Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,903 members, 7,883,139 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 02:22 AM

Are Humans Greedy By Nature? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Are Humans Greedy By Nature? (5194 Views)

Poll: Dp You Think Humans Are Greedy By Nature?

Yes: 82% (29 votes)
No: 17% (6 votes)
This poll has ended

Igbos Are Greedy / Why Are Nigerian Ladies So Greedy This Days? / PEOPLE WHO WANT TO MAKE MONEY AT ALL COST ARE GREEDY (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Humans Greedy By Nature? by sweetpie23: 2:45pm On Oct 12, 2009
Are humans greedy by nature? am starting to believe human beings are greedy by nature.
Re: Are Humans Greedy By Nature? by Nautillus(m): 3:00pm On Oct 12, 2009
This is not news now, The Human kind is a greedy creature naturally, the black human is blind with Greed, (He wants it ALL for himself, ALONE)
Re: Are Humans Greedy By Nature? by Nobody: 3:12pm On Oct 12, 2009
Humans black/white/green/pink/purple are greedy in general. You think white people are not greedy huh? did yall not hear about the MP expense scandal in the UK recently? How about the underground runs happening in Iraq and Afghanistan and even in some African countries?
Re: Are Humans Greedy By Nature? by Pharoh: 9:47pm On Oct 12, 2009
We are all greedy but i guess the blacks are worst
Re: Are Humans Greedy By Nature? by chidipupay(m): 9:51pm On Oct 12, 2009
BIG YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS angry
Re: Are Humans Greedy By Nature? by Rooneyboy(m): 3:15am On Oct 13, 2009
Yes humans are but the female folks are more greedy than any other creature.
Re: Are Humans Greedy By Nature? by sweetpie23: 3:48am On Oct 13, 2009
Rooneyboy:

Yes humans are but the female folks are more greedy than any other creature.
angry angry angry angry
Re: Are Humans Greedy By Nature? by Nobody: 3:52am On Oct 13, 2009
Rooney that's a sexist comment
Re: Are Humans Greedy By Nature? by AniLee(f): 7:18am On Oct 13, 2009
He who is not greedy does not survive cheesy.
Re: Are Humans Greedy By Nature? by iice(f): 6:12pm On Oct 13, 2009
Duhhh
Re: Are Humans Greedy By Nature? by Nobody: 6:16pm On Oct 13, 2009
I am proud of my selfishness and greediness.
Re: Are Humans Greedy By Nature? by dani1luv: 6:35pm On Oct 13, 2009
iice:

Duhhh

You wanna deny that you aint greedy huh!
Re: Are Humans Greedy By Nature? by mccloud224(m): 8:08pm On Oct 13, 2009
@Topic

People of all races are greedy but as much as i wouldn't want to appear racist, the black man has proven over and over again that we are the most greedy animals on the planet.I'll cite some differences :

WHITE MAN

(1)They travel around the whole to obtain resources for next to nothing and use these resources to not only aggrandise themselves but also develop their countries.
(2)Inspite of all the outrageous wealth they made from african countries, they still had focus of tomorrow.

BLACK MAN

(1)Loots from all corners e.g aid loans from IMF and World bank,the country itself and as if that is not enough, they also loot from the citizens for example, demanding tax for electronics which citizens bought with their own money of which the over priced taxes have already been paid by the importers in the form of VAT,Import duties and so on (I dey talk about Fashola).
(2)The black man doesn't think about anyone else but himself and maybe family.Anything before that is madness to a black man.That is why an I.G of police will put the pensions of retirees in a fix deposit account to yield interest.That is why a government official will loot over $50 billion USD while serving as president and send all that money to offshore accounts.This is money that will sustain at least 10 generations/1000 years and will remain in the billion dollar mark.This is money that most of them haven't even spent for one day.It gives them joy to see their people in want and suffering.This is why we are disrespected by the rest of the world.While other countries are developing their nations, we are busy crippling ours.The richest nations in Africa are the poorest due to the "curse" of resources.We can't say it's because we are not enlightened/educated coz most of the looters are people with several degrees from foriegn institutions.

One final example is the slave trade era.The foriegners never kidnapped anybody to sell.NOT EVEN ONE.It was we that sold our own people as slaves (that's why its called a TRADE).Till date, black haven't learnt anything.We still sell ourselves for peanuts e.g IMF loans with strings attached.

That's enough but i believe you get the idea.BLACK PEOPLE ARE THE MOST GREEDY ANIMALS ON EARTH.

God help us.
Re: Are Humans Greedy By Nature? by iice(f): 2:08pm On Oct 14, 2009
dani1luv:

You wanna deny that you aint greedy huh!

Please have atleast some 'working' processor up there if you have to quote me.
Re: Are Humans Greedy By Nature? by dani1luv: 5:31pm On Oct 14, 2009
Excuse me. . undecided
Re: Are Humans Greedy By Nature? by dani1luv: 5:34pm On Oct 14, 2009
Chameleon
Re: Are Humans Greedy By Nature? by sweetpie23: 8:08am On Oct 15, 2009
Re: Are Humans Greedy By Nature? by Nobody: 11:41am On Oct 16, 2009
"Of mankind we may say in general they are fickle, hypocritical, and greedy of gain. "
Niccolo Machiavelli
Re: Are Humans Greedy By Nature? by Nobody: 11:50am On Oct 16, 2009
NO is the answer.By nature,we were born content.

But the demands of society soon change most people,but there are still few who still hold to their values.

Those few you will not find in a materialistic society like ours where material things are the only thing that society respects.
Re: Are Humans Greedy By Nature? by sandee575(f): 11:54am On Oct 16, 2009
especially as found in overweight human beings
Re: Are Humans Greedy By Nature? by slaughter(m): 12:02pm On Oct 16, 2009
MCCLOUD224 , cheesy U are perfectly right i suppport u but , there is an understatement about GOV FASHOLA u said he is greedy the man is not but the man is wicked, FAHOLA  has made me to re-define democrazy has " a government of collecting from the poor and sharing among the rich" kiss simple, and that is everthing democrazy has come to offer us, Generally human are born greedy irrespective of race or gender, grin
Re: Are Humans Greedy By Nature? by Oluschenco(m): 12:07pm On Oct 16, 2009
All humanbeings are greedy one way or the other. That's why the Yoruba Elders' sais " ti won ba fun were loko, odo ara re ni yio ro oko si"
Re: Are Humans Greedy By Nature? by otukpo(f): 1:20pm On Oct 16, 2009
yes.
Re: Are Humans Greedy By Nature? by iammodel(m): 1:29pm On Oct 16, 2009
all humans are greedy by nature, except one, me. wanna know why? to every rule there's an exception.
am a cheerful giver grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Are Humans Greedy By Nature? by Nobody: 1:55pm On Oct 16, 2009
I would like to believe so undecided
Re: Are Humans Greedy By Nature? by Nezan(m): 2:36pm On Oct 16, 2009
Am not quite sure . . . undecided
Re: Are Humans Greedy By Nature? by mamagee6(f): 3:51pm On Oct 16, 2009
Not every human being is greedy. wink
Re: Are Humans Greedy By Nature? by dani1luv: 5:01pm On Oct 16, 2009
Humans aint greedy but stingy! angry
Re: Are Humans Greedy By Nature? by andray: 7:28pm On Oct 16, 2009
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] we are not greedy, we just aquuire what life gave to us by chance, but some pple turn it around the other way, by becoming greedy, so you see it depends on you 2 choose either to be greedy or giving,
Re: Are Humans Greedy By Nature? by KoikiM: 8:28pm On Oct 16, 2009
All humans are greedy. Be it Black, White, Red and so on. But, as africans, I think our ways of life, mentality has put us on the forefront. This very bad. Everybody wants to have it all, so that you can oppress the other man. This is very unlike the Whites.
Re: Are Humans Greedy By Nature? by bidemi12(m): 8:31pm On Oct 16, 2009
psychologicaly, man is born selfish and greedy.
Re: Are Humans Greedy By Nature? by KoikiM: 8:33pm On Oct 16, 2009
Humans aint greedy but stingy!

Big disagreement! You can only be stingy with what is fully yours, being greedy is wanting have everything even when it's not yours. Be schooled BOI!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Amaka, Oyinda & Fl Gators Vying For C2h5oh & Na2day / Who Can Solve This Maths? / 30 Days Score Card Of Igp Md Abubakar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.