Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,207 members, 7,939,858 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 01:16 PM

4 Ritualists Arrested In Ijebu Igbo, Ogun With Human Heart (disturbing Pics - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 4 Ritualists Arrested In Ijebu Igbo, Ogun With Human Heart (disturbing Pics (67875 Views)

Ritualists Arrested By Osun Police & Charms Recovered (Pics) / Corper Accused Of Stealing Chicken Flogged With Rods & Cutlass (Disturbing Pics) / ‘I Bought Human Heart For N10,000 For Good Luck Charm’ (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Ritualists Arrested In Ijebu Igbo, Ogun With Human Heart (disturbing Pics by Youngzedd(m): 8:13pm On Sep 20, 2016
As I am reading the comments my teeth has been shining grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 4 Ritualists Arrested In Ijebu Igbo, Ogun With Human Heart (disturbing Pics by madapcmod: 8:13pm On Sep 20, 2016
seunH:
I'm an anatomist and I can confidently say that what we are seeing below is not a human heart AT ALL. Let's not allow sentiments cloud our judgement !!!!

See them afonja coming to d rescue, anatomist kor animalist ni

They confessed they killed the girl to use her heart for their yeye ritual and u are here on Face saving mission.

I spit on u people's hypocrisy and "sophistication "

10 Likes

Re: 4 Ritualists Arrested In Ijebu Igbo, Ogun With Human Heart (disturbing Pics by Nobody: 8:13pm On Sep 20, 2016
shellman:
The Judges can only do their jobs if they are free from the membership of certain confraternities which is a past time in OGUN STATE &That's why.Justice is not guaranteed in that state The case can be prolonged for 10years &people become weary of the issue again
Really? it that possible? if it is? what the hell! is the point of arresting them in the first place? they might aswell let them carry on with their so called Ritual murder.
if it was over here they will be looking at life imprisonment with no parole.
Re: 4 Ritualists Arrested In Ijebu Igbo, Ogun With Human Heart (disturbing Pics by Aroh48(m): 8:13pm On Sep 20, 2016
The wierd state in the South West region.Even the devil is afraid of ogun state.

3 Likes

Re: 4 Ritualists Arrested In Ijebu Igbo, Ogun With Human Heart (disturbing Pics by Fidelismaria: 8:15pm On Sep 20, 2016
muller101:
u love what ur brothers did I guess.

undecided
muller101:
u love what ur brothers did I guess.
Re: 4 Ritualists Arrested In Ijebu Igbo, Ogun With Human Heart (disturbing Pics by Nobody: 8:18pm On Sep 20, 2016
INTROVERT:
Just makes me cringe to see mans inhumanity to fellow man.

Hey spirit, its been a long time, hope u gud?
Re: 4 Ritualists Arrested In Ijebu Igbo, Ogun With Human Heart (disturbing Pics by Shym3xx: 8:18pm On Sep 20, 2016
Darn!

These people are savages. Folks like these monkeys need to be shot on sight and buried in a mass grave.

3 Likes

Re: 4 Ritualists Arrested In Ijebu Igbo, Ogun With Human Heart (disturbing Pics by jordinsparkles(f): 8:19pm On Sep 20, 2016
Ah!! This people are WICKED!!!

2 Likes

Re: 4 Ritualists Arrested In Ijebu Igbo, Ogun With Human Heart (disturbing Pics by Kowor(f): 8:19pm On Sep 20, 2016
God save ago students from these ijebusites.
Re: 4 Ritualists Arrested In Ijebu Igbo, Ogun With Human Heart (disturbing Pics by onatisi(m): 8:21pm On Sep 20, 2016
The only deterrent to this crime is instant execution by the firing squad within 72hrs of suspect arrest.
If Indonesia can be executing ppl for trafficking drugs and the new Philippines president can execute over 2000 ppl for drug related offences and trafficking without even taken them to court ,then these animals deserve worse. Immediately they are arrested and shown to the public ,they should be executed or have their eyes plucked out. This is the only way to reduce and stop this heinous crime

4 Likes

Re: 4 Ritualists Arrested In Ijebu Igbo, Ogun With Human Heart (disturbing Pics by Youngzedd(m): 8:21pm On Sep 20, 2016
Just imagine the way they are looking for it commonly as if it's Garri.

Chai! Guys got no chill.
Re: 4 Ritualists Arrested In Ijebu Igbo, Ogun With Human Heart (disturbing Pics by Nobody: 8:23pm On Sep 20, 2016
There are many of such heartless fellas dining with us.They paint the town red(blood money colour)with their exotic cars and harem of girls.Some even disguise as Yahoo Plus guys.
The high rate of materialism is alarming.Most Nigerian youths now value money more than hard work.
To even make the matter worse,we do read of stories in the newspaper of politicians been involved in ritual killings too.So How do we expect this ugly trend to stop?
Even some tribes' culture have history of headhunting.Some have abolished as claimed.
I pray the law take its course.These guys doesn't deserve to breathe again.But that is why God is God.Left for me,I would have stop their breath.

4 Likes

Re: 4 Ritualists Arrested In Ijebu Igbo, Ogun With Human Heart (disturbing Pics by mkoabiola: 8:24pm On Sep 20, 2016
For a token of 30k only
Nawa ooo
Things we read and hear ds days baffles me a lot
No fear of GOd Again
Re: 4 Ritualists Arrested In Ijebu Igbo, Ogun With Human Heart (disturbing Pics by hucienda: 8:24pm On Sep 20, 2016
Ogun state again??

This is beyond pathetic.

In other news, NCAN East coast are having a field day here whilst NCAN West coast are licking their wounds waiting for their time ...

The cat-and-mouse between the big two down south here is somewhat funny.
grin

7 Likes

Re: 4 Ritualists Arrested In Ijebu Igbo, Ogun With Human Heart (disturbing Pics by Decibel: 8:25pm On Sep 20, 2016
madapcmod:
The suspects Nurudeen Adeniyi, 34, Tunde Banjo, 29, Temitope Alaba 20, and Tobi Olukoya , 20,

Okokobioko! The usual and normal suspects whenever ritual is mentioned. I Mean oblong , chamfered and cone headed Afonjas and Afonjanatus

Did I read Ogun? OK the world capital of ritualism.

NCAN Aduwawa Benin city! Over! I repeat, suspects na d same fiful Over!

Bunch of retar.ded, zombie, ugly, lazy ass ritualists from salt waste! Animals in human skin. Thunder scatter una cone heads!

grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 Ritualists Arrested In Ijebu Igbo, Ogun With Human Heart (disturbing Pics by madapcmod: 8:26pm On Sep 20, 2016
This ppl will never change their evil ways and cannibalism lifestyle. Just last night a friend called me from surulere that he can't come out by 7 pm bc they are doing ORO for a dead king, asked him what that portends, he said they are looking for heads to bury d king.

Imagine this kind of barbaric culture still exist in Lagos, why won't Ogun a neighbouring state be fool of same evil ritualism. I spit

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 4 Ritualists Arrested In Ijebu Igbo, Ogun With Human Heart (disturbing Pics by nextprince: 8:28pm On Sep 20, 2016
I just tire for these people. Out of every identified case, there are more than 20 unidentified cases. And if u check their religion, it wouldn't be different from the usual. Ah no mention any religion oh, but some goats who know what their brethrens do for living will soon quote me and start bleating or report me for ban. grin
Re: 4 Ritualists Arrested In Ijebu Igbo, Ogun With Human Heart (disturbing Pics by Btruth: 8:29pm On Sep 20, 2016
Only God can forgive them. undecided

Nigerians cannot forgive them. Wonder what they have to say if this has to happen to their relatives or blood brothers/sisters.

They are all wicked.
Re: 4 Ritualists Arrested In Ijebu Igbo, Ogun With Human Heart (disturbing Pics by Nobody: 8:30pm On Sep 20, 2016
seunH:
I'm an anatomist and I can confidently say that what we are seeing below is not a human heart AT ALL. Let's not allow sentiments cloud our judgement !!!!
You're right bro, I've been checking the picture over and over again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 4 Ritualists Arrested In Ijebu Igbo, Ogun With Human Heart (disturbing Pics by Decryptor(m): 8:34pm On Sep 20, 2016
Ibikunle Amosun will release them!

Useless people!!

5 Likes

Re: 4 Ritualists Arrested In Ijebu Igbo, Ogun With Human Heart (disturbing Pics by Lilimax(f): 8:35pm On Sep 20, 2016
ignis:
The suspects are Nurudeen Adeniyi, 34, Tunde Banjo, 29, Temitope Alaba 20, and Tobi Olukoya, 20, all from Southwest Nigeria.

I repeat, The suspects include Nurudeen Adeniyi, 34, Tunde Banjo, 29, Temitope Alaba 20, and Tobi Olukoya, 20,

My name is Mazi Adannanyerugo from NCAN station, Ezinifite, Aguata LGA Anambra state.
I na -aza Mazi whereas you told us you're a female according to your Monicker undecided All these while echekwam na ibu nwanyi Ignis smiley
Re: 4 Ritualists Arrested In Ijebu Igbo, Ogun With Human Heart (disturbing Pics by Lightening: 8:40pm On Sep 20, 2016
marshborn:
What's it with Ogun state and ritualist? undecided

Is that what the Ogun state government uses to generate money to fund their deficit budget? That's the headquarter of all the mega churches in Nigeria, yet they can't do without ritual. Worshipping God on Sunday and Satan weekdays. Terrible!

7 Likes

Re: 4 Ritualists Arrested In Ijebu Igbo, Ogun With Human Heart (disturbing Pics by Lilimax(f): 8:40pm On Sep 20, 2016
seunH:
Stop! What are you trying to insinuate? A crime Nurudeen and co has confessed to have committed. Your anantomy is coming rather late embarassed

3 Likes

Re: 4 Ritualists Arrested In Ijebu Igbo, Ogun With Human Heart (disturbing Pics by holluphemydavid(m): 8:41pm On Sep 20, 2016
NCAN Abuja gwarinpa branch Chai, but seriously, dis people just dey tarnish d image of we d yorubas
Re: 4 Ritualists Arrested In Ijebu Igbo, Ogun With Human Heart (disturbing Pics by chubbygal(f): 8:41pm On Sep 20, 2016
Goose pimples. The thunder that will fire them is coming from the Redemption camp.

2 Likes

Re: 4 Ritualists Arrested In Ijebu Igbo, Ogun With Human Heart (disturbing Pics by emmydollars4life(m): 8:43pm On Sep 20, 2016
Cadamlk:
They kill ,yet they dont want to die. undecided
Sometimes jungle justice is the best way to seek redress. What does law has to do again ?
Re: 4 Ritualists Arrested In Ijebu Igbo, Ogun With Human Heart (disturbing Pics by Malayy(m): 8:43pm On Sep 20, 2016
oh. m our west coast brothers.. sophisticated people.. I am not surprised..

2 Likes

Re: 4 Ritualists Arrested In Ijebu Igbo, Ogun With Human Heart (disturbing Pics by Lilimax(f): 8:45pm On Sep 20, 2016
madapcmod:
The suspects Nurudeen Adeniyi, 34, Tunde Banjo, 29, Temitope Alaba 20, and Tobi Olukoya , 20,

Okokobioko! The usual and normal suspects whenever ritual is mentioned. I Mean oblong , chamfered and cone headed Afonjas and Afonjanatus

Bros, onu gi bu razor blade smiley Which one bukwa isi chamfer again undecided

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 4 Ritualists Arrested In Ijebu Igbo, Ogun With Human Heart (disturbing Pics by Rozaystunna(m): 8:45pm On Sep 20, 2016
JUST CHECKED THEIR NAMES
AFONJAS WHYWHY angry angry angry sad

2 Likes

Re: 4 Ritualists Arrested In Ijebu Igbo, Ogun With Human Heart (disturbing Pics by mKc9ET(m): 8:48pm On Sep 20, 2016
Ogun state and rituals , that [font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]place is a strong hold of ritualist. Imagine someone being an aplentist to a ritualist who kills to do juju? Haaaa I pity that land and the poor girl.

2 Likes

Re: 4 Ritualists Arrested In Ijebu Igbo, Ogun With Human Heart (disturbing Pics by billyG(m): 8:48pm On Sep 20, 2016
kai!SW na confirm ritualist dens,investors,beware!i only saw pic of d heart as evidence what of d toto?hav dey eaten it?

1 Like

Re: 4 Ritualists Arrested In Ijebu Igbo, Ogun With Human Heart (disturbing Pics by BlackBaron: 8:49pm On Sep 20, 2016
The terrible side of traditional religion.
Human sacrifices and murder of fellow humans...

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

A Lady Found Unclad And Dead In Edo State (Disturbing Photos) / Imo Housewife Kills Prostitute For Dating Her Husband / 24-Year-Old Student Killed By Her Lover In Benin After She Call Off Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.