Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,414 members, 7,881,517 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:04 PM

deleted - Investment (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / deleted (105124 Views)

Deleted / deleted / My topic on MMM Deleted By Moderators: Yet to be Matched After Get Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (53) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: deleted by abusodiq(m): 3:38pm On Oct 26, 2016
BROTHER MMM IS REAL
Re: deleted by elite(m): 5:30pm On Oct 26, 2016
Hello, pls contact 08035002480 (whatsapp or call) for guidance and or registration on mmm. Thank you
Re: deleted by olamilekside2: 7:23pm On Oct 26, 2016
Say no to HYIP and Ponzi schmes

Join the best & risk free online Professional management opportunity Group.
Seminar coming up on Wednesday 26/10/2016 @ 9:00pm Nigeria time

For More Details Call
🍎 🍎 🍎 🍎 🍎 🍎 🍎 🍎Olami +2348067478662 (calls & whatsapp)
Join this amazing group

https:///4IjqMLYX9XUEOPYIxFvRRW

If your phone is not android or ios please ignore . U can only benefit this professional money oppurtunity on Android 4.4 upward and IOS phones

1 Like

Re: deleted by olamilekside2: 7:26pm On Oct 26, 2016
Say no to HYIP and Ponzi schmes

Join the best & risk free online Professional management opportunity Group.
Seminar coming up on Wednesday 26/10/2016 @ 9:00pm Nigeria time on whatsapp

For More Details Call

Olami +2348067478662 (calls & whatsapp)

If your phone is not android or ios please ignore . U can only benefit this professional money oppurtunity on Android 4.4 upward and IOS phones
Re: deleted by adicious(m): 3:56pm On Oct 27, 2016
Re: deleted by bush4ker(m): 8:05pm On Oct 27, 2016
MMM is already changing life,it is left for us to make d system last
Re: deleted by iclass1: 11:06pm On Oct 27, 2016
All dis changing dis changing dat ...I think to avoid problems one avoid all changing tins, afterall there is nothing to hide in MMM
Re: deleted by iclass1: 11:06pm On Oct 27, 2016
All dis changing dis changing dat ...I think to avoid problems one avoid all changing tins, afterall there is nothing to hide in MMM. Long live MMM
Re: deleted by Netcontactsng1(m): 8:08am On Oct 28, 2016
I added a bank account 2 weeks after I PH, that's on my release date, I haven't added any other bank account before. Am I a moratorium candidate?? MMM gurus.

Modified: Since I didn't add any other bank account prior to that date, I'll not be placed on moratorium. Moratorium occurs when you Edit your banking details and or password 15 days before getting help.
Re: deleted by osita456(m): 10:30am On Oct 28, 2016
nafresh:
Ponzi scheme does not have to have central account. It is any business whose payment is not based on any business but collecting money from one mugu to pay the last maga.

It is the height of moral corruption that people tell themselves lies and hope that that will find another idiot to carry the last lap and lose their money.

My challenge still stands. Give us the address of your MMM and see whether EFCC will not raid it within one week.

Copy and past e the account number and see whether it will not be closed for money laundering.

ok agreed, i am a mugu, i paid 30k to another mugu and recieved 45k the next week from another mugu. MMM is a platform where mugus pay each other so whats ur headache.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: deleted by Bamisa: 11:47am On Oct 28, 2016
Pls I provide me help, but my mavro is in USD not in naira, I mean my contribution. Is that normal

1 Like

Re: deleted by knostbrown01(m): 2:14pm On Oct 28, 2016
Netcontactsng1:
I added a bank account 2 weeks after I PH, that's on my release date, I haven't added any other bank account before. Am I a moratorium candidate?? MMM gurus.
you are not a candidate.... you are already a student

1 Like

Re: deleted by Tickles001(m): 3:52pm On Oct 28, 2016
MMM is so real.
I PH of 20k and after 22days I GH of 32k.
If you haven't joined yet, you're missing out.
Join with my ref link and I'll give you 10% of your PH amount, raising your gain to 40%.
Boldfront@gmail.com
Re: deleted by clems88(m): 7:07pm On Oct 28, 2016
Hi mmmite I provided help to someone today but after uploading my teller n confirmation made by d receiver, I noticed that my mavro shows blue ( frozen) Pls wat could be the cause n what can I do to rectify it. My 50k is at stake oooo cry
Re: deleted by phenomental40(m): 7:18pm On Oct 28, 2016
phenomental40:
Pls i would like to know how this mmm do operate, how they get extra income to pay their new customer or if it only through new customer paying old customer
hmm cant someone answer
Re: deleted by mrmaze(m): 7:46pm On Oct 28, 2016
clems88:
Hi mmmite I provided help to someone today but after uploading my teller n confirmation made by d receiver, I noticed that my mavro shows blue ( frozen) Pls wat could be the cause n what can I do to rectify it. My 50k is at stake oooo cry
it will turn green don't worry
Re: deleted by SammyJac(m): 12:36am On Oct 29, 2016
Pls how long does it take to get help after providing help?
Re: deleted by luvme0702: 6:32am On Oct 29, 2016
See bad belle
Re: deleted by Nobody: 8:18am On Oct 29, 2016
I just changed my A.C. compressor for my muscle Camry 50k and will flex plenty for my birthday this weekend without feeling it financially. Thanks Mavrodi!
Re: deleted by Nobody: 10:59am On Oct 29, 2016
mrmaze:

cool down,it will turn green
Re: deleted by Nobody: 11:23am On Oct 29, 2016
Just wait for your release date all is well,

WE NEED MORE MMM'S IN NIGERIA, I FOUND MORE:

https://citepblog./get-help-worldwide/

mrmaze:

Re: deleted by gafar: 5:31pm On Oct 29, 2016
Hello
Am here to give free whatsapp tutorial/ daily mentorship on how to participate on MMM safely.
I emphased on safely because I know sizeable number of people skeptical about the program are because of their fair. Yes, that is normal but I am assuring you that I will let you see that the fair is illusion. Afterall the risk is just for 1day to 3 week (depending on how lucky you are for the first match), if you keep with my rules and procedures. You can even test with any amount between #1000- 3.5milllion.
To me MMM risk is even lower than some business, so far you are not greedy. First time is sufficient to gain your ground and continue participating with your earning.
Earning after first PH is (1.30 X the amount) + $20 or $50
Benefit you will gain from the tutorial
1. Free guide on registration. I Can even register for you and you change password at your end (if wishes)
2. Guide on safe trading on it
3. Notification of your status (eg when your order is out), so far you are my downline
4. Guide on providing solution to issues (if any)
Question and Answer section
***Please only those that are yet to register and are ready to register are welcome
Just send me message with the statement “MMM + your name”
Whatsapp/Telegram: “Zero” 8 “Zero” 34556519

1 Like

Re: deleted by Gallantibaa: 10:52pm On Oct 29, 2016
As a latest Guider, I have some facts for you.

1. No penalty for using Opera, Firefox, Google Chrome or other browsers for opening several accounts on your Android phone.

2. The only phone forbidden to assess multiple accounts is iPhone because it doesn't change IP

3. Your 30% increment on your money is not an interest because we neither invest nor trade in MMM, it is just a reward for your boldness in risking to render help.

4. The participation of members is based on trust and fair play.

5. MMM Nigeria doesn't need your Money instead it will offer you free gifts.

6. MMM Nigeria will not crash in December because this is not the first Xmas MMM Nigeria will witness.

7. Only Panic can stop you from enjoying your constant rewards in MMM Nigeria.

On this note, I rest my case.
I remain Ayodeji IBILEYE (10+ Guider)

2 Likes

Re: deleted by YungMike(m): 2:29am On Oct 30, 2016
Hi Nairalanders, My name is Mike, am here to tell those still doubting MMM Nigeria that they're free to doubt and post conflicting stories as long as they've not tested it yet. I was once a doubting Thomas, i called MMM Nigeria a scam too not until the day i took courage and gave it a try.

Money+Risk= Investment

Money+Fear=Savings

Money+Greed= Consumption

As at today MMM Nigeria has over 1million+ registered participants.

I did a research on MMM Nigeria for three good months while my colleagues are busy making cool cash on it. They barely touch their salary. One of them just got a cool ride from his gains on MMM and another got a land (building commencing soon).

I regretted not starting MMM when my colleague brought it up to my face. Wasted three months researching and doubting MMM. This is my second month in MMM and have made over 70k, smiles expecting 100k+ soon.

Lol.. Will soon quit my stressful slavery job and focus more on MMM, coz it pays real good.

Need more info on how to join me in making 30% of your cash in 30days.. Check my signature for contact details.
God bless MMM.

Re: deleted by paulista(m): 3:46am On Oct 30, 2016
Gurus in d house, had already ph of 100k thou not matched yet, am thinking of ph of 500k,..wll it fly and i hope my account wont b blocked

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (53) (Reply)

MMM Nigeria End Of Year Party By Chuddy Ugorji, Moves With Bodyguards (Photos) / MMM Nigeria Is Back! / Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.