Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,850 members, 7,872,842 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:41 PM

deleted - Investment (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / deleted (105015 Views)

Deleted / deleted / My topic on MMM Deleted By Moderators: Yet to be Matched After Get Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (53) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: deleted by Nobody: 10:51am On Nov 03, 2016
Pls can someone enlighten me on using bitcoin in mmm instead of other bank.

1 Like

Re: deleted by monsolo08(m): 11:02am On Nov 03, 2016
Is MMM not better than being jobless??

if u invest 200k u are sure of 60k profit or interest every 30 days apart from ur referal bonus...

U want start try it pls contact on monsolo08@gmail.com

whether scam or not...ur 30% is sure.
Re: deleted by IamDavidJames(m): 11:14am On Nov 03, 2016
Be a Winner today! free games posted! www.facebook.com/realdailybet
Paid Games drop 12pm daily... 100% guaranteed. Call: 09054875378

Re: deleted by Macaulay10(m): 3:07pm On Nov 03, 2016
Pls am a new participant........ I used my cousin bank account details to register for MMM which is funded by me and am in possession of the ATM......so the problem is i used my name and my email to register.....so i don't know if there will be any problem if want to GH or any problem at all
Re: deleted by chukwuwike2ny(m): 3:37pm On Nov 03, 2016
Hello,

Do you have a Volkwagen Vanagon bus? Are you looking for an Honest person to manage your bus? Or are you intrested in getting into passsenger Transport Business?

Owning a 14 sitter Volkwagen Vanagon can be a money spinner if managed by Experienced. And Honest Person.

I have 1 that is mine and 2 others that I manage for people, and business is doing very good.

I thought I can earn more if I increase the number of buses I'm managing. So this is an opportunity for anyone who own or want to own a 14 sitter Volkwagen Vanagon.

Ajah-lekki is where my buses are plying and that's where all others will be plying too.

And like already stated, maintenance is on us and we pay N100K per Month

Or make guaranteed 5% ROI every month + 10% Principal/Capital Amortization/Repayment
Per month when you Part-finance the purchase of a bus.

This is the best offer you can get anywhere!!!

My contacts:
Click2ny@gmail.com
BBPin:2895029

Re: deleted by Donbigi2(m): 8:51pm On Nov 03, 2016
Please who has helped via bitcoin, will. Mmm calculate the value based on black market or office exchange rate?
Re: deleted by comrrex(m): 5:46am On Nov 04, 2016
Donbigi2:
Please who has helped via bitcoin, will. Mmm calculate the value based on black market or office exchange rate?

Their official rate, though this rate vary sometimes. 395-396
Re: deleted by Netcontactsng1(m): 8:15am On Nov 04, 2016
Davik01:
Pls can someone enlighten me on using bitcoin in mmm instead of other bank.

Chat me up. 081.322.053:04
Re: deleted by Netcontactsng1(m): 8:17am On Nov 04, 2016
Macaulay10:
Pls am a new participant........ I used my cousin bank account details to register for MMM which is funded by me and am in possession of the ATM......so the problem is i used my name and my email to register.....so i don't know if there will be any problem if want to GH or any problem at all

Most likely, No
Re: deleted by Random75: 4:06pm On Nov 04, 2016
emmydykes:
Sincerely speaking, MMM is the best thing that has happened for Nigerians to smile ever since APC wahala came. grin grin grin
Yes Ooo grin grin grin
Re: deleted by Nairastake: 8:24pm On Nov 04, 2016
Visit my blog on my signature and make 100% instead.
Re: deleted by Donbigi2(m): 4:06am On Nov 05, 2016
My bonus isn't 10% any more, my referrer ph with 135k I got bonus of 8900
Re: deleted by Generalmac(m): 5:40am On Nov 05, 2016
Hello..
Please don't waste your time investing bitcoin in MMM Nigeria which offers only 50% while you can invest it in MMM United and get 100%.
Whatsapp 080×××××××× for more details..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: deleted by loosecanon50(m): 10:29am On Nov 05, 2016
Donbigi2:
My bonus isn't 10% any more, my referrer ph with 135k I got bonus of 8900

Subsequent bonuses after your first referal bonus from a participant, depends on the difference between what your referral took out and re-invested.

For example:

If he provides help of $1000, you will get a $100 bonus. If after that he takes out $1500, and then provides help of $2000, then the bonus will be credited only for the difference between input and output, i.e. $1500 (1000-1500+2000=1500). In total the bonus will be only $150, but not $200.
Re: deleted by Nobody: 2:28pm On Nov 05, 2016
I have never used any abusive term ever on nairaland and if have to break that rule today, the op is a fool and I'd state why with this true life story .

Had a friend stone broke ..we had worked on a lot of deals that never went well and he was indebted to me even ..the guy was simply in his own recession .

I told him about MMM and he said he'd wait till I got paid ..I sure did get paid and showed him proof .He borrowed 30k from his pastor and participated ..and got paid of course .

He is an excellent marketer so he went to town with the opportunity and somehow managed to garner 60 registrations in a week . Dude raked In 700k in referral bonuses. Next month I was even envious of him .

This is someone who hadn't a dime ..suddenly raking in that much money in bonuses .

And this hediot comes on here to tell me MMM is a scam ..honestly some people are only fit to be used as fire wood .

2 Likes

Re: deleted by Nobody: 9:27pm On Nov 05, 2016
Get help Worldwide find here⬇
https://citepblog./get-help-worldwide/

081 7852 9305
Re: deleted by cloaked(m): 9:04am On Nov 06, 2016
...Sell your ITunes gift card at its Naira equivalent and get your money transfered to you ASAP...For more Info, contact Us at BBM: 5BFE0235, Whatsapp: 08093734829 or Call :08168323481

please Check: itunes_giftcards_instant for testimonies
Re: deleted by clems88(m): 4:18pm On Nov 06, 2016
Pls what dollar rate does mmm use
Re: deleted by casby: 6:21pm On Nov 06, 2016
AnalyticEngine:

You are wasting your sweat on these gullible Nigerians. They will never hear. I don talk tire. I never knew 95% of my facebook friends were irrational and gullible until I posted my opinion on MMM. They will continue to donate and donate until they get scammed.
is it ur money? Wetin be una own headache naa. Buhari is the real scam

1 Like

Re: deleted by Frankraj: 7:22pm On Nov 06, 2016
nafresh:
We are all aware that Ponzi schemes and illegal money paramids are banned in Nairaland

[Don't promote shady investments like betting, HYIP, MLM, FOREX, binary options, and cryptocurrencies on Nairaland.

Yet they find various ways to keep coming back to publisize their nefarious activities

CBN has said it is illegal

SEC has said it is illegal.

EFCC has said it is illegal.

If they are not illegal, let them publish their address and see if they will not be raided within one week.

If your miracle money multiplier is legit, go and get license from CBN.

It is not enough to say there is "no guarantee" or " let the buyer beware".

If they are allowed here, it is like 419 scam mails, some ignorant mugu will still fall for their scam and lose his or her life savings ..

Let the moderators help to keep this forum clean and eliminate MMM

They must be banned.

*BANK DETAILS' MADNESS.*
(always go to your bank personally).

NEW SCAM ALERT.
PLS HELP US SPREAD THIS FAST.
IT MAY SAVE OUR FRIENDS AND FAMILIES, SO RE-BROADCAST.

Please be aware that fraudsters have developed new software & devised a new means of defrauding people, as the former trick of sending an SMS telling you that your ATM has been deactivated due to system upgrade or BVN issues, is no longer working well for them because people are very aware of that trick now.

Their new trick now is to send you an email supposedly, to have been sent by your bank e-mail service informing you that you have been debited #2,000 as *subscription fee* for the bank's monthly digest magazine and the charge will continue every month *(and indeed, any info that you did not request or even requested).*
To unsubscribe and cancel that deduction monthly from your account, you should click here (a link is given there).

Once you click the link, it will open up a page where you will be asked to supply your bank details including ATM information.
That is now the info they need to enable them access and clear your account.

Please remember:
DO NOT REPLY SUCH E-MAIL.
DO NOT CLICK THE LINK TO CANCEL THE MAGAZINE SUBSCRIPTION.
JUST IGNORE OR DELETE THE MAIL.
YOUR ACCOUNT IS SAFE AND NOTHING WAS DEDUCTED FOR ANY MAGAZINE.

I've done well to alert you.
Do well to alert more people.
Above all, don't fall a victim.
It is a fresh and latest information from the security Agencies.

*Circulate please.*

1 Like

Re: deleted by bharkarh(m): 11:01am On Nov 07, 2016
Hello Mavrodians, I provided help to a guy last night and ever since the help was provuded, he has refused/yet to confirm the payment. He keeps saying he will and I have about 10hrs left. If he does not conform the payment, what should be my next line of action? Thanks house.
Re: deleted by eric4real(m): 11:06am On Nov 07, 2016
like the other person try not to have BP because of MMM that you label as ponzi scheme.Since you are not interested in participating then relax and let those we have chosen to take their financial destiny in their hands.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (53) (Reply)

MMM Nigeria End Of Year Party By Chuddy Ugorji, Moves With Bodyguards (Photos) / MMM Nigeria Is Back! / Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.