Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,706 members, 7,882,414 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 02:22 AM

4 Ritualists Arrested In Ijebu Igbo, Ogun With Human Heart (disturbing Pics - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 4 Ritualists Arrested In Ijebu Igbo, Ogun With Human Heart (disturbing Pics (67753 Views)

Ritualists Arrested By Osun Police & Charms Recovered (Pics) / Corper Accused Of Stealing Chicken Flogged With Rods & Cutlass (Disturbing Pics) / ‘I Bought Human Heart For N10,000 For Good Luck Charm’ (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Ritualists Arrested In Ijebu Igbo, Ogun With Human Heart (disturbing Pics by Nobody: 3:38pm On Sep 21, 2016
sinceraconcept:
look at you. If rituals does not exist,why do they keep killing thousands for it?
because they are ignorant, they believe it does until some one Educate them they will always believe and murder people for their so called Ritual, ask yourself why do they continue to murder people? if the first Ritual worked why murder again? one ritual and murder would have been enough
Re: 4 Ritualists Arrested In Ijebu Igbo, Ogun With Human Heart (disturbing Pics by Nobody: 3:42pm On Sep 21, 2016
TheAlchemist:

Where did you learn that every ritual killing is for money purpose?
what ever the Dumb Ritual is for, it does not exist, if it does? why couldn't they do ritual to live forever? or make themselves invisible why do they always get caught? besides you sound like you have done ritual before, did it work? or perhaps your imagination made you believe it worked
Re: 4 Ritualists Arrested In Ijebu Igbo, Ogun With Human Heart (disturbing Pics by Nobody: 3:46pm On Sep 21, 2016
YoungDaNaval:
Muwa bukwa Ekwulobia oooh
mazi daalu o! grin Actually my parents are from UGA i was born in london UK, nice to meet you smiley
Re: 4 Ritualists Arrested In Ijebu Igbo, Ogun With Human Heart (disturbing Pics by sinceraconcept(m): 4:49pm On Sep 21, 2016
gypsey:
because they are ignorant, they believe it does until some one Educate them they will always believe and murder people for their so called Ritual, ask yourself why do they continue to murder people? if the first Ritual worked why murder again? one ritual and murder would have been enough
thats where you got it wrong. If the first one didnt work,they'd back out,they're not stupid too, but the reason they keep looking for more humans to murder is because they need to nurture the money.
Re: 4 Ritualists Arrested In Ijebu Igbo, Ogun With Human Heart (disturbing Pics by Nobody: 5:31am On Sep 22, 2016
sinceraconcept:
thats where you got it wrong. If the first one didnt work,they'd back out,they're not stupid too, but the reason they keep looking for more humans to murder is because they need to nurture the money.
if i may ask, did you or have you ever witnessed these people perfom this rituals? beacuse without any prove you are just believing in either hear say or your imagination just like this murderers, and if it works like you have claimed? why do they always get caught? and why couldn't they do ritual to live forever? please i need and answer

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bilyamin Muhammed Bello & Maryam Sanda's Wedding Photos Before She Stabbed Him / Man Kills And Buries His Cousin In Edo Over N2 Million (Graphic Photos) / A Lady Found Unclad And Dead In Edo State (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.