Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,847 members, 7,872,838 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:32 PM

deleted - Investment (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / deleted (105013 Views)

Deleted / deleted / My topic on MMM Deleted By Moderators: Yet to be Matched After Get Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (53) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: deleted by Nobody: 6:40am On Nov 11, 2016
Hope people are still getting help
Re: deleted by Nobody: 7:02am On Nov 11, 2016

1 Like

Re: deleted by mecussey(m): 8:14am On Nov 11, 2016
MMMHELPS:
AVOID PROVIDING HELP TO Adejumo Basiru Omidiran: HE IS A DEFINITE SCAMMER ON MMM

Fellow participants

I have enjoyed some profits from mmm since I joined. Last 3 weeks, I provided and after about 3 weeks I requested for help, every participants I was paired with provided the help except this guy: Adejumo Basiru Omidiran. He was given 48 hours to provide the help, I called him several time even to the last hour. He went on to upload false proof of payment at the last hour, I called again and all he could tell me was he would do it again, his guider's phone contact has never gone through. (Attached is his fake uploaded POP and his order)

After his allowed time to provide payment elasped, I called my guider and he told me that a question mark would pop up on the order which actually did, then I was aksed to click on FUND NOT RECEIVED which I did and also uploaded my statement of account to show he did not actually pay me. I laid the complain to support with my bank statement but the CRO has not been positively supportive. Now the guy has stopped picking up my calls.

I went on to discuss the whole long days disturbing issues wth my guider, and told him I thought I would have to accept that I receive the unreceived fund since I did not get any support from anyone on the issue at hand and again since it is just about 5% of the total GH which I already got, and again because I needed to GH my other already grown mavros and capital (all). My guider replied that if I have the heart, I should go on and that he also has his 100k hanging in the system that he had to let go....chaiiii.

I moved on to accept the unreceived fund, and that is how I was able to GH my other already grown mavros hoping that I would do a video to recover the lost fund from the video bonus......Can you imagine, I still call this guy and he is tired of saying a word to me, he picks and leaves the phone line on but never say a word. This morning, while he kept the line on, I heard him receiving another person's call saying "YES, I HAVE RECEIVED IT, I WILL CONFIRM IT". This means: this fraudster still remains on mmm scamming my community members, I thought he was banned but I guess he has many mmm accounts.

Conclusion:
Actually, I have enjoyed some profits on mmm, the system is clean but our greedy and fraudulent Nigreians are the ones who are gonna crash it, not Mavrodi......My people, enjoy the mmm scheme but avoid this dubious and fraudulent guy:Adejumo Basiru Omidiran. When you see his name on those you are supposed to provide help to or get help from, PLEASE RUN.

Why were u in a hurry to call him to pay you. The system automatically cancels and blocks whoever didnt meet up with time and match u with another person immidiately.
Re: deleted by mrmaze(m): 8:18am On Nov 11, 2016
Landmark225:
Please advise, I just GH 150k.
All the 150k are my referral bonus.

Now the system is asking me to write a letter of happiness and maybe a testimonial video.

How do I go about writing letter of happiness for referral bonus, because I am suppose to state in the
letter of happiness, my PH date, my GH date etc.

Just write something good about mmm and the amount you received

1 Like

Re: deleted by Nobody: 8:27am On Nov 11, 2016
Not in a hurry at all, he uploaded fake teller after 24 hours that he was asked to pay me, this got me to call him.

mecussey:

Why were u in a hurry to call him to pay you. The system automatically cancels and blocks whoever didnt meet up with time and match u with another person immidiately.
Re: deleted by mecussey(m): 8:34am On Nov 11, 2016
MMMHELPS:
Not in a hurry at all, he uploaded fake teller after 24 hours that he was asked to pay me, this got me to call him.

Do not confirm the payment...and report to support.
Re: deleted by Nobody: 8:39am On Nov 11, 2016
I did already after I got no reasonable support from the so called support, if not I would not have been able to get my other helps....Now everything returns to normal. I had to let go the 15k
mecussey:

Do not confirm the payment...and report to support.
Re: deleted by kazyman11: 8:40am On Nov 11, 2016
Please my account was blocked since on Monday because I refuse to make payment 2ice, the Participant account number was invalid n Phone was OFF..I have wriiten to support and they said it will be unlock soon..
Its 5days now its still blocked..How long this it take them to rectify dis as I have alot of Available Marvos there.....Please kindly assist and advise.... I need to be Unblock
Re: deleted by Nobody: 8:42am On Nov 11, 2016
PH the money you have, people like you are those I refer to.......You want to destroy the system.

If you actually had the money you pledged, you would not have refused to provide the help.........

kazyman11:
Please my account was blocked since on Monday because I refuse to make payment 2ice, the Participant account number was invalid n Phone was OFF..I have wriiten to support and they said it will be unlock soon..
Its 5days now its still blocked..How long this it take them to rectify dis as I have alot of Available Marvos there.....Please kindly assist and advise.... I need to be Unblock

1 Like

Re: deleted by mecussey(m): 8:48am On Nov 11, 2016
MMMHELPS:
I did already after I got no reasonable support from the so called support, if not I would not have been able to get my other helps....Now everything returns to normal. I had to let go the 15k

I dont believe you wont get other help if u didnt confirm one however, still report to support stating exactly why you had to confirm.
Re: deleted by Nobody: 8:51am On Nov 11, 2016
Landmark225:
Please advise, I just GH 150k.
All the 150k are my referral bonus.

Now the system is asking me to write a letter of happiness and maybe a testimonial video.

How do I go about writing letter of happiness for referral bonus, because I am suppose to state in the
letter of happiness, my PH date, my GH date etc.

yes state the pH date nd GH date,nd write appreciation letter
Re: deleted by Nobody: 8:51am On Nov 11, 2016
Do not believe bro, thanks for your concern.......

As for the report, I did already and my case is still active while my GH and PH gets active as usual now
mecussey:

I dont believe you wont get other help if u didnt confirm one however, still report to support stating exactly why you had to confirm.
Re: deleted by kazyman11: 9:07am On Nov 11, 2016
[quote author=MMMHELPS post=50943792]PH the money you have, people like you are those I refer to.......You want to destroy the system.

If you actually had the money you pledged, you would not have refused to provide the help.........

I have the Money please read carefully I said the Participant account number was wrong wen I confirm from d Teller @d Bank...d was y I refuse the payment...
Re: deleted by favex: 9:11am On Nov 11, 2016
Some participants on this MMM platform are just crazy. You will ask them if they receive the payment you made, they will say yes but you will wait endlessly for them to confirm from their PO. Others will just put some rubbish numbers that cannot be found in any of the planets in this world, so, there is no way they can be reached. I have made my resolve not to be calling anyone but I'm still worry for just one thing and that is, if I make a payment and the participant refuse to confirm, Will the system automatically confirm me? Or I still need to report to CS to help me with the confirmation. This is the situation my sister is facing currently. A transfer was made to the recipient since yesterday morning and he has refused to confirm. His number does not exist in this world and his guider kept posting that he would confirm and my sister intends to GH but that can't be possible because of the present situation of things. A friend of mine once faced a problem of upload of fake POP but it was rectified anyway after a long battle.

All I see is just wickedness and nothing more. We are just being wicked to ourselves because why wait till the situation deteriorates to contacting CS for confirmation of payment that you got or uploading of fake POP . I didn't even contact some persons that I have made payment to but they just confirm on their own. Another twist to this could be that they just use their details to collect money and they know nothing about the operations of MMM, so, how do you expect such persons to confirm you?

MMM is the best thing that has happened in Nigeria especially in this hard time, so let's try our best to keep the system running smoothly.

Long live MMM!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: deleted by Nobody: 9:22am On Nov 11, 2016
Oh, that is fine, I see you are a good member of the community..........cheers
[quote author=kazyman11 post=50944484][/quote]
Re: deleted by kazyman11: 9:28am On Nov 11, 2016
MMMHELPS:
Oh, that is fine, I see you are a good member of the community..........cheers

Yea You havnt answer my question how long does it take in my case and advise to unlock my account my Money is stock der...and hope available marvos are safe...please advice n assist
Re: deleted by bharkarh(m): 9:28am On Nov 11, 2016
favex:
Some participants on this MMM platform are just crazy. You will ask them if they receive the payment you made, they will say yes but you will wait endlessly for them to confirm from their PO. Others will just put some rubbish numbers that cannot be found in any of the planets in this world, so, there is no way they can be reached. I have made my resolve not to be calling anyone but I'm still worry for just one thing and that is, if I make a payment and the participant refuse to confirm, Will the system automatically confirm me? Or I still need to report to CS to help me with the confirmation. This is the situation my sister is facing currently. A transfer was made to the recipient since yesterday morning and he has refused to confirm. His number does not exist in this world and his guider kept posting that he would confirm and my sister intends to GH but that can't be possible because of the present situation of things. A friend of mine once faced a problem of upload of fake POP but it was rectified anyway after a long battle.

All I see is just wickedness and nothing more. We are just being wicked to ourselves because why wait till the situation deteriorates to contacting CS for confirmation of payment that you got or uploading of fake POP . I didn't even contact some persons that I have made payment to but they just confirm on their own. Another twist to this could be that they just use their details to collect money and they know nothing about the operations of MMM, so, how do you expect such persons to confirm you?

MMM is the best thing that has happened in Nigeria especially in this hard time, so let's try our best to keep the system running smoothly.

Long live MMM!!
1000likes for you. I spent more than #200 naira credit calling the guy I provided help to to confirm my payment. He said he did not see my money after 48hrs I presented my statement of account to support to prove that I made the payment.

If MMM dies, it will definitely be the participants fault.
Re: deleted by Nobody: 9:41am On Nov 11, 2016
contact your guider or sponser to help you contact them
kazyman11:
Re: deleted by kazyman11: 9:50am On Nov 11, 2016
MMMHELPS:

Guider is a foreigner(Maxim) jare..
Re: deleted by kazyman11: 9:53am On Nov 11, 2016
MMMHELPS:

Has anyone bin in dis situation and wat d duration it got solved...I hope my Marvos are Safe
Re: deleted by favex: 9:54am On Nov 11, 2016
bharkarh:
1000likes for you. I spent more than #200 naira credit calling the guy I provided help to to confirm my payment. He said he did not see my money after 48hrs I presented my statement of account to support to prove that I made the payment.

If MMM dies, it will definitely be the participants fault.

Spending more than N200 calling someone to confirm you? Just imagine! It's painful and frustrating at the same time because your bank will charge you for your statement of account as well and not to talk of the stress of collecting your stamped statement in some banks. What about a situation where someone made the transfer from another person's account? Are you gonna provide the bank statement of the person that made the transfer? You see, it doesn't really need to get to this level if we are sincere with ourselves. My first payment I received was transferred by someone else on behalf of the person that I was matched with and he explained that he wants to transfer the money to me from his account even though he was not the one that was matched with me. I confirmed immediately I got the alert and funny enough confirmation of payment takes less than a minute.

Honestly, I just pray that I don't get matched with people that will take forever to confirm after receiving payment and the situation gets to CS before I am confirmed or the stupid and wicked people who can't call you to beg for extension of payment instead would prefer uploading a fake POP.

Long live MMM!!
Re: deleted by kazyman11: 9:54am On Nov 11, 2016
kazyman11:
Has anyone bin in dis situation and wat d duration it got
solved...I hope my Marvos are Safe
Re: deleted by mecussey(m): 9:56am On Nov 11, 2016
MMMHELPS:
Do not believe bro, thanks for your concern.......

As for the report, I did already and my case is still active while my GH and PH gets active as usual now

This is serious, many fraudsters will buy his idea...make sure the case is treated accordingly. His mavro is now growing at the expence of your 15k, thats not acceptible.
Re: deleted by Nobody: 10:14am On Nov 11, 2016
You are right bro,

He did not do the upload from my recent conversation with him, his upline did while he was busy at work. This is his first engagement in mmm and actually, his account was blocked just immediately I clicked fund not received on the question mark that came up
mecussey:

This is serious, many fraudsters will buy his idea...make sure the case is treated accordingly. His mavro is now growing at the expence of your 15k, thats not acceptible.
Re: deleted by Nobody: 10:16am On Nov 11, 2016
Your mavros are safe as long as mmm lives forever, this got me accept the unreceived fund doing my case so I could GH my money, now I am able to continue my GH and PH.........
kazyman11:

Has anyone bin in dis situation and wat d duration it got solved...I hope my Marvos are Safe
Re: deleted by Nobody: 10:19am On Nov 11, 2016
grin grin grin

I hate most of the guiders, there numbers do not go through except you are lucky......why the bonuses they get then....I think they yav beleful that is why dey misbehave and want to crash the scheme with their i don care attitude
kazyman11:

Guider is a foreigner(Maxim) jare..
Re: deleted by Zico5(m): 11:05am On Nov 11, 2016
If u know that ur guider is not doing his work, write support to change the person for u. Some of these guiders are just there for nothing. They are not committed at all. We Nigerians are the one to crash the system by ourselves.
Re: deleted by favex: 11:16am On Nov 11, 2016
MMMHELPS:
grin grin grin

I hate most of the guiders, there numbers do not go through except you are lucky......why the bonuses they get then....I think they yav beleful that is why dey misbehave and want to crash the scheme with their i don care attitude

On point. Some of them are not helping matters at all. Sometimes if some of them eventually picks, they just make you feel like you are communicating with Donald Trump. This is even better than the ones with fake numbers not to even talk about those that don't pick calls at all or whose numbers are always switched off. I think an opinion space should be created for each guider so that they can be rated by ordinary participants and the system deletes whoever is unable to reach a certain percentage during the period of one month cos they benefit more without discharging their duties adequately as guiders. Just my thought anyway..

Long live MMM!!
Re: deleted by Elegantdiva: 11:16am On Nov 11, 2016
pls help out...I was suppose to pay smone but his account detail is wrong and his number is not going there even his guider. What shld I do to avoid been blocked?
Re: deleted by Mmadu111: 11:23am On Nov 11, 2016
Elegantdiva:
pls help out...I was suppose to pay smone but his account detail is wrong and his number is not going there even his guider. What shld I do to avoid been blocked?
send the person a message through the dialogue message box there....
Re: deleted by nellyquash(f): 11:44am On Nov 11, 2016
Please how long does it takes someone that provided help to be paired?

Thanks.
Re: deleted by Nobody: 11:54am On Nov 11, 2016
about 12-14 days, can be earlier or later
nellyquash:

Please how long does it takes someone that provided help to be paired?

Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (53) (Reply)

MMM Nigeria End Of Year Party By Chuddy Ugorji, Moves With Bodyguards (Photos) / MMM Nigeria Is Back! / Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.