Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,121 members, 7,973,784 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 06:49 AM

‘why Yar’adua Shunned Un General Assembly’ - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘why Yar’adua Shunned Un General Assembly’ (5582 Views)

Buhari, Obama, Ban Ki-Moon At UN General Meeting (Photos) / Buhari And His Entourage After Addressing The UN General Assembly (Photos) / President Buhari Feeling Relaxed At UN General Meeting (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘why Yar’adua Shunned Un General Assembly’ by yomitesp(m): 6:10pm On Oct 12, 2009
I guess Yar´adua has been boozing with Venezuelan Hugo Chaves !!!
Re: ‘why Yar’adua Shunned Un General Assembly’ by Bensen: 6:17pm On Oct 12, 2009
oja oyingbo , ko mo pe enikan o wa. (oyingbo market no no say one person no come). good riddance to bad rubbish.
Re: ‘why Yar’adua Shunned Un General Assembly’ by ceej(m): 6:20pm On Oct 12, 2009
flimsy excuse1 they should tell us that yar' adua's critical health condition did not allow him.
Re: ‘why Yar’adua Shunned Un General Assembly’ by DeSplash: 6:27pm On Oct 12, 2009
Is United Nations now United States of America? I don't get it.
Re: ‘why Yar’adua Shunned Un General Assembly’ by CrudeOil2(m): 6:34pm On Oct 12, 2009
The cult of mental mediocrity and infertility in the house of rapes.
Re: ‘why Yar’adua Shunned Un General Assembly’ by Sandscape(m): 6:47pm On Oct 12, 2009
If President Yar'dua should harbor a thought like that, less talk about it in diplomatic settings, Then I fear for Nigeria. Must we glorify our corruption? We have institutionalized it within, but must we shout it from the rooftops? If he had should be angry with Obama for embarrassing 'Nigerians' by calling Nigeria corrupt, the sane thing should be to ask Obama to show the proof or Shut his trap.

What he has done demonstrate the truthfulness of the age-old Nigerian adage: "The truth is bitter."
Re: ‘why Yar’adua Shunned Un General Assembly’ by koolchicco: 6:52pm On Oct 12, 2009
*shooooo* lipsrsealed shocked shocked shocked
Re: ‘why Yar’adua Shunned Un General Assembly’ by yeswecan(m): 7:38pm On Oct 12, 2009
ha ha ha. Now i believe something is REALLY wrong with this man
Re: ‘why Yar’adua Shunned Un General Assembly’ by mahal(m): 7:45pm On Oct 12, 2009
This man just made a fool of himself and caused an embarrassment to the constituency which he represents.
Although I'm not surprised, A typical product of PDP.
Re: ‘why Yar’adua Shunned Un General Assembly’ by mamagee6(f): 8:07pm On Oct 12, 2009
It's because Yaradua is a sick man. lipsrsealed
Re: ‘why Yar’adua Shunned Un General Assembly’ by nex(m): 8:15pm On Oct 12, 2009
This is worse than I thought.
Re: ‘why Yar’adua Shunned Un General Assembly’ by chivo: 8:47pm On Oct 12, 2009
yar' dull would have exposed himself at the UN,he is not out spoken,always jittered and sickness prone,why he shunned UN general was that he went to Saudi Arabia for health check up.
Re: ‘why Yar’adua Shunned Un General Assembly’ by slimes(m): 9:03pm On Oct 12, 2009
The general assembly is not for people like Yaradua who is too dull to provide basic amenities for the common man. The millenium goals which the world gave us to work towards, how many have we accomplished?. Now its 20-20-20, another yet unrealistic idea.
Re: ‘why Yar’adua Shunned Un General Assembly’ by vicishow(m): 9:14pm On Oct 12, 2009
This is to tell all our leaders dat they have a lot of work 2 do. It is not all about embezlin!
Re: ‘why Yar’adua Shunned Un General Assembly’ by vicishow(m): 9:15pm On Oct 12, 2009
This is to tell all our leaders dat they have a lot of work 2 do. It is not all about embezlin!
Re: ‘why Yar’adua Shunned Un General Assembly’ by Oloks(m): 9:24pm On Oct 12, 2009
This ****hole get big time complex,
Re: ‘why Yar’adua Shunned Un General Assembly’ by kinre: 9:26pm On Oct 12, 2009
say this our yeye president dey ok ehen , instaed of exposing that yeye man way done steal moni for that oil reach state , him nd dat him padi padi dey cover corruption all in the name that it would give them the chance to try any nigerian citizens outside the country .i beg dat man needs 100 yrs fasting and prayer deliverance .him dey shunned un assembly , dem tell am say dey go miss am @ all .i beg make him give constant power supply for nigeria way go make all those industry way done jar commot  4 naija come back and he go c wetin go happen i bet u no him go dey beg obama make him come hear na the man go dey queue to collect visa to enter naija.make him just make light make he better and jail @ least 5 corrupt governors and c if obama no beg for visa to enter come congratulate am.rubbish .
come mr man go think of how u sign ASUU aggrement make student no naked swear for u if dey go back 2 strike after 2 weeks .rubbish
Re: ‘why Yar’adua Shunned Un General Assembly’ by toideve(m): 9:31pm On Oct 12, 2009
what is UN and what is USA? as far as i know UN is USA i mean de control in and out of UN

to hell with dem!
Re: ‘why Yar’adua Shunned Un General Assembly’ by stede(m): 9:48pm On Oct 12, 2009
may God heal Nigeria.
Re: ‘why Yar’adua Shunned Un General Assembly’ by canuck(m): 10:09pm On Oct 12, 2009
Is Honourable Wole Oke now the Thief Chief Press Secretary/Minister of DisInformation/Minister of Extermination External Affairs of FGN? Who send am message?

As far as Pres. Yar'Adua is concerned, Saudi Arabia trumps UN and US combined!
Re: ‘why Yar’adua Shunned Un General Assembly’ by Tafugo: 10:40pm On Oct 12, 2009
This guys are obviously morons.You see the type of people running this country. God help us.
Re: ‘why Yar’adua Shunned Un General Assembly’ by eldee(m): 10:45pm On Oct 12, 2009
uniknet:

Chairman, House of Representatives Committee on Defence, Honourable Wole Oke, yesterday said President Umaru Musa  Yar’Adua’s absence  at the  recent United Nations General Assembly meeting in New York,  was a deliberate diplomatic protest.
Oke said it was  "a deliberate  diplomatic   protest against the United States of America, whose  body language towards Nigeria in recent times  had been seen by   the Federal Government  as unfair."

Hmmn . . . this American body language must stop. cheesy grin
Re: ‘why Yar’adua Shunned Un General Assembly’ by debosky(m): 10:50pm On Oct 12, 2009
Wole Oke pardon my French, must be a buffoon if he thinks not attending the General Assembly is an affront to the US.

If Ahmadinejad who is a sworn enemy can attend, who the hell is Yar'adua?

If Mugabe in the heat of opposition to him attends, who is Yar'adua?

The UN meeting is held for the WORLD, not for the USA. If the US could stop it, I am sure they would prevent Ahmadinejad and Chavez from attending.

If you want to make a diplomatic protest to the US, expel their ambassador. That's how Chavez does it. Iran doesn't even have a US embassy and their president STILL went to New York.

But then again, what do you expect from a bunch of incompetents like the PDP? When they cannot get an ordinary nomination form submitted on time you would be crazy to expect them to begin to grasp the intricacies of international affairs.
Re: ‘why Yar’adua Shunned Un General Assembly’ by hbrednic: 12:07am On Oct 13, 2009
nigerians this is ur shit,country of the blind na one eyed man dey rule una grin
after yaradua na turai go takeover wether una like it or not lipsrsealed
Re: ‘why Yar’adua Shunned Un General Assembly’ by sley4life(m): 12:14am On Oct 13, 2009
this looks like another media prank. The guy that said such would come out 2mrw to deny such
Re: ‘why Yar’adua Shunned Un General Assembly’ by emiwanlee(m): 1:48am On Oct 13, 2009
Kai. These honorable retards are showing their talents.can somebody plz tell them that they are fooling themselves
Re: ‘why Yar’adua Shunned Un General Assembly’ by Rooneyboy(m): 3:18am On Oct 13, 2009
Our president is just a stupid man.
Re: ‘why Yar’adua Shunned Un General Assembly’ by SeXyBoNE: 4:02am On Oct 13, 2009
WE NEED REVOLUTION

We need to bomb National Assembly [with all the senators inside]
House of representative [with all the house members inside]

and finaly Ass Hole rock [with Yara fool n his carbinet]

thats the only way this rubbish will stop

this is the only way i mean the only way this rubbish rubbish is goina to stop

btw. MEND abeg make una go collect una arms back, na now war start
Re: ‘why Yar’adua Shunned Un General Assembly’ by OAM4J: 6:24am On Oct 13, 2009
No problem. Obama will soon come with a very powerful deligate from US to come and apologise to Yar'adua. grin grin Because America cannot do without Nigeria. grin I mean the whole UN meeting was so boring and nothing was achieved because Oga Yar'adua was absent grin grin grin. NONSENCE. embarassed
Re: ‘why Yar’adua Shunned Un General Assembly’ by theviper1: 7:33am On Oct 13, 2009
plz i want to ask a question. who are yardulls advisers, TOM & JERRY? I have to ask cos these our supposedly selected clowns are more comical than mickey mouse. assholes.
Re: ‘why Yar’adua Shunned Un General Assembly’ by stede(m): 7:44am On Oct 13, 2009
9ija ko gbadun rara. the way our leaders dey run things mi i no gbadun!!!
Re: ‘why Yar’adua Shunned Un General Assembly’ by badboy: 8:43am On Oct 13, 2009
Kai! This man keeps redefining the word mumu. Mumu redefined. In fact he is a Mumusticus Yaraducus. That Goodluck Jonathan sef,I dont know if he is a plus or minus. Every time I think we've gotten to the lowest and deepest we can get in the scheme of things, Mumuscus just points out a new hole. I keep pondering and wondering about what some leaders do and say,especially in Nigeria. Some of these people were once responsible people. Is it that when they get there, one spirit or something takes over them? The goofing rates are off the charts these days. God be with us.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Funny Strike Pictures / EXPOSED!!! The Many "Faces" Of Barcanista / Pictures & Updates On Gen Okechukwu Buhari's Visit To Imo State Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.