Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,749 members, 7,875,869 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:06 AM

deleted - Investment (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / deleted (105051 Views)

Deleted / deleted / My topic on MMM Deleted By Moderators: Yet to be Matched After Get Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (53) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: deleted by Netcontactsng1(m): 1:31pm On Oct 30, 2016
paulista:
Gurus in d house, had already ph of 100k thou not matched yet, am thinking of ph of 500k,..wll it fly and i hope my account wont b blocked

Wait, on your release date of the 100k, you PH 500k
Re: deleted by Netcontactsng1(m): 1:35pm On Oct 30, 2016
SammyJac:
Pls how long does it take to get help after providing help?

You can get help a day after providing help provided you've met these conditions:
1. Your PH request has been confirmed by the other party who received help from you.
2. Your PH request has passed its release date (14 day period)
Re: deleted by Netcontactsng1(m): 1:44pm On Oct 30, 2016
Bamisa:
Pls I provide me help, but my mavro is in USD not in naira, I mean my contribution. Is that normal

This is so because you chooses Bitcoin instead of[i] other bank[/i] when providing help, but don't worry, you'll be able to GH to your bank account.
Re: deleted by Netcontactsng1(m): 1:45pm On Oct 30, 2016
Bamisa:
Pls I provide me help, but my mavro is in USD not in naira, I mean my contribution. Is that normal

This is so because you chosed Bitcoin instead of other bank when providing help, but don't worry, you'll be able to GH to your bank account.
Re: deleted by Davindal(m): 2:09pm On Oct 30, 2016
MMM gurus! Must one wait for a whole 30days before providing help again?

Let's assume, I already offered to PH and after 2 weeks I got matched n subsequently pay money(PH) into the accounts of those I have been matched with, will I still wait for 30day before I PH again or can it be done before the 30 of the existing offer to PH?

Again, I keep hearing “release period”, what does that mean?

Thank you for your much anticipated prompt and apt responses.
Re: deleted by Tscholar(m): 2:54pm On Oct 30, 2016
paulista:
Gurus in d house, had already ph of 100k thou not matched yet, am thinking of ph of 500k,..wll it fly and i hope my account wont b blocked
Don't do it now because you would be matched for that of 500k and u risk being blocked if u are unable to meet up.That's what they do for me.They left my 100k ph and did that of #330k ph and it is now on blue because it is not yet release date yet.
Re: deleted by anthony533(m): 6:31pm On Oct 30, 2016
Pls can i add another account to my account details bcus i find out that the account number i use is dormant. Pls if i add another account to my account details will i not be placed on merotorium?
Re: deleted by ruffwise: 8:12pm On Oct 30, 2016
paulista:
it will fly just make sure you have both the 100k and 500k available because any of the PH can be matched anytime
Re: deleted by ruffwise: 8:19pm On Oct 30, 2016
Davindal:
MMM gurus! Must one wait for a whole 30days before providing help again?

Let's assume, I already offered to PH and after 2 weeks I got matched n subsequently pay money(PH) into the accounts of those I have been matched with, will I still wait for 30day before I PH again or can it be done before the 30 of the existing offer to PH?

Again, I keep hearing “release period”, what does that mean?

Thank you for your much anticipated prompt and apt responses.

You can be PH anytime as long as you have the money to service the PH. The only thing i will advice is don't PH twice hoping to use the money from the 1st PH to service the 2nd PH. The 2nd PH can be matched before GH on the 1st PH and if that happens, you'll be in a fix...you can PH as many times as you want as long as the cash to service each PH is readily available
Re: deleted by ruffwise: 8:24pm On Oct 30, 2016
anthony533:
Pls can i add another account to my account details bcus i find out that the account number i use is dormant. Pls if i add another account to my account details will i not be placed on merotorium?

Any form of editing on your account details will put you in moratorium and the worst part of it is that you won't know you are on moratorium till its time to Get Help plus there's no telling how long the moratorium will last, my own experience with moratorium took a month before the moratorium was removed so to avoid stories that touch, its best not to edit your account details and just go activate the dormant account, i don't think it takes that long to activate a dormant account OR you can write to support before making any edit on your account details
Re: deleted by Mumben(f): 9:24pm On Oct 30, 2016
i-gh-and-am-finding-it-difficult-to-write-letter-of-happiness.-i-need-help
Re: deleted by Netcontactsng1(m): 9:33pm On Oct 30, 2016
Re: deleted by Netcontactsng1(m): 9:35pm On Oct 30, 2016
Mumben:
i-gh-and-am-finding-it-difficult-to-write-letter-of-happiness.-i-need-help

There is a guideline for writing of letter of happiness.
1. Your name, nickname is allowed
2. Your level in MMM, participant, guider, moderator, consultant, etc
3. Place of residence
4. Date and amount of Provided Help
5. Date and amount of received help
6. Other remarks
Re: deleted by Nobody: 4:57am On Oct 31, 2016
bitcoin betting bot
https://satoshibox.com/dkms6g7ceortgo88ah7r2eqj
interested in proof email me....
snowj1917@gmail.com

Re: deleted by Mumben(f): 8:15am On Oct 31, 2016
Netcontactsng1:

There is a guideline for writing of letter of happiness.
1. Your name, nickname is allowed
2. Your level in MMM, participant, guider, moderator, consultant, etc
3. Place of residence
4. Date and amount of Provided Help
5. Date and amount of received help
6. Other remarks
--thanks,-actually-i'v-bn-writing-letter-of-happiness-using-d-above-guide-but-ds-time,-box-won't-respond. My-guider-said-its-a-general-problem-dt-i-shud-write-Support.just-hope-i-wont-b-blocked
Re: deleted by Oliveronline: 8:20am On Oct 31, 2016
Be financially independent today join MMM-NIGERIA... for further information join mmm whatsapp group by clicking on the link below

Follow this link to join my WhatsApp group: https:///5ZKn6lU7V4x5pv8Z9nmwha
Re: deleted by Oliveronline: 9:10am On Oct 31, 2016
Re: deleted by DuchessR(f): 11:08am On Oct 31, 2016
Hello house, I joined newly on MMM, I provided help on the 27th of October and my release date is on the 10th of November which is a Thursday. The problem is the money I'm expecting to provide the help won't be available till 15th of November. If I cancel the provide help now, hope I won't be blocked?
Thanks!
Re: deleted by mrmaze(m): 11:33am On Oct 31, 2016
Good decision. u won't be block
Re: deleted by mecussey(m): 11:33am On Oct 31, 2016
osita456:
ok agreed, i am a mugu, i paid 30k to another mugu and recieved 45k the next week from another mugu. MMM is a platform where mugus pay each other so whats ur headache.

Na u get it...if only the world was made of mugus...life could have been very sweet. But here...greedy bad and evil leaders, I dont even know where they come from. MMM will stay forever and my prayer is let not the bad leaders not contact U.S or Russia to kill that guys server. The only risk with MMM is the server, if U.S or Russia decides to kill it today its one touch and all database will be lost. Let us suggest to Mavrodi to get a back up in China or North Korea.

4 Likes

Re: deleted by Nobody: 1:29pm On Oct 31, 2016
Mumben:
--thanks,-actually-i'v-bn-writing-letter-of-happiness-using-d-above-guide-but-ds-time,-box-won't-respond. My-guider-said-its-a-general-problem-dt-i-shud-write-Support.just-hope-i-wont-b-blocked
pls what does it mean when you have your order in question mark
Re: deleted by XVIER(m): 1:42pm On Oct 31, 2016
Hello guys pls help I was requested I write a letter of happiness but after clicking it I didn't see the page to write it, I only saw the details of the last transaction. Pls help thanks.
Re: deleted by Mumben(f): 1:46pm On Oct 31, 2016
Izachk:
pls what does it mean when you have your order in question mark
i-honestly-dont-know-cos-i'm-still-a-learner-in-mmm.contact-ur-guider
Re: deleted by Nobody: 1:59pm On Oct 31, 2016
Mumben:
i-honestly-dont-know-cos-i'm-still-a-learner-in-mmm.contact-ur-guider
Lol.
My guiders number is never available so all I have to do is to write support which I'v done but no response and I don't want to lose money for this recession
Re: deleted by mrmaze(m): 2:19pm On Oct 31, 2016
Izachk:

Lol.
My guiders number is never available so all I have to do is to write support which I'v done but no response and I don't want to lose money for this recession
u have an unconfirmed order.
Re: deleted by DuchessR(f): 3:02pm On Oct 31, 2016
mrmaze:
Good decision. u won't be block
what should be my reason?
Re: deleted by mrmaze(m): 3:21pm On Oct 31, 2016
DuchessR:
what should be my reason?
cancel the order and write funds won't be available

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (53) (Reply)

MMM Nigeria End Of Year Party By Chuddy Ugorji, Moves With Bodyguards (Photos) / MMM Nigeria Is Back! / Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.