Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,853 members, 7,872,845 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:51 PM

deleted - Investment (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / deleted (105019 Views)

Deleted / deleted / My topic on MMM Deleted By Moderators: Yet to be Matched After Get Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (53) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: deleted by DuchessR(f): 3:40pm On Oct 31, 2016
mrmaze:
cancel the order and write funds won't be available
thanks a lot mrmaze
Re: deleted by paxonel(m): 5:37pm On Oct 31, 2016
Boo3nity:
Does MMM pay tax?
How dare you say an organisation that evades tax in its host country is trustworthy?
How do you seek redress on issues bothering on MMM activities as its stakeholder?
And you have the guts to say say MMM is not scam?
#bloodfire
You know,nigerians na big mumu o.
So, because you dey collect one small peanut as help u won invest ur life?
U don die!!!
Nor get sense run first.
For me,i don collect mmm money enough
I don run.
I nor put 10 kobo again
Re: deleted by Netcontactsng1(m): 5:56pm On Oct 31, 2016
Mumben:
--thanks,-actually-i'v-bn-writing-letter-of-happiness-using-d-above-guide-but-ds-time,-box-won't-respond. My-guider-said-its-a-general-problem-dt-i-shud-write-Support.just-hope-i-wont-b-blocked

Use a PC

1 Like

Re: deleted by Netcontactsng1(m): 6:00pm On Oct 31, 2016
DuchessR:
Hello house, I joined newly on MMM, I provided help on the 27th of October and my release date is on the 10th of November which is a Thursday. The problem is the money I'm expecting to provide the help won't be available till 15th of November. If I cancel the provide help now, hope I won't be blocked?
Thanks!
You won't be blocked.
Re: deleted by Netcontactsng1(m): 6:02pm On Oct 31, 2016
Izachk:
pls what does it mean when you have your order in question mark

Your order will turn to question mark if the person at the receiving end fails to confirm receipt of payment you made.
Re: deleted by Netcontactsng1(m): 6:03pm On Oct 31, 2016
XVIER:
Hello guys pls help I was requested I write a letter of happiness but after clicking it I didn't see the page to write it, I only saw the details of the last transaction. Pls help thanks.
Try using a PC
Re: deleted by Bamisa: 6:03pm On Oct 31, 2016
Netcontactsng1:

This is so because you chooses Bitcoin instead of[i] other bank[/i] when providing help, but don't worry, you'll be able to GH to your bank account.

Thanks
Re: deleted by XVIER(m): 6:41pm On Oct 31, 2016
Netcontactsng1:

Try using a PC
bro thanks for replying I tried it it's still same thing.
Re: deleted by XVIER(m): 6:56pm On Oct 31, 2016
Hello pls I made a mistake in my account, my account number was supposed to be 10 digits but mistakenly gave 9 digits though have edited it but hope I won't be affected? Pls answer.
Re: deleted by Nobody: 7:08pm On Oct 31, 2016
Netcontactsng1:

Your order will turn to question mark if the person at the receiving end fails to confirm receipt of payment you made.
how do I get through this pls
Re: deleted by jeezzy(m): 7:24pm On Oct 31, 2016
Izachk:
how do I get through this pls
Yh let's say the receiving end fails to confirm the order and I've paid the requested amount to the recipient, but he/she purposely fail to confirm, what happens?
Re: deleted by Weezybaby: 11:01pm On Oct 31, 2016
Bamisa:

Thanks

Has anyone PH in bitcoin B4, flirting with the tot.. enlighten us pls
Re: deleted by chuksmad(m): 8:41am On Nov 01, 2016
jeezzy:
Yh let's say the receiving end fails to confirm the order and I've paid the requested amount to the recipient, but he/she purposely fail to confirm, what happens?
It is rare to see such scenario, because the receiver needs to confirm you for him to write the letter of happiness. Because failure to write the letter of happiness will cause your account to be blocked.
Re: deleted by omrex: 1:30pm On Nov 01, 2016
Earn Over $50,000 Worth of BITCOIN Before December! Attend our free training. (link: https:///JGcl3C7vhlN3QekX2OdHvE). 1BITCOIN is worth $700.
Re: deleted by OlamusConsult(m): 8:01pm On Nov 01, 2016
chuksmad:

It is rare to see such scenario, because the receiver needs to confirm you for him to write the letter of happiness. Because failure to write the letter of happiness will cause your account to be blocked.
it does happen my guy....some pple normally log in everyday to check weda there order is out/to check there mavro ...BH once they see d alert dey wnt even care abt confirming again..
BH my bro if dat happen quickly hit support, upload ur pop....CRO will confirm you and d receivers will be block
Re: deleted by Nobody: 10:45am On Nov 02, 2016
To register for mmm and 24/7 monitoring, call or whatsapp 0.7.0.3.1.0.1.6.7.5.9
Re: deleted by buksol: 10:52am On Nov 02, 2016
MMM OYO STATE!MMM STATE........MAVRO!MAVRO!!MAVRO!!!
Attention! Attention!!! Attention!!!

In Such a Time that all hopes seem to be lost,
In such a Time that it all seem to be over.
In such a Time that nothing seem to make sense anymore....

I have a good news for You..

The Light at the end of you Tunnel is unveiling already, it is just left for you to see it..

Join Me : Call 08038689804

On the
Sat the
5thth November, 2016

@ 12:00PM(No African Time Pls)

Venue:- shop T 24 post housing shopping complex phase 2 mobile gate / sokoto b/ stop .behind ibtc bank eleyele- dugbe road Ibadan Oyo State . pls come around with new and intending

As I put it straight to you..
As I call your attention to that light shining at the end of your tunnel to You..
As I unveil mysteries, about succeeding to you in A Grand style. With the Ideology Of the Wonderful and Life transforming community (((( MMM))))

Call 08038689804
Re: deleted by Nobody: 5:42pm On Nov 02, 2016
Re: deleted by Shigoboy(m): 8:21pm On Nov 02, 2016
nafresh:
We are all aware that Ponzi schemes and illegal money paramids are banned in Nairaland

[Don't promote shady investments like betting, HYIP, MLM, FOREX, binary options, and cryptocurrencies on Nairaland.

Yet they find various ways to keep coming back to publisize their nefarious activities

CBN has said it is illegal

SEC has said it is illegal.

EFCC has said it is illegal.

If they are not illegal, let them publish their address and see if they will not be raided within one week.

If your miracle money multiplier is legit, go and get license from CBN.

It is not enough to say there is "no guarantee" or " let the buyer beware".

If they are allowed here, it is like 419 scam mails, some ignorant mugu will still fall for their scam and lose his or her life savings ..

Let the moderators help to keep this forum clean and eliminate MMM

They must be banned.
Op, you're nothing but a f**l, can you tell me how much you've been paid for this or its just voluntarily? Keep saying rubbish while my mavron keeps piling up.... Na poverty go kill you
Re: deleted by Netcontactsng1(m): 11:47pm On Nov 02, 2016
jeezzy:

Call his guider directly or through your guider to confirm the payment, if truly you made the payment.
Re: deleted by toask111: 3:19am On Nov 03, 2016
Phew!!!!
Re: deleted by Nobody: 5:27am On Nov 03, 2016
I can help you make over 100% profit on M=M=M for real,
Condition: I will be ur referal, No fees. Send me mail and we discuss.
Re: deleted by chuksmad(m): 9:22am On Nov 03, 2016
Netcontactsng1:

Call his guider directly or through your guider to confirm the payment, if truly you made the payment.
I have seen a situation where the guider number is not going thru, what i did was to write a message to the receiver, fortunately, he got the message and we concluded the deal

1 Like

Re: deleted by emmydykes(m): 10:27am On Nov 03, 2016
Sincerely speaking, MMM is the best thing that has happened for Nigerians to smile ever since APC wahala came. grin grin grin

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (53) (Reply)

MMM Nigeria End Of Year Party By Chuddy Ugorji, Moves With Bodyguards (Photos) / MMM Nigeria Is Back! / Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.