading a fake POP.

Long live MMM!!
long live MMM bro. I used someone else's account. Just imagine the stress I want through. Thank God it was later confirmed.
Re: deleted by kazyman11: 4:05pm On Nov 11, 2016
Elegantdiva:
pls help out...The receiver bank detail is wrong and his number and guider number is off since yday...I dropped msg through support and to receiver details too yet no reply .. will I be blocked? is there any remedy at all?
I still don't understand y some individuals will b using Wrong/Closed account number for this scheme also same people fone will still be OFF...that I issue am facing since on Monday...
Re: deleted by Elegantdiva: 4:32pm On Nov 11, 2016
kazyman@ But av you been blocked? wat av u done or what step av u taken? . it is so bad how some reason. Why would a full grown human being reg incorrect account details. so happy this scheme was not created by a Nigerian if not.......
Re: deleted by Nobody: 5:09pm On Nov 11, 2016
People of God,, need ya advice.. This is the third time am to ph but this one is strange. I am 2 ph of 500k to three different people which will expire morro morning, none of the numbers z going tru which is very strange, have only gotten in touch with one of the guilders which has promised to get back to me since morning, d other two guilders, der number has been ringing but de r nt piking, i haff dropped message, i haff tired. Shud i go ahead and ph, wIll de confirm,.. Am confused
Re: deleted by finesthaykay(m): 5:57pm On Nov 11, 2016
Giovinco:
People of God,, need ya advice.. This is the third time am to ph but this one is strange. I am 2 ph of 500k to three different people which will expire morro morning, none of the numbers z going tru which is very strange, have only gotten in touch with one of the guilders which has promised to get back to me since morning, d other two guilders, der number has been ringing but de r nt piking, i haff dropped message, i haff tired. Shud i go ahead and ph, wIll de confirm,.. Am confused
Go and make your payment,most of this stupid guiders don't pick calls nor reply messages yet they earn from our PH.In this case those participants are having multiple accounts thereby using non standby mobile no.
Re: deleted by horpeelo(m): 6:15pm On Nov 11, 2016
There is going to be a WhatsApp seminar to educate people about what I call the lazy mans path to richness. This is no MMM,MLM. This is purely your money works for you program.this is what I call the future of money.if interested to learn, message this number on WhatsApp 08178435354 saying "I am in".Time 5pm saturday.
Re: deleted by goodboy744(m): 6:20pm On Nov 11, 2016
If u wanna join mmm chat me up 08103650702
Re: deleted by kazyman11: 7:11pm On Nov 11, 2016
Elegantdiva:
kazyman@ But av you been blocked? wat av u done or what step av u taken? . it is so bad how some reason. Why would a full grown human being reg incorrect account details. so happy this scheme was not created by a Nigerian if not.......
Read my previous post...I am currently BLOCKED since on monday
Re: deleted by gpercuxionz(m): 8:09pm On Nov 11, 2016
just don't know why people are so wicked after getting your money to confirm payment Na war.....
Re: deleted by damilareoye: 8:36pm On Nov 11, 2016
gpercuxionz:
just don't know why people are so wicked after getting your money to confirm payment Na war.....
seriously, that's tiring. Someone I provided help for, I had to call him severely before picking just for him to tell me he isn't with his browsing phone. Not until I message his guider this night before I was confirmed...
Re: deleted by loosecanon50(m): 10:30pm On Nov 11, 2016
Timo2net:
Get back 35% after 3week
NNN is a community of people providing each other financial help on the principle of gratuitousness, reciprocity and benevolence.

The way it works:
You start by registering, enter your bank account details(where you will receive money) then you click on Donate to make a donation with your spare money. You will have to wait over a week to be matched with another participant who needs help, you will pay to this participant’s account and submit your proof of payment on the portal. The participant that received your donation will have to verify the payment on the portal before the transaction is marked as complete. Your navros keep growing for three weeks, then you can make a request to get help where participants will be matched to pay you your money plus additional 35% profit. For example, if you started with 100k, you will be getting 135k plus other bonuses if you qualify for any.
In NNN you don’t have to make contracts or pledge your property. In NNN there are no lenders and no debtors. Everything is very simple: one participant asks for help — another one helps.
The only thing that NNN demands from its participants is to be honest and kind to each other. You ask for financial help when you need it, you give financial help when you are able to do it.

REGISTRATION BONUS

When registering in the system, you get from #5,000.00 to #50,000.00 as a present.

But not everyone, only those who have contributed their own money as well. (Otherwise the System will be pulled apart. For bonuses. They will keep registering endlessly. :-))

1) #5,000.00 — if you have contributed from #25,000.00 to #199,999.99. Frozen for two weeks. If you take it out earlier — you will lose five thousand.
2) #25,000.00 — if you have contributed from #200,000.00 to #999,999.99. Frozen for a month.
3) #50,000.00 — #1,000,000.00 and above. Also frozen for a month.

Once again about “freezing”. Bear in mind that if you take your money out earlier, you’ll lose registration bonus. Only the bonus! But the contribution with all the accrued interest will be paid.

Each participant is allowed to have only one account..
Join us on facebook

https://mobile./142738609534602?view=group&refid=18

Man u need resetting
Re: deleted by ogoo4real: 11:14pm On Nov 11, 2016
MMM still pays despite the panic created few days ago. New members re still being welcomed to join. Whatsapp me on this no 08038771460 to register. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (53) (Reply)

MMM Nigeria End Of Year Party By Chuddy Ugorji, Moves With Bodyguards (Photos) / MMM Nigeria Is Back! / Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.